• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] Mistakes were made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks, I hope too. I just remembered something and I want to ask you in advance.

Once I accidently joined a hacked Bulbasaur raid battle, which gave me quite a lot of Master Balls.
    If I ever happen to encounter e.g. shiny Polteageist, Luxry or Dratini (or any of its evos), do you want me to use one of the Master Balls to catch it or not? Otherwise I'll have to resort to the Repeat Ball (x 3.5 chance for already caught Pkmn).

Btw, I assume you still didn't get a shiny Shinx?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    I have someone working on the dratini, but I would prefer no hacked pokeballs if it can be avoided. I have not gotten the Shinx, no.

Years
  • I have an egg with your shiny safari ball dratini standing ready =)
    Dunno why, but my game is giving me the shinies I breed for you faster then almost all the ones I've bred for myself xD

Years
  • Okay, thanks for the info, Celestial. Good thing I asked you - guess I'll have to try with Repeat Balls the next time.

Haha, seems like ReKoil will get all of them in no time if his game continues to give him fast and free shinies xD

Years
  • Okay, thanks for the info, Celestial. Good thing I asked you - guess I'll have to try with Repeat Balls the next time.

Haha, seems like ReKoil will get all of them in no time if his game continues to give him fast and free shinies xD

wouldn't call them free... they luckily were pretty fast though ^^

Years
  • Hey Celestial. Today I met a shiny Luxray in a Max Raid Battle (special thanks to Xana, who hosted this one) and used a Repeat Ball on it (had the best chances of catching one with this ball since I caught several non-shinies before). Since I managed to catch one, this one is for you (therefore didn't nickname it). Feel free to contact me via VM or PM.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back