• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
  • Hello everyone

I'm glad i can join this community, i really want to make a rom hack someday but there's still a lot of thing to learn and i think the best way is to join this community, anyway have a great day

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to the community! You've chosen the best one for ROM Hacking that's for sure. I'm sure you already know there are many resources available for you to use. I suggest taking a look around the Fan Games section for learning as much as possible. Good luck with your future hack!

Years
  • Welcome to the community! You've chosen the best one for ROM Hacking that's for sure. I'm sure you already know there are many resources available for you to use. I suggest taking a look around the Fan Games section for learning as much as possible. Good luck with your future hack!

Thank you for your support, i will check it as soon as possible

hello and welcome!

Thank you for your warm welcome

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hello and welcome to the community! If you're looking to learn anything about fan games you've definitely picked the right place to be! I wish you the best of luck on your journey. :)

Back