• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I just now managed to download it, and its awesome so far! (still wish I knew spanish... or at least, more then a few words... ^^; )
    The story would go along with the anime better if one played as Ash...
    but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play as Misty. XD (Wheeeeee~!)
    Its still awesome though! Great job so far! I can't wait to see the full version!
    I found a small glitch though... when I exit buildings I see a small pokemon sprite infront of me in the black area outside the door right before I exit.
    oO Its kinda creepy, but amusing at the same time. ^^;

Meteordragon01

The Cruxis Angel
    Years
  • Your patch doesnt work. And it doesnt do any good to play a rom patch if it doesnt work. I think ill just wait untill an english patch comes out. (PS: Can you put it in a zip file and post it directly to this site, cause I cant read Spanish at all and your website doesnt take you directly to the download.) (Well I do at least know very few words like chao and hola and stuff)

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Assasinator said:
    thx sergio i already found out tho i think i found a bug too you can walk in a entrance from a bridge :S its very strange i found it out when you said check every wall so i did and i was on a bridge and suddenly he entered an entrance from the bridge :S
    this is an error which I corrected but in this beta isnt it yet becuase i haven realized... it is caused because I use a '0' and not a 'C' in that entrance, then the entrance connect with the top ('14')

smithy.boy said:
    Nice screens sergio. Is that a new patch? I'll try it later.
    (I can't remember where do you come from?) Just helping with the town name, its not not pallette its Pallet
    That patch was the first part of a translation which a friend is doing. Where do I come from? why do you ask me now this paranoia? This is telled next my name

1ic1 said:
    Hey ill translate some parts but i need a tool that shows all of it moves,menu,etc. advance something 3.1 doesnt show all of it so if you want it transalated
    pm me for a tool
    ive answered you in a PM

Drew said:
    I just now managed to download it, and its awesome so far! (still wish I knew spanish... or at least, more then a few words... ^^; )
    Its still awesome though! Great job so far! I can't wait to see the full version!
    I found a small glitch though... when I exit buildings I see a small pokemon sprite infront of me in the black area outside the door right before I exit.
    ª_ª' creepy? jeje, thanks... the pokemon you saw in the door is which replace the arrow, not a bug, i put they on purpose
    Meteordragon01 said:
    Your patch doesnt work. And it doesnt do any good to play a rom patch if it doesnt work. I think ill just wait untill an english patch comes out. (PS: Can you put it in a zip file and post it directly to this site, cause I cant read Spanish at all and your website doesnt take you directly to the download.) (Well I do at least know very few words like chao and hola and stuff)
    I always check the patchs before releasing it, if you cant make it run, tell me that with a PM, by the way, only one out of your three words is spanish, chao is used in spanish but is an italian word ('ciao') and stuff is an english word lol

drem

a french user...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2008
    i can translate to french, but the hack is not completed !

burny_2005

Nintendo Wii = Ownage in a box
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Wow Sergio, nice hack!
    I noticed an a couple of glitches though,
    When you are about to enter a building a pigeot icon comes up,
    and in the place where you have to fight the wingull, the advice giver/weirdo in every gym says that they use fighting pokemon when they clearly dont.
    This is the best hack so far, keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    omg burny that so called glitch that you found about the pidgeot has
    1: already be called like 4 times and 2: IT ISN'T A GLITCH HE MADE IT ON PURPOSE why is it so hard to read whole the thread before posting things that already are mentioned many times

burny_2005

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Assasinator, I have read the whole thread but i couldnt find the bit about where he replied to the pidgeot, so i didnt think he noticed anyone talking about it, so try using a more friendlier approach next time and use language like that on the dredevo whos noticed it is in spanish for the 60th time already.
    Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    lol you couldnt find it we'll the last time he said that was a few days ago the last post of sergio just read it and i approach you like that because i had a bad day yesterday i'm sorry for that

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • it is true that this was said before but i think it is not a glitch maybe he did on purpose

drem said:
    ª_ª' creepy? jeje, thanks... the pokemon you saw in the door is which replace the arrow, not a bug, i put they on purpose

both of u read carefully its not a bug or glitch

Last edited:

burny_2005

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Both of us?
    I was wrong and Assasinator wasnt, sorry about that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    looks great. i like your idea but too bad for me i cant understand spanish..hope you translate it ..........

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    and that was the 61th time some1 asked it to be translated. He is already trying to translate it and thx burny, rocking groudon has some problem with reading too hehe

burny_2005

Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Its a shame i only understand minor spanish, because then i would translate it =(

Mail Jeevas

I need a smoke...
    Years
  • I speak spanish, since I'm form latin America, so i can read the texts and understand em. It's a nice game Sergio, I'd really like to know how to hack so well as you. If I'm not mistaken, you did this by your own, right?

Good luck with the translation, and if you need help, just ask, I can hack text.

a lil question: How could you make a "Give Medal script"? I need that for my hack, and I would be glad if you helped me out. Also, I'm planning on asking Baro to post it on Wah, but I don't think it reaches the "Standard level" (Yeah, man, Baro's Quartz its austounding, he edited everything, he basically made a new pokemon game on his own O.o, and then you, you made up a new story and changed the gameplay. You too are the gods of Pokemon hacking O.o. Your games are Kick@ssness!)

ELGONZO!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Segio: Have you fixed up Misty's sprites for when she is using a Pokemon on the field. Cause if not, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2006
    help me

I do not speak very well English, I am Portuguese
    it is here anybody Portuguese or that knows to speak Portuguese?

my problem is :
    when I put the rom in the gba start to hear a strange sound and does not start
    which is your emulator?
    one more thing I can´t find the ruby_usa I just can find in uk
    please help me

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back