• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marvels' The Avengers Challenge

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 22, 2019
Welcome to Marvel's The Avengers Challenge

In this Challenge you will be creating a team of Pokemon based on the characters from The Avengers.

The Characters you may choose from are as follows:

Hulk- He is a fighting rage monster who never holds back. He must be a fighting type that knows a move that does recoil damage.

Iron Man- He wears a metal suit that has many different types of attacks and can repair itself. He must be a steel type, his moveset must be of all different types by end, and he must know a healing move.

Thor- He is a demi-god and can conduct electricity with his hammer. He must be one of the top ten electric type pokemon from the list of through the region you're playing that aren't legendaries pokemon, that's an electric type that knows the move thunder.

Captain America- AN old hero who uses a shield as his weapon. He must be from gen 1 and knows a move that raises it's defense.

Hawkeye- he uses a bow and arrow to kick butt. needs to know a move that can hit multiple times.

Black Widow- an assassin who uses her speed to her advantage. Must be a dark type and it's speed is its best stat.

Hope you enjoy the choices and have a fun time playing through as the heroes.:)

My signup will come soon when i figure out which game I'd like to play and what pokemon

Notice: game ends once elite four is beaten, for a johto game it's once kanto elite four is beaten

No legendaries
No hacking unless it has to happen
You must have at least one member by first gym
any additional rules are up to you enjoy!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think you should consider expanding this to include Avengers that were on the team in the comics for more variety. The films use a pretty limited collection of characters.

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
I might also suggest adjusting the conditions for Iron Man since I'm pretty sure only 3 steel types can learn recovery moves being Scizor, Skarmory and Empoleon, all learning roost by tm. Makes it a very limited choice of which Pokemon to pick, and limits the amount of games that can be played.

Back