• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Outlaw

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
oh thanks

finally beat the game , it was cool and very fun , wayyyyyy too funny

espically the last part , great final boss , and a sweet way to end the game

great game man , great game

That's mean a lot man. Thank you.

Fun fact: the final boss was initially so difficult that even I couldn't beat him and I had to weaken him so I could test the ending, lol.

Years
I run a mac, and I was wondering if you could possibly help me out in patching everything in order to play? I've never done it before, and I don't really know how. I really want to, it looks awesome!

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I run a mac, and I was wondering if you could possibly help me out in patching everything in order to play? I've never done it before, and I don't really know how. I really want to, it looks awesome!

I don't have a mac BUT I have a good friend who has a mac and he told me that this link should help you use the ups patch on the ROM.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 4, 2022
VERY fun game so far and very funny!! Having a blast playing it. Just one question, do pokemon that usually evolve through trades evolve another way like other hacks? Just don't wanna train my kadabra and find out that you can't get an alakazam.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
VERY fun game so far and very funny!! Having a blast playing it. Just one question, do pokemon that usually evolve through trades evolve another way like other hacks? Just don't wanna train my kadabra and find out that you can't get an alakazam.

That's my bad, man. Gosh what an oversight.
I always felt like I'd forgotten something when I released this hack. And i did. I forgot to make every Kanto Pokemon available to be obtained... Ugh...

Probably should dump that Kadabra bro... Or keep it if you like Kadabra that don't evolve...Sorry...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 4, 2022
That's my bad, man. Gosh what an oversight.
I always felt like I'd forgotten something when I released this hack. And i did. I forgot to make every Kanto Pokemon available to be obtained... Ugh...

Probably should dump that Kadabra bro... Or keep it if you like Kadabra that don't evolve...Sorry...

It's cool. Definitely bout to dump that kadabra though lol You should include that on the first page, though, so people can know. I'm still going to finish the game. Funny as hell lol

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Not done with the game but, this is a great hack. Please make more similar to this. Preferably an Emerald hack :)

That's actually not a bad idea. Perhaps I could make Pokemon Outlaw 2 and base it in hoenn using R/S/E(probably E). If Game Freak can make sequels, so can I.

That said, it would be a while before I'd work on a new hack. Even with a hack like Outlaw, hacking takes time and can be bit stressful, though it's probably easier the second time around. I'm probably gonna sit back, relax and play some of the other hacks on here. Pokemon Fuligin looks awesome. If I do work on a new hack, I may do something different maybe something a bit more epic and serious(seriously).

For the thousandth time, thank you everyone for playing. I'm pretty happy with all the positive feedback. Don't be afraid to post negative feedback too.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Awesomeness mate just pure awesomeness!
P.S why cant we play as a female trainer? :O :)

I'm so sorry. It all came down to my lazyness.
Initially I was planning on putting an original female main character( she was going to have a backwards cap and long hair) in the game. There would have been different responses by different characters based on gender.( Some guys would flirt with the main character if she was female. More females would insult the MC if she was female, etc.) But that would have totally been a lot of extra work and i got really lazy and just decided to remove the gender choice option from the game.

I'm so sorry ladies. I have nothing against women. I freaking love females. I hope you still enjoy this hack.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Are you going to create another hack?

I don't know. I'm flip-flopping in my mind. I'm sure I can make a much better hack than this one now that I have more experience. But I don't have all the time in the world to do this.

For now, I'll say no. But be pleasantly surprised if I come back with something awesome.

Years
I'm so sorry. It all came down to my lazyness.
Initially I was planning on putting an original female main character( she was going to have a backwards cap and long hair) in the game. There would have been different responses by different characters based on gender.( Some guys would flirt with the main character if she was female. More females would insult the MC if she was female, etc.) But that would have totally been a lot of extra work and i got really lazy and just decided to remove the gender choice option from the game.

I'm so sorry ladies. I have nothing against women. I freaking love females. I hope you still enjoy this hack.

ahhhh Its okay mate! Loving the game btw! I started playing yesterday evening and cant stop playing it! :D

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
At the E4, I keep on getting wiped by the Champion (not going to spoil it) and I need to grind. Is there anywhere to find the VS. Seeker?
I intentionally left out the VS Seeker. Why? Well, I kind of got lazy(common theme with me). The good news is that the wild pokemon on Route 23 and Victory Road are super powered up and are probably better for getting exp pts than rebattling old trainers. I'd recommend grinding there. The game's ending is worth it.

wow crizzy no zapdos for slum boy. u sux ;-; ;-; ;-;
LOL! But don't spoil it...

Back