• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Competitive] Somebody that understands pokemon math please help.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
Balanced hackmons is a tier in which you can give almost any ability, almost any moves, almost any pokemon. I have a theoretical highest attack stat pokemon and I need you guys to do math. We start with a shuckle, 252 def and 31 def IV. Lax nature. Ability is fur coat. You use cotton guard to get to the max 4x defense. Then you use power trick to swap defense and attack stats. Belly drum to get to 4x attack and bam. Highest attack stat? What would the result be and would this work in this way?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I don't know how much damage your specific scenario would do, but it's been figured out that, against certain opponents with the right conditions, Shuckle can theoretically do 400-500 million damage

Back