• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Greetings To All~!

Blubery

President Of The Violet/Olivine City Theme Fan Clu
Years
  • Hello there! You guys can call me Blubery, mainly cuz anytime I play Pokemon, I name myself... "Blubery" (duh)

Some stuff about me:
    - I'm 16 and a boy (with he/him pronouns)
    - I've loved Pokemon for most of my life
    - I love anime
    - I've memorized every single Pokemon theme song
    - I have over 2k Pokemon trading cards

Favorites:
    - Pokemon? Ehhhhh.... I like too many to choose!
    - Type? Ghost! Hands down!
    - Pokemon Game? Emerald! I grew up with Gen 3
    - Region? Johto! I adore everything about it
    - Game? Kingdom Hearts 2
    - Anime? Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    - Starter? MUDKIP!!! WOOOOO!! LOVE THAT GUY!!
    - Pokemon Theme Song? A tie between the 1st Sinnoh OP and the 2nd Alola OP

And.... yeah I think that's it! I hope to have lots of fun interacting with you guys!

Years
  • Hello & Welcome!

I stopped collecting cards a long time ago, as a kid still. But your collection sounds impressive!
    I love watching anime too, just not the pokemon one due to the annoying MC xD
    You thought it was someone random replying to you, but it was me, Dio!

I feel like my flair/avatar should give away my fav mon/type =p
    Not sure I have a favorite Pokemon Game/region tbh. Though the top contenders would probably be gen 3 & 6.
    Favorite starter would have to be Fennekin 😍

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Blubery! Thank you for sharing so much about yourself with us! Welcome to the community. (。'▽'。)♡

2k Pokémon TCG cards? Okay, now I'm really interested. You should head over to the TCG section and show off some of that bounty! I'd love to see what that many cards looks like!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    2k cards? That's some dedication! I stopped collecting years ago. Favorite region would have to be Sinnoh as well as the generation. I'm pretty excited for the reamakes later this year. Enjoy your stay!

Back