• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Closed Hackrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
Years
I have tried to compile of list of pokemons (Emerald, Gen III) that are just placeholders. They could be replaced with Later gen pokemons or Variants to make the hack interesting, enjoyable and memorable! However, I would like to acknowledge that its just my opinion and I am sorry if I offend someone. Here is the list-
Poochyena, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly, Cascoon, Dustox, Surskit, Masquerain, Nosepass, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Gulpin, Swalot, Carvanha, Spinda, Solrock, Lunatone, Lileep, Cradily, Chimecho, Clamperl, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Kecleon. 🙂

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 27, 2021
Hey I think I found a glitch. I'm trying to get the Pokeblock Case from the Lilycove Contest Hall, but the receptionist on the left is just in a constant dialogue loop, treating me as if I'd won a contest. The one on the right just wants to enter me into a contest. Is there somewhere else I can find the Pokeblock Case? I tried to use cheat codes to put a Pokeblock Case into the game, but those didn't seem to work either. I'd really like to check out the Safari Zone.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
Hey I think I found a glitch. I'm trying to get the Pokeblock Case from the Lilycove Contest Hall, but the receptionist on the left is just in a constant dialogue loop, treating me as if I'd won a contest. The one on the right just wants to enter me into a contest. Is there somewhere else I can find the Pokeblock Case? I tried to use cheat codes to put a Pokeblock Case into the game, but those didn't seem to work either. I'd really like to check out the Safari Zone.

Yes! You are right. I found that bug when I was testing that area. In the next update (which is almost ready)
I solved it, leaving the Item at the door of the safari zone. Thanks for notifying!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 20, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the Frozen Stone? It doesn't seem to be in any of the marts listed in the post or the download (Oldale and Petalberg).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
I tried to nuzlocke this game. Got swept by a sudowoodo 10 levels lower than me with bullet seed.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
Does anyone know where to find the Frozen Stone? It doesn't seem to be in any of the marts listed in the post or the download (Oldale and Petalberg).

The game will have some changes, so I'll fix that within the things I want to do. It will be available tomorrow, and so sorry for making that mistake.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
The game will have some changes, so I'll fix that within the things I want to do. It will be available tomorrow, and so sorry for making that mistake.

Will there be further updates in the short-term future? I'd like to start this hack and would rather do it when it's at its most complete.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
Will there be further updates in the short-term future? I'd like to start this hack and would rather do it when it's at its most complete.

I will upload another important update these days, at the moment there is no download link. But the game is complete since it was uploaded :)

(at least this will be the most complete version)

Last edited:

Xtimertx

Xtimertx
Years
Is the link on here cause I'm not seeing it sorry my vision isn't very good so I might have missed it that's why I'm asking

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 16, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to find grovyle in new mauville, i completed wattson's task and i still don't find it. I picked every pokeball and only found items or voltorb.

Chain

Pokemon Fan
Years
The problem is solved in the new update, now you can capture them wildly on certain Hoenn routes (and the events will continue to work, although I don't understand why it didn't work , I'm sorry.
I made you wait for this fix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back