• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] The Famous Illustrator Card.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Prices range from your newborn child to $3,000,000.00 for a PSA rated 9.

So, since that price is impossible for regular humans, how do you feel about buying convincing fakes? Prices are significantly less, obviously, but maybe I'd be a fun placeholder?

What do you all think?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I'm not for buying fakes myself, but I'd be interested if they ever made an official replica like Yu-Gi-Oh! has done for many of its trophy cards. I imagine that it'd still be part of a pricey collectors chest or something though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah! That's exactly what I mean. Like obviously the Illustrator Card will never see print again because of the sheer exclusivity, so maybe having just a little.. homage to it wouldn't be so bad, yeah? And the fakes and nice as hell looking.

Back