• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a hobbyist artist, fanfic author, and PokeSpe fan!

Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm Opal. I like to draw, and am fairly alright at it (I could use a bit more practice). I also love to write fanfiction for Pokemon, and have a chapter fanfiction for anyone that really fangirls Wally, and I also have a few other fanfics specifically for shipping fanservice. I would say that I do a good job at writing, but I'm sure I could improve on that too. Also, if you love Pokemon Special (Adventures), feel free to message me all you want (especially if you ship ChosenShipping or LaverreShipping)! I hope to befriend people here, and look forward to new friendships I may make here. Also, you don't need to be shy to message me, or talk to me in general, I love talking and even if you say something I disagree with, I am a very understanding person: we all make mistakes, and we can't know how someone feels about something until they tell you, of course.

Years
  • oh oop sorry! Your thread's been approved, I guess the spam filter mistook it for spam. Welcome to PC Opal <3 I loved the Kanto saga Special manga....was insanely good. Never finished the Johto saga nor read onwards but really do want to. This manga is some very high quality stuff.

Hope you have a very good time here. =)

Years
  • Haha it was probably the font and size. Something I only really planned to use for this introduction. Since it's an intro, I wanted to personalize it just a bit more with one of the fonts listed. :P Thanks.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    Wow cute introduction you got there, honey :)
    Ahhh another artist, I would really love to see your art :) I also like fanfiction, guess I'll check your's later if I have time hehe cause life been busy for me. Back to reality I guess xD. Oh and feel free to poke me message. Anyway, enjoy your time and stick with us always. See ya around!

Last edited:
    Back