• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Our Hearts Burn Together

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Prologue

The gyarados turned it's head towards the helpless young woman who was able to run and opened it's mouth, a bright light beginning to form inside. The ragged Typhlosion, dashed as quickly as it could to the woman to save her but in the end all it could do was take the oncoming hyper beam for her. The blast was powerful and normally would blown anything away with ease but the pokemon refused to allow her to die. It stood it's ground, taking the beam all on its own and soon it ended with an explosion were the Typhlosion stood. The woman pushed herself up on her hands and knees, mouth quivering and eyes in shock.

"T-ty?!" She yelled, hoping that the pokemon would respond. As the smoke cleared, the body of the fire type lay on the ground, battered and bleeding. The woman pushed herself and crawled towards the pokemon with all her might, even though her wounds protested greatly. "TY! No please! TY ANSWER ME!" She yelled as she continued to slowly approach it. The body was still and unmoving, not even a slight hint of breathing. Upon reaching its body, it was easy to see it's condition and the woman's eyes welled up with tears.

"No..." She whispered. "No...please...come back..." She whispered again as the tears began to flow freely from her eyes, as if hoping it would hear her. She then burst into a full out wail as she fell, her face upon the top of the pokemon's head, wrapping her arm's around the still body. All they had worked for, all they had wished for, was no longer a dream that could be achieved. A normal life as most pokemon and trainers had years ago, a friendship that would go on until they had both grown old and an adventure to see all that the world had to offer them, gone.

Last edited:
Years
The bit of prologue's interesting and has me curious as to who the woman is, plus why the Gyrados attacked her with such intent. I have to mention that you made a consistent grammar mistake though: you used "it's" a lot, but "it's" actually means "it is." So for example, the sentence "Upon reaching it's body, it was easy to see it's condition and the woman's eyes welled up with tears" would be "Upon reaching it is body, it was easy to see it is condition..." The right word in this case is "its", no apostrophe; it shows possession versus "it's," which is a contraction. ps the Typhlosion really stood its ground against the Hyper Beam despite its power.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
The bit of prologue's interesting and has me curious as to who the woman is, plus why the Gyrados attacked her with such intent. I have to mention that you made a consistent grammar mistake though: you used "it's" a lot, but "it's" actually means "it is." So for example, the sentence "Upon reaching it's body, it was easy to see it's condition and the woman's eyes welled up with tears" would be "Upon reaching it is body, it was easy to see it is condition..." The right word in this case is "its", no apostrophe; it shows possession versus "it's," which is a contraction. ps the Typhlosion really stood its ground against the Hyper Beam despite its power.

Ah, darn it. I've always been cruddy with grammar. Thanks for the tip.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
WARNING: If you have not played or beat the story of Pokemon Sun and Moon, there are spoilers in this fanfic and I would advise you wait on reading until you have played and finished the game(s) main story.
Part 1
The world today

Could anyone ever imagine a world without pokemon? If one says yes then they'er either an odd one or was born after the events of fourteen years ago. The events that took place that shook this world to it's core fourteen years ago are some of if not the worst this world has known. Everyone cane remember it who was there and watching that day. The shock of when each Champion of each pokemon league was slain before our very eyes by a single man. This man, no one ever saw him coming nor could we have anticipated his actions as he had worked his whole life in the shadows. Much like any "team" of any region, this man had a following, dedicated to achieving his dream. However, unlike them, they were a close knit team that were highly skilled and capable at their jobs. For years, our focus was on the events of the likes of Team Rocket, Team Magma and Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, and finally Team Skull and the Atheren Foundation. Their plans, while mostly kept secret had been advertised enough that someone was always able to stop them. But this man...all the while, stayed hidden. It is said that he either was a part of every single one of these teams at some point or had some of his followers in them to keep an eye on them. Gathering info from each team on how to create the ultimate team of pokemon and not even caring about the legendary's.

He honed his skills carefully, exploiting all of the strengths of each pokemon he deemed the most powerful. Researching the pokemon that had the most powerful evolution line or skills and abilities. His team, he crafted a team that had no holes. A team that covered the weakness of the others and exploited the those of their enemies. During a gathering of all the champions for every region to welcome the newest champion from the newly formed Alola league, the man approached them and showed he had every badge from every region and had even passed all the trials of Alola and asked them for a match one at a time not for the right to be champ himself of every region but to test his skill. He suggested that such an event would be a great way to commemorate the crowning of the new champ. The man's silver tongue did him wonders and the champions agreed. He introduced himself as Zeck, a traveling trainer who's only goal was to test his and his pokemon's limits. The event was scheduled and the next day it was held in an arena near by and televised for the whole world. The man would face each champion one on one in a gauntlet of back to back matches.

The matches were amazing, something the world had never seen. Battles so exciting that it was hard to believe. One by one he faced each champion and toppled them. As each champ lost they would sit on the sidelines and watch the others in turn. When it was over Zeck approached the champions, feigning good sportsmen ship, only to call out his pokemon and have each champion restrained. His followers burst in and locked the place down, taking the exhausted pokemon of all the champions and then addressed the TV audience that he was now going to assume his rightful place of ruler of the world and that if anyone opposed him...he turned to the champions and nodded and one by one his pokemon killed each one on screen. With now, every champion's pokemon in his possession as well as his own team, it was impossible to stand against him. He even broke the rules, carrying around all the pokemon he had obtained somehow and did not hesitate to use the full force of all of them. He had even thought ahead for using the champions' pokemon as he knew they would try and resist him. He attached strange devices to their pokeballs that for lack of a better term, tortured each one of them while inside it until they did as he said.

So then we come to today, a world were it is forbidden to be a pokemon trainer. All pokeballs have been seized by Zeck and his followers and anyone trying to keep a pokemon outside of a pokeball...get "dealt" with and the pokemon taken. Zeck has been slowly capturing every single pokemon out there, making sure there are none left and using tech to keep the planet from dying and providing food. But, even with that, tech can only do so much and the world is starting to wither bit by bit. Now, it's near impossible to find any pokemon in the wild and it seems that all of the legendary pokemon have forsaken this world because they are nowhere to be seen and it is known that Zeck does not have them. Now, if you have a pokemon still, it's only because you've spent your life hiding and basically not existing. Even if one were to get a hold of a pokeball, Zeck has tech to track them so you'd be caught instantly.

