• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey! Old member back to make ROM Hacks this summer

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Hey!

I initially joined PC nine years ago - but forgot my username and password! I'm back today to relearn ROM Hacking and ideally finish a hack this summer now that the scene has developed a lot further.

I'll be streaming making the hack on Twitch - my username is 777id777 (can't post links until 5 posts... oop!) - lots of browsing PC and figuring stuff out shall be going on! Just streaming to share the journey with y'all and keep myself motivated :) If you join the stream - totally would appreciate any help y'all can give to a relative newbie!

So... hi! Hope to stay around and make some nice work to share with y'all!

Best,
777ID777

Years
Hi there! If you ever remember your old account or e-mail associated with it, please let me know so we can remove it, since alternate accounts are no longer allowed here.

welcome back though, I love seeing new members return <3 Nine years is a hella long time. I didn't become active here until five years after joining personally, haha. Have a lovely time on PC!

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Howdy!!

I'm a huge fan of Fan Games!!! I gotta lot of respect for anyone who has the creativity and drive to make them. :) ... Can't wait to see what you come up with!

If I remember what I used for my twitch account xD ... I'll make sure to take a sneak peak! ;D

Back