• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] More pokemon coming?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • So you probably are unsatifated (sp) that Let's go Eevee and Let's go pikarat didn't have generation 2-7 pokemon (minus the alola forms and Meltan) well after looking here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJQZi-0NNHk one fan (?) asked mr. Masuda "Any plans to add pokemon from other generations", mr. Masuda was a pessimist but said that if the games "sold well" (or something) they will add new content

I for once want to play as the generation 4/6 eeveelutions and other non pokemon from kanto and i hope this will be the case

So, what's your opinion? Leave comments below

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    It would be really cool if they added Pokemon from other generations, especially the cross-gen evolutions and prevos (Crobat, Steelix, Munchlax, etc.)

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • It would be really cool if they added Pokemon from other generations, especially the cross-gen evolutions and prevos (Crobat, Steelix, Munchlax, etc.)

Mhm, i wonder how they do the evolution method for Leafeon and Glaceon? Put the rocks in Viridian Forest and seafoam islands? Or just use the leaf & ice stones, hopefully we will see

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
  • I'd honestly rather see a Pokemon Let's Go for Gold and Silver than having a simple update that added in the later generation Pokemon. The main reason why is because it would break the balance of the game IMO unless they updated every trainer in the game to use the newer Pokemon they might as well make a new game at that point. While it would be cool, it would just seem strange, but then again we live in a world where Ultra Beasts are a thing now so I guess anything's possible.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    I don't think that GF would add the later gen Pokemon into this game, and I find it more likely that they would just make more Let's Go games.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'd honestly rather see a Pokemon Let's Go for Gold and Silver than having a simple update that added in the later generation Pokemon.
    I definitely agree with this. Adding Pokémon after the fact is a bit awkward, and it would be nice to see other regions get a little extra polish.

Back