This, is the world we are now forced to live in...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Part 2
A tired journey

Snow gently drifted through the sky of Kanto, landing on the ground and covering it with a white blanket. This was a dangerous time of year for a great many reasons: Food was hard to come by, shelter was a must when sleeping, sickness was more common, and for the duo traveling, their foot prints in the snow was a dead give away to the fact that someone was traveling with a pokemon. The young woman and Typhlosion had learned over the years that if snow was falling, that meant they had to stay put. Thankfully they had learned how to tell the weather by watching the sky during this time of the year. "Looks like we might be stuck here for a while Ty." The young woman says as she pulls her long light blue hair that she kept in a tight pony tail, tied at both ends out from her long tench coat and let it fall behind her. The typhlosion looked at her and agreed with a gruff "Ty." It watched the young woman that it knew as Sil walk over to an old fire place in the abandoned shack they had found and mess with the contents inside, doing her best to make enough of pile to burn. Ty walked over and waited for her to give the go ahead before he lit it up.

The typhlosion left the fire around it's neck blazing for a bit as it had needed to for a while but held back as he didn't want to tire himself out more while they traveled. The two sat down in front of the fire and the young woman pulled a beat up old red backpack off her back that was ripped and patched up hear and there. She unzipped it and pulled out some of the contents, a small cloth full of berries and beans they had found, obviously near the point of withering do to the weather. She gave the pokemon a share and ate some herself before she wrapped the rest back up and pulled out a small beaten up water jug and drank some of the contents and then gave some to the typhlosion. Once done eating and having a drink, the two cuddled up together and Sill laid her head against the pokemon's back. "Hopefully the snow will leave sooner then we estimated. I really don't like staying in one place to long. I knew we should have headed south sooner." She said and let out a small sigh. If only she hadn't injured her foot during their hike through the mountains a few weeks back they would have been on time. The Typhlosion let out a huff and she chuckled. "Hey it's not like I wanted to hurt myself." She said as if she knew what the pokemon was thinking.

"Phlosion." It muttered with an annoyed twitch. "I said I was sorry about choosing the mountain trail already didn't I?" She said defending herself. The night crept up and the two were soon to fall asleep. The next morning was a bit of a rude awakening with how cold it was as the fire had finally burnt out with nothing left to burn. Sil wrapped her arms around herself and slowly stood up, looking out of the windows around them to make sure no one was around before she turned to Ty and nodded. The fire pokemon's collar flames burst to life and began to warm the area. Once Sil was warmed up enough she had the pokemon wait in the hut while she went out and got more fire wood. Of course Ty was none to thrilled of her traveling anywhere by herself but he understood why. If he left tracks and any of Zeck's followers spotted them, they'd look all over for the pokemon until they found it and likely killed Sil. After an hour or so, she returned with an armfull of sticks and small logs and they rationed them for the fireplace. As Sil had been setting it up, Ty had been looking her over for wounds to which the young woman chuckled and swatted gently at him. "Relax Ty, I'm fine. You know I'm not THAT delicate." She said and the Typhlosion huffed. "But I guess you can't help it, you were my dad's pokemon after all." She said

After a few days had passed, the snow had stopped falling and the two left once the snow had thinned enough so that their prints wouldn't last long. "Let's see, we can cut across here and get to Celedon within a day or two. From there we can go this was and get to Vermilion in no time. Hopefully we can find someone with a boat and sneak you on that can take us to Hoen. I hear their winters aren't so bad." She said as they looked over a map she had taken from her house back in Johto. "Phlo." Ty said and she nodded. "Yes, we'll need to look for some food to. Maybe I can just buy some at Celedon with that little bit of money I found in the shack." She said. Ty suddenly jumped to attention as he heard footstep ahead of them and Sil jumped when he did. "What is it Ty?!" She exclaimed in a hushed tone. The pokemon sniffed the air and looked at her, letting her know just what it was with it's expression. She looked around quickly and pointed out a large enough tree that could hide them both behind it and the two ran over and hid behind it. After a while the footsteps became loud enough for Sil to hear and she saw it was another traveler like her but headed in the opposite direction and without a pokemon. He seemed well enough off so he likely had money but she wasn't going to risk speaking to him as the least amount of interaction she could do with others, the better.

Just because someone didn't work directly for Zeck, didn't mean they wouldn't turn her in for having a pokemon with her in hopes of a reward for themselves. Once the traveler was long past the two continued their trek. "Maybe we should get a little further from the main route. I thought this would be far enough but I guess not." She said and the pokemon nodded as the two made their way further from the main route. Eventually the two made it to the city but only to have a scare right away as there was a search party apparently going around looking for a pokemon sighting...

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017

Well I'd be lying if I said I was a good writer. To be honest, before this I only ever wrote one original Story of my own and one fan fic. As I said in a previous post here, my grammar has always been an issue and as such the in's and outs to writing a good story is lost to me in the technical aspect. I have role played on other forums for years and that is the ONLY reason I have any semblance on how to write well enough. Thank you for your time to try and help me and I will do my best to keep in mind all you said as I continue.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Apology: I was without internet for a couple days but I'm back and ready to continue.
Part:3
The life of a trainer

Sil hid in an ally by a dumpster as Ty burrowed up next to her after having used dig. "Do you think it was that traveler who saw us?" She asked in a whisper to the pokemon. Ty gave a snort and shook his head. "Yeah your probably right, he wouldn't have gotten the info here that fast if it was." She muttered. That must have meant another person with a pokemon was discovered. The number of guards walking around unnerved her as she didn't want to be seen by any of them even if they didn't see Ty. "Pjlo. phlosion." Ty spoke up, taking the woman's attention back to the pokemon. The fire type pokemon was pointing to a side door to the building they were next to that was usually meant for staff only but judging by how the windows were boarded up and the walls practically falling apart, it was safe to assume the old brick building was no longer in use. She nodded to Ty and the two made their way to the door and creaked the door open as quietly as they could and went in, closing the door behind them. The place was dark but Ty dare not bring up his fire and attract attention from the guards outside. They had to make do with the light that filtered in through the shambled walls and ceiling here and there.

A cloud of dust kicked up the moment they came out of the hall into what could only be guessed at as the employee lounge, causing the two to cough a bit. Sil waved her hand around to get the dust away from them. "No one's been here for years it seems." She said once she finished coughing. Ty gave a sneeze and shook his head to clear the area around him, causing Sil to giggle lightly at the pokemon. "You ok?" She asked quietly. "Ty." It muttered in response. The two walked further in, the cracked black and white tile floor crushing a bit with some not so careful steps. They both split apart a bit as they went around a table and looked around the room. Most of the things had obviously been taken or thrown out but there could still be something of use here. Ty poked his head into a cabinet and looked around, picking up a paper that seemed to be an add or something. Sil was looking in an old box that seemed to be full of spinerak and Ariados webs and dust. "I'm thinking this place might be a bust for anything useful." Sil said, letting out a sigh. Ty seemed to agree as he rounded the table and sat down next to her, she then sat on the floor next to the pokemon, kicking up a little more dust but they waved their hand and paw knowing ahead of time to clear it away from them. "Let's just wait here for a bit and hope the heat dies down." She said and the pokemon nodded.

Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours and before they knew it, the sun had already set. The two had explored the rest of the place and found an old sheet to take and some change scattered about. Sil peeked out the window and it seemed like the hunt had died down enough that she could move about with much less chance to get the attention of any of the guards that might still be about. The two exited the building from the way they entered and Ty used dig once more so he could move around unseen. Sil dug the hoodie of her sweat jacket out from under the trench coat and put it on as she quietly and as inconspicuously as she could to the nearest open store. She gathered a few things, water bottles, small packs of food and took them to the old woman behind the register who offered her a smile. "You have beautiful eyes my dear, it's a shame you cover one with your hair like that." she said in a kind tone. "Oh, I just kind of like to cover me left eye, makes me feel cool." Sil joked and offered a small laugh to which the old woman did so as well. After she rang up the items and Sil paid, she left with a short goodbye and quickly made her way back over to the ally were she and Ty had been at before, Ty popped back up with a few poke' dollars in his mouth he had found when he had popped up near the store and gave them to Sil.

"Nice find Ty!" She exclaimed in a hushed tone and the two high five'd before going back into the building. Upon going in though, Ty suddenly jumped to attention and cause Sil to freeze. "What is it?" She asked in a whisper. The pokemon sniffed the air and caught a sent. He bared his teeth and began to follow it before the two came to a closet they had previously found empty with the door open but was now closed. Sil gulped and looked at Ty and the pokemon nodded to her. She tip toed over to the closet and gently took hold of the handle as Ty stood at the ready. She then quickly opened the door steppting to the side and suddenly a Rockruff pounced out and tackled Ty but fell back as Ty was much stronger then it and landed on it's feet growling at Ty. "A pokemon?" Sil questioned. "Leave him alone! Don't you touch Ruf Ruff!" A young boy came out and began to swing at Sil though his hit's did little more then cause the woman to look down at him. " I guess we found the ones the guards were looking for." She said. "You can't have him!" The boy shouted angrily and Sil chuckled and shook her head. "Calm down, we aren't here to take your pokemon from you." She said and offered the boy a smile.

Ty seemed to be trying to convey that as well to the Rockruff. "Relax kid, we ain't ganna hurt you." Ty said to the pokemon. "Oh please, like I haven't heard that before from you mean pokemon and your mean trainers! I'm not going to let you separate me and Weston!" The dog pokemon replied to the fire type and lunged at him again, this time Ty simply sidestepped the pokemon causing it to fall flat on it's face. "Trust me, if I had wanted to hurt you I would have." Ty replied but the small dog pokemon got up and faced him once more and growled. "Leave us alone!" He exclaimed and charged the fire type once more. Ty simply extended his paw and held the Rockruff at arm's length as it tried to push towards him.

Weston's attention was take to the two pokemon and he clenched his fists and looked back at Sil. "You think toy can just push us around?!" He exclaimed and Sil let out a sigh. "No, Ty's just trying to get it through to your pokemon we don't want to hurt you." She said. "Ruffruff use sand attack!" Weston shouted and the dog threw sand up in Ty's face, causing him to back up and rub his eyes. "Run Ruffruff!" The kid yelled and the two dashed out of the room and out of the building. Sil shook her head and walked over to Ty, helping him clear his eyes. "That kid is gann get him and his pokemon caught." She said and Ty growled and spat. "Hey now, don't be like that. If anyone knows how hard their life is, it's us. After all, that's the life of a trainer these days..."

Vragon

There are a few things that I noticed on your work as a whole.
Prologue:
Your prologue was a good attention getter. It did a bit of foreshadowing about the main protagonists and does a decent job pulling in. Attention getters main purpose is to bring interest to the readers without doing to much spoiling. This doesn't necessarily spoil, but I was concerned about the primary purpose of it or the area it foreshadows.

Part 1:
It was interesting, though I can't help but wonder if the main antagonist "Zeck" is the character from Sun and Moon. This approach to your story's the main antagonist is quite interesting to me. I actually like the idea, but don't forget to bring more about the character. For example, "What was his reason for winning leagues and beating champions?" and "What are a few of his team members to reflect on him as a trainer?".

Part 2:
It was good, though certain parts were unnecessary. I noticed that you tend to use "weaker" talking actions in this and the next parts. These words can be overused, so its a good idea to always change up or be more specific. Example:
"I said I was sorry about choosing the mountain trail already didn't I?" She said defending herself:
Perhaps adding something to emphasize the way she defended herself with her talking would aid in their relatability.
She defended herself, using a sterner tone.
What I mean is, try to be more specific. While imagination is important, using better description will set your story miles ahead of a basic styled story.

Part 3:
Was better. I liked the introduction of the boy, but is he only going to play a part in this chapter? I like your description on how the Typhlosion dealt with the boy's slugs and punches against it. This is a good opportunity to flesh out the character of the Typhlosion. Earlier you stated it was her father's Pokémon, so I would advice bringing his character out. Connecting him to us, will leave a bigger impact on us and aids in our emotional responses to struggles they face.

Overall:
Aside from the details I and the others stated, your story has great potential. I like where you're going and I'm curious as to where the plot thickens. I would advice fleshing out the main characters and bring them to our attention. What are the ways they relate or why we feel so in line with them? Asking subtle questions as you write is always a strong way to approach fresh works. Try using an online Grammar checker. A free one is perfectly understandable, and your main issues aren't really in regards to grammar in my opinion. I believe its dialogue and character fleshing. If you are having problems with descriptive ways of writing, ask others. But more importantly, don't get discouraged. Criticism is meant to be built off of. I see great potential with your works and people will appreciate the attempts to better your works. I wish you well and keep a high head. You have great descriptor skills and leaking those skills into other aspects of your story will aid in bettering quality.

