• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I edit and add a banner?

Years
  • Hello,
    Im new here and I was looking for where to add the banner and the size of the banner. I saw how to add and size the signature at the bottom. But I was wondering how to add the one at the top that goes with you avatar. I think thats the banner? haha any help would be appreciated

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh, we usually call those "post flairs". If you click on your name in the top right corner, one of the options should be "Edit Flair". You can get started there.

Making a post flair involves CSS, so if you don't know how to work that (a lot of people don't) you could look up stuff about it or just request help with making yours. Some people even volunteer to craft post flairs for others.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello,
    Im new here and I was looking for where to add the banner and the size of the banner. I saw how to add and size the signature at the bottom. But I was wondering how to add the one at the top that goes with you avatar. I think thats the banner? haha any help would be appreciated

Were you able to figure it out? If not I can make something simple for you. :)

Years
  • Oh, we usually call those "post flairs". If you click on your name in the top right corner, one of the options should be "Edit Flair". You can get started there.

Making a post flair involves CSS, so if you don't know how to work that (a lot of people don't) you could look up stuff about it or just request help with making yours. Some people even volunteer to craft post flairs for others.

Oh okay found it! Thank you

Were you able to figure it out? If not I can make something simple for you. :)

Ill try my best to figure it out first. I like learning new things. But thank so you much for the kind offer!

Back