• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello new faces!

Years
  • Hello, Pokecommunity!
    I'm new here & I've been into Pokemon since red & blue for Gameboy color! but currently I've only played up until Pokemon Black & White then got into Pokemon Go & now Pokemon TCG. I Play mostly Pokemon TCG (Online) & Fan-Made Pokemon MMOs.. I'm into a bunch of other games too! I just wanted to make some friends, possibly game together? I'm bad at intros buuuuut here you go... lol shoot me a message for more information I guess? I'm nice & very active too! Discord? Kik?

P.S My name is Dekay & I'm 23.. I'll also take suggestions for anything (Games, Music etc) looking forward to meeting you guys! :boogie:

Years
  • suuper late but welcome welcome Dekay ~
    Which fanmade MMOs do you play?? I tried out Revolution but it was way hard super early on, so I've not played for a while. Hope to pick it back up sometime though, if I can figure out a decent way to train my team without falling immensely behind lol

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi hi, welcome to PC!

Oh man, I haven't personally played any Pokémon MMOs in a long time, save for Pokémon Go, but I used to like all the little MMOs created by fans. I bet there are even better ones out now! When I dabbled in them some of them were poorly handled, or in the works for so long that the creators fizzled out and stopped. D:

If you've only played up to B&W, I really recommend playing the games after that if you can manage, or have the systems for them! They're pretty good.

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • haha I know what you mean! Revolution was a challenge but I play PokeMMO which I think is more balanced & you have a bunch of choices for customization in & out of game (The Gui, Sprites etc) ??????

Years
  • Thank you! & I also never use to play them until recently because it seemed fun playing with people & I will play them all for sure! I'm looking forward to the upcoming games & going through older games too.

Years
  • Thank you & I just wanted a group to communicate with, I still need to catch up on things so I figure I could use some tips from others too & also, meet people along the way!

Back