A tough start can lead to a stronger finish.
~ Vragon

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Note: Thank you to those who are trying to help me better my writing and I'd like to apologize for my very poor spelling and grammar last time. I was in a rush do to a friend showing up and I should have put it off till they left.
Part 4:
A distant past

The following day the weather had risen in temperature a bit and the sun was even shining, lifting the dreary mood just a bit around Celedon City. The two exited the old building and made their way out of the city in a similar fashion to how they entered. Once safely out of Celedon, Ty burrowed up from under the ground and popped up next to Sil. The two traveled towards their next destination along a river that was a good bit away from the main path, though Ty was obviously weary of it a little as the pokemon kept glancing towards it every once and a while. "Sorry Ty, but we need to stay as far from the main road as we can and this is the furthest we can go." She said, giving the pokemon an apologetic look. Ty shook his head and did his best to try and pay the water no mind as he kept walking alongside her. The brown dead grass and trees around them didn't exactly prode nice scenery to distract him from the flowing water but he did his best. Sil gave a weary smile to Ty and decided to try and help him keep his mind off of the water. "Hey so, that kid and his pokemon kind of reminded me of how you and I used to be you know? The only difference was you were fully evolved by the time you and I traveled together." She said and this did seem to take the pokemon's attention as he glanced at her from the side as he kept walking.

Ty remember very much their beginning, clear as day. It was more because of the bad circumstances that made it more memorable though. "I think...dad would be proud of both of us." She added quietly, obviously a bit saddened by the memory of her father do to the tone of her voice. She instinctively reached her hand into a pocket on her coat and fiddled with a gym badge that had belonged to her father without realizing it and Ty raised his paw and put it over her hand in the coat, causing the two to stop walking. "Sorry....I...didn't mean to bring up painful memories." She apologized, her tone still holding the sadness from before. "Ty." The pokemon responded quietly and the two looked up into the sky as they thought on the memories that happened back then.

Memories

Sil's father ran with a young Sil in his arms and Ty ran beside him as the trio attempted to outrun one of Zeck's most powerful followers. The forest they ran through was blazing with fire all over by now do to the fighting Ty had to do to fend off the follower's pokemon. Branches fell, leaves burned hot as they rained down from tree tops above all the while the trio couldn't affored to slow down in fear that they would be caught. Suddennly a tree fell over and Sil's father had to try to dodge it's impact, only just barely escaping it but getting his leg's pinned and dropping sill. Ty ran over and began to try and push the tree but it was so big the pokemon couldn't do it. In desperation Ty began to swing at the tree with his claws with slash but it was to slow a progress. "Ty! There's no time! Take Sil and run! Protect her Ty! Please!" The man shouted. The pokemon looked as the crying sil lay on the ground and the looked back to the father with tears falling from the pokemon's eyes,gritting his teeth and running over to Sil, scooping her up and running away, with one single glance back at his trainer before dissapearing into the burning forest. Sil's father struggled a bit to do what he could but then a woman in a long black coat and suit and pants approached with a Flygon at her side.

She grinned down at the man darkly with a sort of snobbish chuckle. "My, my, my look what we have here. A rattata caught in a trap. We should put it out of it's misery don't you think?" She asked with a flip of her long silver hair and lick of her lips. The flygon gave a screech and landed, putting it's foot on the man's neck and holding him down even more. "Do your worst! One day, you and that tyrant will get what you deserve Kiaria!" He exclaimed angrily and the woman gazed down at him with her navy blue eyes and smiled darkly at him. "Well, that day certainly won't be this day. Dragon Claw." She spoke and the Flygon raised it's claw and struck down upon the man.

After what seemed like forever, Ty had exited the forest with the a now passed out Sil who had cried herself out. The fire type looked around quickly for any place they could hide as his ears perked up he heared the quick beat of wings behind him. He saw a cave but it was to obvious. The hollow tree could light up any moment with fire, no amount of hiding behind a rock or bush would protect them from a flying pokemon. He then spotted a river that was running fast and though he knew it would be painful he rushed towards it and jumped in putting his mouth over Sil's mouth and nose and blowing air in so she wouldn't get water logged as the two were swept away. It was pure torture for the fire type, being in water like this and not to mention he would run out of air himself soon. Luckily a friendly Floatzal saw their plight and swam over and pulled them to the side and pulled them out of the river. They had gone far enough in the opposite direction that the Flygon and woman were nowhere to be seen. Ty gasped for air and crawled onto the ground with the water types help. "T-thanks." The fire type muttered, looking to the other pokemon. "No problem. You and the child going to be ok?" The water type asked. "Yeah...I just...need to dry off." He replied, panting a bit and setting the girl down.

He shook himself as hard as he could te get the water off of him and then turned to Sil and blew a warm air out of his mouth towards her to dry her off to. It was clear at how Ty's stance was week with his bended knee and holding himself up with one of his front arms that he was not in the greatest of conditions but he kept going until Sil was dry. He then made sure she wasn't hurt and luckily do to him giving her his air during the water ride, she seemed fine. "Say, you know anywhere around here that I can take the kid and rest a bit?" Ty asked the other pokemon. "Yeah, follow me." The other replied and began to walk away from the river. He took Ty and Sil to a small den in the side of a hill and let them in. Inside was nothing special, mostly dirt walls with some rocks and roots poking out here and there and sticks and leaves on the floor for cushion and a pair of buizals who ran up to the floatzal and hugged him. "Daddy did you find us food?!" They asked excitedly. He nodded and pulled out some berries and handed it to them which they excitedly took and ate up. When they noticed Ty come in with Sil they ran behind their father. "Relax you two, they are fine. I helped them get out of the river when they got swept away." He said. Ty realized now, why the water type had been so willing to help them as he had children to. "Thank you by the way. We might not have made it if not for you." Ty said and gave a light bow of his head. "Think nothing of it. I know she's a human but she's still a child and I know how hard it is to care for one in these days." He replied and offered a smile.

Reality

The two had begun walking a while back as they had recalled the start of it all when suddenly Ty perked up, catching a scent it recognized. Sil gave a look to the pokemon and tilted her head. "What's up Ty?" She asked and the pokemon dashed ahead on all fours. "Wait up Ty!" She exclaimed and ran after it. Soon enough the fire type found the source and Sil was surprised when she spotted the reason they had run this far. Across the bank was the young boy Weston and his pokemon Ruffruff, whom of which seemed to be hanging from a root, dangling over the river. Weston was trying to reach out to the pokemon but his arm was to short. Sil and Ty looked at each other and nodded, knowing what the other thought. "Ty use dig!" Sil exclaimed and the Typhlosion dug into the ground and burrowed under the river, coming up next to Weston and reaching down, taking hold of the Rockruff. "Kid, help Ty pull your pokemon up!" Sil called out to him. Weston was shocked by Ty's sudden appearance and fell back on his butt when he had popped up but he nodded when Sil spoke to him and he got back up and took hold of Ty's hind quarters and helped pull with all his might. The two got the pokemon up and Ty let it go once it was safe so it could go to it's trainer. Sil had run up ahead and crossed at a smaller gap and joined the group soon after. "T-thank you both so muc! I guess...your really not with them huh?"

