• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Any insights on how to edit/work with summary screen and health bar icon placement?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    I'm looking to make some icon changes to the pokemon menus, but I have no experience with it, if anyone has tried this or has some knowledge on the subject I'd love to talk about it.

I'm wondering how the space works for the health bar during battle, the party menu for first slot vs the other slots, and that of the summary screen.

I have some screenshots below with a pokemon with a status condition so you can see the differences in the menus I'm talking about.

Because the menu does seem to be different for different conditions but I don't know how many spaces are actually there or how I could assign something coordinates if that's an option.

All I know is status replaces lvl, and appears in the summary window beside the pokemon image.

Attachments

• Screenshot (794).png
      Screenshot (794).png
      22.2 KB · Views: 22
    • Screenshot (793).png
      Screenshot (793).png
      24.2 KB · Views: 22
    • Screenshot (791).png
      Screenshot (791).png
      25.7 KB · Views: 17
    • Screenshot (792).png
      Screenshot (792).png