• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just another newb stumbling in!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    Hello everyone, I found out about PC from looking up tutorials for ROM hacks. I thought this was a cool site, and that there are plenty of others looking to do the same so I decided to sign up! I figure at best I would learn how to make some decent hacks of my own/contribute to someone else's, and at worst have a good time and make some new friends.

A little about myself: I study programming, and I'm into making art - for the longest time I wanted to be a professional artist (well, I thought I did but ended up realizing I wasn't as passionate about it as I thought I was) and I live near Disney World.

Of course, I'm a gamer at heart (I've made a few of my own, either just small or unfinished at the current). My first Pokémon game was Crystal. I haven't been able to dig into Sun and Moon yet, but hopefully soon! A random perhaps-cringey-and-embarassing fact, as a kid I used to go "Pokémon spotting" with my friend and pretend we'd find Pokémon in random places we thought they would appear in the real world.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope I get plenty of opportunities to have fun and learn and get to know you all in the days ahead!

(p.s. growlithe is probably my favorite pokémon)

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Hi :) Have fun exploring the forums. You will find a whole lot of people with the same interests as yours.
    As you love art, do check out the Art studio board :)
    LOL you played Pokemon go before it was a thing :D
    See you around!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy, and welcome to PC! We have members joining every day who go straight to the ROM Hacking sections. There are many users looking for teammates over in the Launchpad. If you have any questions at all, or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a VM. Growlithe is super cuteee!

Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Keviroo! You've join just the right place to get into ROM hacking, as we have loads of resources and people who can help you! You can find the ROM hacking section here. Hopefully you can hop into Sun & Moon, those games were a huge step up from Gen 6 imo, you'd have loads of fun playing them. Feel free to shoot me a VM if you need anything, see ya around! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    I never thought of it that way, Lea, I guess I did XD

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and I appreciate the help! I'll definitely prod if I need some pointers :)

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2020
    Yo mate! Another Rom hacker joins the crew!
    Join the Discord for a family warm feeling. Unless you're here only for help or for people to make your hack. We hate these guys ._.

Hopefully see you soon.

Back