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Bonus: A friend of mine drew Sil for me in your normal attire ( Not during Winter ) Here she is:
Spoiler:

Part 5:
New Friends

After a few hours of talking the group had decided to continue their walk together. "So you guys want to go to a place called Hoen? I've never heard of it. I'm from Alola and only ended up hear cause of well, you know." Weston said. "Oh really? I heard it's even better there in the winter then Hoen but I guess it's likely a hot spot for Zeck do to the things called Ultra Beasts there. Uh, no pun intended." She said with a chuckle and scratched the back of her head. "Yeah that Zeck guy ruined everything over there! He's got the Atheran foundation under his boot and is using them for researching or something! My mom brought Ruffruff and me here to get away from him using my grandpa's boat but we got separated when we got here." Weston explained, clenching his fists in anger as the conversation was now about Zeck. "Were did you and your mother get separated?" Sil ask, a hopeful tone in her voice that they might be able to find her. Weston twitched at the question and looked down, scratching the side of his cheek. "Uh...well...I don't know. I'm not from around here so the place's name is unknown to me. It was near the ocean, that's all I remember." He said rather quietly. "Ah, right. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. But hey, we're headed to a coast as we speak so maybe she's around there somewhere right?" Sil responded, hoping to give the child some hope. "Hey, maybe your right! We'll find her if she is, right Ruffruff?!" Weston exclaimed to his pokemon and the rock type dog barked and wagged it's tail.

After a good while of walking, the sun began to set. Ty walked a little closer to Sil and tugged on her sleeve and pointed at the sky. The young woman looked up and groaned, face palming as she did so. "What's wrong?" The young boy asked, wondering why the older of the two had been so dismayed. "It's going to snow tomorrow, which means we need to find a place to stay for the time that it does. We can't travel in it because that will leave foot prints for guards and others to see that people are traveling with pokemon." She explained. "Ohhhh....maybe that's how the guards caught on before." The boy said giving a nervous chuckle and rubbing the back of his head. "But how do you know it's going to snow?" He asked, his dark brown eyes looking back at her. She chuckled and pointed to the sky. "See those colors in the sky? That means it's going to rain or snow the next day but with how cold it is these days, it's most likely going to be snow." She explained and lowered her hand and ruffled the boy's short black hair. "Hey cut it out!" He exclaimed swatting at her. She and Ty laughed a bit at the boy's reaction. Eventually the group made it to a police guard's post. The building was a bit dirty and cracks were present here and there but it seemed like the place was still running as there were lights on inside.

Sil peeked into a small window on the side and saw and old man sitting behind a counter, watching a small portable TV. His blue uniform and hat told enough that he was indeed the guard but his posture seemed to say otherwise as he was slumped forward in his chair, taking bits from a snack bar in his hand every now and then.She looked around and saw door that lead to another room inside. The grey walls of this room made it obviouse that not a whole lot of effort was put into the looks of the place. "There is someone in there but I have an idea. He's rather old and he's rather fixated on a TV in there. We should be able to go around and sneak in through a window on the other side. If that fails, you might be able to sneak by him Weston and get into the room and could open the window for the rest of us." She explained in a whisper to the others, looking back at them as she did so. The other three nodded and went around the building to try and open a window from the outside but they were all latched. "Don't worry, I got this!" Weston exclaimed and ran off towards the door. He carefully creaked it open and slipped in through the narrowly open door, closing it lightly behind him. The guard didn't seem to notice him and the boy quietly made his way to the door that lead to the other room. He reached up and opened it slowly, looking back at the guard every so often to make sure he hadn't been heard. Slipping in and closing the door behind him, he went over to the window Sil was at and unlatched it, opening it for them. Sil picked up the rockruff and put it through the window and then helped Ty in followed by herself.

"Good work Weston! I knew you could do it!" She exclaimed in a hushed tone but she suddenly froze when she saw the old man standing at the door way, gazing in their direction. "I know your there, I heard you speak. Now identify yourself." He spoke in a tired tone. Weston jumped upon hearing him and turned to him. "Wait, is he...blind?" He whispered to Sil. "Mostly yes but I'm not deaf young man. I have that TV running because it's dreadfully quiet here but that doesn't mean I can't hear someone who sneaks in." He responded. "Dang he's got good hearing." Weston mentions as he rubs the back of his head. "What are you doing here?" The man asks. "We're sorry sir, it's just, it's going to snow tomorrow and we're travelers, we just wanted to stay here until the snow dies down." Sil finally speaks up in an apologetic tone. "Well, you could have simply asked to begin with. Normally it's not allowed but I'm not about to boot two youth's out into the snow. Just don't mess anything up alright?" He says sternly. "Oh thank you very much sir! We promise we won't! Um, are you going to be here tomorrow to?" She asked, not wanting a different guard to show up and discover pokemon with them. "Yup, just me. No one else will take this gig and it pays the bills. If you two need anything just let me know." He says and waves to them as he exits the room. Sile and Ty let out a sigh of relief afterwards. "Looks like we got our place for the snow..."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Update: Hey all, just letting you know I'm sick. I will do my best to make content but I do apologize if it falls a little flat. Head's a little bleh right now.
Part:6:
A change in plans

Vermilion city was not far from the small group now as they tread along the dead grass away from the main road. The tree's were much fewer and thus offered less hiding spots should they encounter anyone but their luck held out as none seemed to be traveling the path they were. Weston had taken a perch on Sil's shoulders as the young boy was a lot less used to traveling such far distances as the older of the two were. Ruffruff and Ty walked on either side of them, keeping an ever present alertness for anything or anyone. The light blue haired young woman was busy, looking over her old map to make sure they were on track, trusting the others to alert her should something be in her way. "Let's see, if I'm right, Vermilion should be only an hour or so away by now. Hopefully we can find someone with a boat, willing to take us to Hoen." She repeated their goal to the others. "Is hoen a nice place?" Weston asked curiously. Sil simply shrugged her shoulders. "No idea. All I know is what I've heard about it, one thing being that the winters there aren't as bad." She told the young boy. After a good bit of traveling, the city came into view, which brought the group some hope. Sil and the two pokemon picked up the pace to get there sooner, only to have to slow down and hide behind some rocks as a large truck started coming their way. "What the? Why is there a truck doing so far off the road here?" Sil muttered. Ty sniffed the air and he began to growl. Ruffruff did the same and the two humans looked to each other before looking at their pokemon partners. "What's wrong you two?" Weston asked.

