• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Three short questions

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
  • Uhm... good day/afternoon/evening! ~_~
    I've joined quite recently and a user told me, back in my introduction thread, not to be afraid of asking questions so...
    I was willing to ask :

1-This weekend I finally ultimated a set of customized "Élite Battle System" move icons.
    (E.B.S. is a modification that changes the aesthetics of battles in Pokémon Essentials regular,
    Pokémon Essentials can be considered a base game meant for the making of Pokémon fan-games in the RPG Maker XP program)
    I was wondering : ought I put them on a thread under "Art & design", "Custom game development" or an other category?

2-Less important question : which icon would you suggest for the thread?Palette or paintbrush?

3-Should I remove this very thread after a certain amount of time?

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • welcome! have no fear, i have answers.
    1 - that would belong in the "Resources" subforum of Custom Game Development.
    2 - it's up to you, though I prefer the paintbrush, haha.
    3 - you mean this questions thread, or the resource thread you're intending to make? in either case, I don't see why you would.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • "you mean this questions thread, or the resource thread you're intending to make? in either case, I don't see why you would."
    The one we're using right now.
    You see, I started it only to ask these three questions and it's just about those icons, so I might be unnecessarily taking some room with this thread...?
    By the way, thank you very much indeed for replying!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • nah it's fine, we'll leave the thread. we don't have a particularly restrictive "limit" to the number of threads we can hold and it'll be helpful for future people who have the same question as you

Back