• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Statistics TCG

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Hi all!
    We are currently calculating TCG statistics, namely what the exact pullrates are. Is this something that you guys would be interested in? Should we do this with each expansion set?
    For the exact calculations you can check it on our youtube channel, the Poké Muggles!
    Best wishes Michelle
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ-NoJETe4u3-ak6yZh34Zw

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    We require the pulls of TCG (common, uncommon etc), so that we can calculate averages and chances of pulling ultra rares etc :) So if anyone has that kind of data we would be eternally gratefull

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Chariotsofthyer (one of our members here) recently opened two booster boxes (one RoS and one SuMo) so it'd be worth asking him :)

For certain uncommons I can highlight from my own collection their rariety. I've gotten 6 max elixirs out of roughly 60 breakpoint packs, 8 fighting fury belts, 9 prof sycamores, 7 delinquents

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Chariotsofthyer (one of our members here) recently opened two booster boxes (one RoS and one SuMo) so it'd be worth asking him :)

For certain uncommons I can highlight from my own collection their rariety. I've gotten 6 max elixirs out of roughly 60 breakpoint packs, 8 fighting fury belts, 9 prof sycamores, 7 delinquents

Awesome, thank you for the tip and the data ^^

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Also worth noting is that it seems easier to pull Kukui/Lillie in SuMo than it was to pull N in Fates and Syca in BreakPoint. Since Kukui and Lillie are the only two playable draw supporters in SuMo I think that could be an interesting thing to address.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2017
    Also worth noting is that it seems easier to pull Kukui/Lillie in SuMo than it was to pull N in Fates and Syca in BreakPoint. Since Kukui and Lillie are the only two playable draw supporters in SuMo I think that could be an interesting thing to address.

yes, indeed! thankyou ^^

Back