Ty looked to sil and pointed to himself and then at the truck. She blinked, trying to understand what the fire type was trying to get across to her. "You, want to get on that truck?" She asked and the pokemon huffed letting her know she was sort of on the right track. "There's...something...other pokemon on that truck?" She asked and the fire type nodded. "I understand Ty but what if your just smelling the pokemon belonging to Zeck's followers?" She said and the pokemon shook it's head furiously. Suddenly, Ruffruff began to chase after the truck. "Wait Ruffruff!" Weston yelled, jumping down from Sil's shoulders and chasing after it. "No guys we need a plan at least!" Sil exclaimed and chased the two, Ty close on her heels. The group chased the truck to a large stone building with metal bars on the windows and large metal doors in the middle of nowhere. I t almost seemed like a prison. Weston catching Ruffruff before it could get them noticed and holding it back. When the others araived they had to stop to catch their breaths for a moment/ "Well, I can...already venture a guess as to...what this place is for if there are Pokemon on there." Sil said inbetween breaths. Sure enough, soon after she said that, a man with long grey hair slicked back and a long greay coat and a pair of sun glasses on his facr came out of the building and approached the back of the truck. This man was known as Geno Henders, one of Zeck's followers. He was said to be one of his top ranking ones to boot.

The group had quickly taken shelter behind an old tree and was watching the events from afar as Geno had a man open the back of the truck. Inside were more then just pokemon though, there were people in cuffs as well. "All those people...must have been trainers." Sil muttered quietly. Her words were soon confirmed as the grey haired man spoke. "You are all placed under arrest for the crime of keeping a pokemon. Your fates will be decided by our higher ups and your pokemon confiscated. Do not resist and you might just walk away from this, however....resist and you will be put down without question." He announced. All the people and pokemon were lead out by armed guards and into the building as Geno himself looked around, his gaze turning to the tree the group hid behind, the group having ducked behind it the moment he had begub to look around. After a few moments, he turned back towards the building and entered once all the others were inside. After a few minutes the group dared a peek around the tree and let out a collective sigh of relief. Weston then turned towards Sil, clenching his fists. "We have to do something! We can't just let all those people and pokemon be stuck in their or....worse." He said and the young woman gave him a sad look. "Weston...I want to help just as much as you but what could we even do? You saw how many people and pokemon they had in their and they weren't able to fight back. We're just two people and two pokemon." She said, turning her gaze away from him as she spoke.

"No! We have to do something! I couldn't imagine life without Ruffruff and those poor people not only have to go without pokemon but might even be..." He stopped his words as his fists began to quiver and he looked down. "It's just....I couldn't help my mother before when she needed it I...I don't want to just walk away from this and just say to bad, so sad for them!" He exclaimed. Sil rubbed the side of her arm and let out a sigh, trying not to look at the young boy. She understood how he felt but what would they even be able to do? She looked to Ty who seemed to be staring at the building intently and she sighed again. It seemed like she was alone on this and that made her feel even worse. "Ok...I might have an idea." She finally said, causing the others to look at her. "If one of us could get inside...maybe purposly caught, the other could have Ruffruff go in through the vents and sniff them out, find them and help them get out, which in turn they could free the others and all their pokemon. If we do that and have everyone just go full force, maybe we can force our way out of the building....maybe." She said and Weston smiled cheek to cheek. "Yeah! That's sounds awesome! So which of us shoud be captured?" He asked.

Sil thought it over a moment and aside from not feeling comfortable letting a child be caught, his height could prove problematic when freeing others depending on how high the locks are and maybe if it was all electronic he likely wouldn't be able to figure it out. "It's...going to be me...."

Vragon

I read the latest two part's and they were pretty good. I noticed an improvement on spelling and a few other previous grammar issues. I will point out that transition between part's 5 & 6 were a bit sudden. It makes me wonder how long it was since the old man, the snow the next day, and the events of that time. I understand that you weren't feeling well, but if you aren't don't feel like you owe it to everyone to deliver. I'm sure that people will understand if you let them know you can't do it at the intended time and it shouldn't be an issue. After all, some chapters take more time than others to create and polish.

But other than that is was a nice read. Your character Geno Henders is one of your antagonists, correct? If he is I definitely would like to learn a bit more of his character. Right now he's giving off just a regular Admin. personality. If you can incorporate it, I would recommend a little villain drop, or a simple light shining on who or what our villains are, how they operate along with any resistance they meet, and what is their goal. But this doesn't have to be disclosed in one section. Spanning out information is a good way to keep the audience interested and have anticipation for your next release.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Note: Funny you should mention that, I planned a villian arc after this next part lol.
Part 7:
A daring plan

"So here's what we will do. I'll throw rocks at their building , shouting something about the downfall of Zeck and they will likely come out and arrest me. Ty, Ruffruff, and Weston will head around the side using Ty's tunle from dig and get Ruffruff into a vent. Then, as I and Ruffruff make our escape after he leads me to the other pokemon and people with the others, Ty will begin to burrow and find a weak point in the floor that he can burn through of the building, Ruffruff will lead me to Ty and Weston you make sure the others get away safely. We will meet up by Ty's exit hole over there. Got it?" Sil went over the plan. Everyone nodded and they set it into action. Sil ran up to the building and began throwing rocks at it, even shattering a couple windows before guards came out and pinned her down. "Your all going down someday! Down with Zeck!" Sil shouted angrily as they cuffed her and lead her inside. Ty looked to the other two and nodded, burrowing down into the earth and leading them to the side.
They popped up near the wall and Ty peeked out, making sure no one was around before he let the other two up. They located a vent and helped the small dog pokemon in. With that,
Weston went back down through the tunle and back to were they started and waited for the plan to unfold while Ty burrowed under once more.

The inside was just as dingy as the outside looked. It was clear they didn't care about the well being of those kept here with the dirty floors and walls, dust gathered in the corners and even cracks here and there. Sil kept struggling against the grip of the guards on her wrists but to no avail only to be brought to a holding area with many other cells and the people they just saw brought here, as well as others inside them. They approached a cell and told those inside to back up. Once they did, they opened the door, undid the cuffs and shoved Sil inside, her bag already having been confiscated before hand. "Enjoy your new life." One of the gurads said and closed the door. The rest of the guards left and she turned to the others in her cell. There was a middle aged woman with long blond hair and green eyes, an elderly woman with white hair who kept her eyes closed and two children, a boy with short black hair and purple eyes and girl with mid length green hair and pink eyes. "You to huh? I guess it was dumb of us to try and keep our pokemon." The middle aged woman said, her tone showing just how defeated she felt. The young boy was crying while the little girl was trying to comfort him. "Non sense! Every day we had with our pokemon made it well worth it." The elderly woman retorted.

