• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

Phyrrhic

It's not very effective...
Years
I figured I should make my first post on the forums an introductory one.

I'm a long time lurker on another popular forum, but over time it felt as if the fun was sucked out of the community, and decided I had enough.

Pokemon Sapphire was where it started for me, but my favorite main series game remains Pokemon Platinum. :)

Years
Welcome to the PokéCommunity, Manny! It's always hard to switch communities, but we're happy to have you here! Hey, Pokémon Platinum is also my favourite main series game! Platinum was a pretty big improvement over DP, do you have a favourite starter? Anyways, it's been great to meet you, feel free to send me a message if you'd like to chat, or need anything. Have fun exploring our community! :D

Phyrrhic

Years
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm still getting familiar with all the layout differences and other features this forum offers, but I'm sure I'll adjust no problem.

My personal favorite starter is Chimchar, but I share a similar sentiment with all of the Sinnoh starters, as I feel that they are the pinnacle of starter Pokemon design, as well as having fantastic experiences with all three.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Hiya! If you're looking for fun, you're in the right place. What are you into besides Pokemon?

Phyrrhic

Years
Thanks!

If i'm not teaching it, I enjoy playing Tennis, and during the winter I enjoy skiing, particularly Backcountry and Big Mountain.

Not to mention my thousands of hours in other games when I cant do either :)

How about you?

Reactions: noa
Back