• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member with new hack idea

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    Hey guys. Ive been playing rom hacks for a while and have been toying around with my own idea. Looking for someone to make it or help me make it.
    Its a hack of leaf green, set a few years after red and green, but in my hack Red failed to beat giovanni and team rocket have since taken over and ruined Kanto. Pokemon are much harder to find and most of the ones in the wild are deemed "useless" by team rocket. Most good pokemon have been extorted and sold to near extinction. The wild is full of rattata, grimer, koffings, ekans etc. The gym system has been overthrown. The gyms have instead been turned into Rocket bases that must be taken out before the player can go to the old elite four and beat Giovanni and the four rocket brothers once and for all. A few gym leaders, Koga, Blaine and Sabrina have joined forces with the rockets
    Professor oak is giving you and your rival your choice of a Growlithe, Shellder, or Exeggcute. The police are corrupted or gone, pokecenters are controlled by team rocket and only useable after the towns Rocket base has been defeated. Items are few and far between. Team rocket has taken over the Pokemarts and charges an arm and a leg for everything. So batte wisely. Game is almost like a nuzlocke because team rocket controls the pokecenters and marts and good pokemon are much more rare
    Im not a fan of many newer gen pokemon so im going to keep it to mostly the first 2 gens
    Please give me feedback. Ive never hacked a rom before. I just downloaded Advanced map and Advanced starter. But dont know how to change events or script or much of anything really

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Try visiting the Fan Games section of the community and for your idea. I'm sure you'll get more feedback there. Good luck with your hack!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there and welcome to PC! Your hack sounds really interesting but since this section is about new member introductions, why don't you tell us a little about yourself? When did you start playing Pokémon and what inspired you to pick up game dev? :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    I started playing pokemon when i was about 6. I got my idea because ive played most of the rom hacks out there but i really only like pokemon from the first 2 gens

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2018
    I like the idea of "what would happen to kanto if Red did not defeat Giovanni"

Back