"Really? Cause from were I'm sitting, now both us and our pokemon are going to have miserable lives no matter how long or short they might be." The middle aged woman said. Sil looked around the area, the scene was similar in a lot of the other cells. Some seemed to completely give up, others simply cried, but there were those that seemed to keep hoping as some were banging against the bars in frustration, some even seemed to be praying. Sil looked at the locks on the doors, stndared keys, not electronic. She looked up in the corners, no camera's. They likely figured there wasn't a need for them seeing as no one had the strength on their own to fight back. Sil turned back towards her cell mates and shook her head. "The old woman is right, we can't give up. Do any of you know were they keep the keys?" She asked. The middle aged woman seemed to just scoff but then the little girl spoke up. "Um yeah, I saw when we were coming here they keep them on hooks over in that room in the hall." She pointed out. "Why?" Before Sil could reply, Ruffruff tackled open the vent he had been in and fell down in the open area in front of Sil's cell, causing a lot of the people in the cells to jump to attention. "Ruffruff, the keys are over in that room. Can you get them?" Sil pointed out and the pokemon panted and wagged it's tail as it's answer and ran off to the room.

It snuck quietly through the hall, making sure to make little noise, slinking into the room. A guard sat in a chair, stuffing his face with food and hadn't noticed the small pokemon. The rock type pokemon spotted the keys up on the hooks bu there would be no way for it to reach them while the guard was here. Luckily for it, Sil had gotten the other prisoners to create a distraction by having two of them fight and a bunch of the others chant fight. The guard groaned and gor up, exiting the room to quiet them down. Ruffruff jumped up on the guards chair and onto his desk and after a moment of careful aim, jumped and latched onto the key rin with his mouth. He wiggled about a bit and it slipped off the hook, causing both to fall. Luckily the pokemon was tough and it didn't really hurt it, as it got back up and scurried away, hiding by the door. Soon things quieted down in the cells and the guard came back in, Ruffruff, silently slipping by while the guard's back was turned. It brought the keys to Sil and she knelt down and reached to the pokemon, petting it on the head. "Good work Ruffruff!" She exclaimed in a hushed tone. The pokemon wagged it's tail, giving Sil the keys. She then tested them out on the lock until she found the one for hers and unlocked it, letting the others out.

"After letting everyone else out she asked if any of them knew were the pokemon were kept. "Yeah, there's a room down the hall there, filled to the brim with pokeballs with those weird torture devices on them. I think that's were they keep all the new arraivals they get here." A man spoke up. "Ok, wait here everyone and I'll go let them out. Once I do, everyone make a break for it." Sil said and made her way down the hall. She paused at the room with the guard who seemed to be on a call with a higher up as he was talking about the fight he broke up. Sil slipped by when the guard turned another direction and made her way down the hall quietly. She found the room with the pokemon in it and it seemed like someone was still placing devices on the balls of the new arraivals. Sil creeped in and reached for one of the many pokeballs that lined the walls, taking it gently in her hand and looking at it. It felt strange, she had never held a pokeball before. She prayed that whatever Pokemon was in the ball was strong an d sent it out. An Arcanine burst from the ball with a growl and Sil was so happy it was a fire type as she only knew fire type pokemons attacks. The person turned but not before Sil issued aFlame Charge command which the pokemon obeyed and slammed the guard into a wall. causing a bunch of the pokeballs to fall.

She quickly began to scoop up balls and release every pokemon inside them, though recalling the water types that couldn't walk on land. She threw down each ball as she opened them, breaking them entierly. Eventually other guards began to hear the commotion and an alarm began to blared. Once all the pokemon were freeded she told them all to charge, making them stamped over the guards that had come. She spotted her bag next to a book on a table and snatched both up as she rushed out as well. The humand joined in the rush of pokemon and Sil ran to Ruffruff, the pokemon began to lead her in a different direction. Geno himself had come to try and subdue all of the prisoners but the sheer number of pokemon and people made him have to retreat as he let the guards take the brunt of the charge. Ruffruff caught Ty'd sent and lead Sil right to him and the three exited through the tunnel he had made, popping out at his exit on the outside. Weston was directing everyone towards Vermilion when he spotted the other three coming around the side. "We need to find a place to hide out for now!" Sil shouted to the others. A man with dark colored skin, pointy black hair and squinted eyes who was riding an Onix took charge. "I know a cave system we can hide out in!" He called.

Geno stood back at the prison, watching the large group run away and pulled out a comunicator. "Sir, I have some bad news..."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Note: Sorry bout not updating yesterday, got distracted.
Sub Part: 1
Through a Tyrant's eyes.

Had it been forever ago since the world became so dull? Life was so boring and it meant little more then moving along to the next day. At least, this is what he believed. A bored grey eyed stare in his reflection as he looked himself over. His short black hair given no style or manner simply stuck up all over the place His pale skin was flawless in it's complexion but he didn't even care about that anymore. Not even the lavish room, adorned with curtains from far off lands, mini statues of pokemon and portraits painted by the finest artists even brought him joy anymore. "Why is everyone and everything so dull? He muttered to himself. He walked over to his large closet and looked over the many hanging outfits, all just as dull as the last. He grasped one random outfit and threw it on and got ready for the day. Suddenly a knock came at the door. "Lord Zeck? Your morning meal is ready." A timid female voice came from the other side. "Yes, yes I'm coming Amari." He spoke dully and went to the door. He opened it and looked to the woman who had her head bowed. "Good morning sir, is there anything I can do for you today?" She asked and he looked boredly back at his room. "Yes, get this room redesigned. I don't care how you do it or what you put in it. I want it to be a surprise." He spoke before passing the woman and heading down the hall. She sighed and let her arms hang down once he was out of hearing range. "This is the third time this month." She whined and went off to make some calls.

Zeck made his way down the hall and into the dining room were a few of his closest followers sat at the table already. A rather hefty looking man with tan skin, white hair and green eyes gave Zeck a funny look. "You planning on going to a club or something later in that spiffey green and pink suit of yours?" He asked, causing the two others at the table to chuckle. "Oh spare me your words Araon, I just didn't care on what to wear today." He responded, taking the largest seat at the end were a large selection of food had been placed. He dully gazed up at the large diamond chandelier that hung above the table and let out a sigh. He looked around at the large tapastries of Black and Grey that had large embroidered Z's on them with a Gyrados coiled around it which was Zeck's symbol and let out another sigh. "Boared again sir? Perhaps a trip to a different region might help." A tall dark skinned woman with long flowing purple hair and blue eyes spoke. Her posture showed she was rather annoyed with the leaders mood but her tone was as respectful as she could make it. "I doubt it, unless there is a new one to discover Clara. Have we made any headway on getting into that dimension the legendary pokemon Giratina is from Glinda?" He asked a sharply dressed woman in a lab coat with mid length blond hair in a ponytail and deep orange eyes who seemed to not really be paying attention and rather typing away on her laptop. There was a long stretch of silence before an small "No." was muttered from her mouth.

