• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I'm gonna do it. But first your help

Years
  • Yes I know you guys saw me in the gen 3 forum saying i'm getting FR/LG, but i'm not taking a chance of getting fakes. Instead, i'm saving my money for ORAS while I can still get them new.

I only have two main line Pokemon games, Emerald and Blue, but Blue doesn't count in ORAS but Emerald does so hear me out. Emerald used to belong to my brother. The starter Pokemon of that file got...lost in space as they say so I couldn't say what it was. So I decided to continue that file instead of start a new. I haven't played it in a good three months though.

My team currently in Emerald is Breloom, Pelliper, Torkoal, Rhydon, Manetric, and Girfarig (I apologize for spelling mistakes). I want to keep a similar team in either OR or AS. But I want to have a gen three starter in the mix so my question is....

Who should I rid of or replace or...just meddle with my team. As the original stays strong in Emerald, a change is near....in Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire.

GO!

EDIT: Can someone delete this thread? No one has taken interest in helping me, and it's too broad anyway. Plus, I might save my money for other things. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Back