• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are eggs predetermined in the long run?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Hi
    I got a quick question.
    I just did some shiny farming with masuda method when my game crashed without saving.
    Now my question is if i redo those like 2 hours, are the eggs im getting the same or different and how can i make them different since there was no shiny in that time?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi
    I got a quick question.
    I just did some shiny farming with masuda method when my game crashed without saving.
    Now my question is if i redo those like 2 hours, are the eggs im getting the same or different and how can i make them different since there was no shiny in that time?

Based on what I can find, the egg is only determined when you collect it. So when you redo your egg hatching, you should be getting different pokemon compared to before.

Back