Aaron snickered and shook his head. "Did you honestly think there would be? She's been working on that for what, three years now and made no progress yet." He said and Zeck sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Of course not." He muttered. After eating the group dispersed and Zeck went to his office, a large room with marble white flooring, jade pillars on the sides and a large expensive wooden desk at the center. He however walked past the desk and went to the balcony and looked over his estate. A long sprawling field in the center, a hedge maze on the right, a large statue of himself on the left with many other adornments around to make the place look fancy, including a white stone walk way to a fountain that lead to the house. The open field hand meant to have something else put in it but Zeck had gotten bored with the idea before it got implamented so he just let it be. This world had grown dull to rule. "He had accomplished what so many before him had sat out to do and yet, here he was , bored with it. Nothing was a challenge, nothing was exciting anymore. No one dared to defy him as he could easily crush anyone now. He ached for something to happen. Maybe the return and challenge of the Legendary pokemon? What a match that would be! Every other pokemon in existance against the legendary's. He thought back years ago, as a young man who had nothing growing up. He hated everyone else who had what he didn't, a home, a family, friends, pokemon. All of it! No one cared for him, no one helped him, he had learned that if he wanted things, then he had to take them for himself. And because the world had been so selfish, he would make sure they didn't get what they wanted to.

But now, he had everything and yet it felt so hollow. His followers only followed him do to the promise of power and people only "respected" him out of fear. Now, the only thing that could make this life worth anything would be a challenge of some sort. Just then his phone rang and he sighed and went in and answered it. "What is it Geno?" He asked. His dull expression became that of surprise, and soon that became a grin. "You don't say?" He questioned. Of course, why didn't he think of this sooner? A war, yes a war would bring some excitment to this dull life of his. "No, let them go. I want to see were this goes..."

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Update:

Hey everyone, so I'm sure you noticed I haven't posted anything for three days now. That's because I've decided I'm going to limit the posts to once MAYBE twice a week ( I'f I'm feeling really creative ). I honestly feel the last part and ones before it are sub par at best and I don't like that. I want to give you guys my best and I feel spacing out each part would allow me more time to think on better ideas. So, as of now this thread will be updated every Friday.I hope you all are ok with that, I just want to make the best story I can for you all. Thank you for your time, have a nice day.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Part 8 part 1
A resistance is made

Deep underground, the large group of people and pokemon had found a large open cave with large clear crystals gleamed in the dark, providing some light all through the cave and with water flowing from the wall into a sizeable pool that even a few Gyarados could fit inside of. The cave was also large enough to fit the large group with room to spare. Sil released the aquatic pokemon that she had held onto, into the water and then broke the ball's so they couldn't be tracked. All the humans had reunited with their pokemon partners but it became very apparent that there had been more pokemon then human's there, meaning there had been other pokemon that must have been there longer then humans. Weston, Ruffruff and Ty had stood next to Sil and watched as everyone tended to their own pokemon and then looked as the other pokemon without human partners seemed to be looking for them. "Looks like not all the pokemon's partners are here." Weston commented to Sil and the young woman nodded. "Yeah, I think your right. What should we do?" She mused out loud before the one who lead them here spoke up, his Onix rising up with him standing atop the pokemon's head. "Everyone, listen up: I'm Brock, I was once the Pewter citie's gym leader and I think we finally have an oppertunity to do something about Zeck and his tyranny!" Brock exclaimed and everyone looked toward him.

"We have been given a second chance with out pokemon thanks to the efforts of Sil and her friends, we can't let this go to waste!" Brock exclaimed and there were various shouts of agreement with him in the crowed, even the pokemon seemed to be getting hyped up a bit as they let out their various shrieks and roars.Sil smiled, glad she was able to help and Weston pumped his fist into the air, agreeing with Brock. Ty crossed it's front arms and gave a light nod as Ruffruff barked in agreement. "As you can all see, there are more pokemon here then humans but that's ok. You see, all pokemon trainers were able to keep up to six pokemon before with them and train them. With everyone here, we can easily take in the extra pokemon and train them. Zeck might have gotten were he was by catching us off guard but now we have the chance to prepare and fight back! I know not many of you have gotten the chance to train many pokemon so it might be best if you stuck with pokemon of the same typing as the one or few you may have had before hand." Brock explained. That seemed reasonable and the general opinion of everyone seemed to agree. "So if we're going to be fighting against Zeck, that mean's we're a resistance right? We need a name and leader if that is the case." A man in the crowed spoke up. Muttering then arose in the crowed on possable names and leader choice. "What about Brock? He seems to be a good leader. He was a gym leader after all." Sil spoke up and the crowed turned to Brock. "Yeah, you should be leader!" Some of them cheered in agreement. Brock went silent a moment, thinking back to his own gym and family who had counted on him to be the leader and how he failed them and sighed. He had to admit it, he was gun hoe about getting them riled but he hadn't considered they'd expect him to be leader.

"As much as I appreciate it, I think there is someone else here more qualified." He spoke and pointed over the crowed suddenly and they all turned to look at Sil who blinked and looked around her quickly before looking back at Brock and pointing at herself questioningly. "M-me?! What?! Why?!" She exclaimed in surprise. "You and your friends are the reason we are here now. It was your plan that got us here, so it makes sense that you should be the one to lead us." Brock explained. The crowed seemed to have mixed opinions on this, some agreeing with Brock but others still thinking Brock was the better choice. "Oh no, no you don't want me as the leader. That...that was just luck really. I wasn't entierly sure it would even work." Sil said, waving her hands in front of her. "Aw come Sil, don't sell yourself short! You even helped me and Ruffruff! You'd make a great leader!" Weston exclaimed. Sil looked to Weston and then looked to Ty for help, he seemed to be grinning at the whole thing which annoyed her a bit. "Some help you are..."

Special: Hey all, so here's a bit of a Christmas surprise for all of you. I want you all to vote and tell me who you think should be leader! That's right, I want your input on this and I will build the story to reflect your choice! Merry Christmas!

Back