• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: How to set background color?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Background color for what exactly?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Ah, for that I think it's something like you put

background-color:#;

into the main block part of your post flair settings, with the hex code for the color you want in between the # and the ;

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Or just

background-color:purple;

And write in whatever color you want. What Nah is suggesting is more nuanced and complicated, using hex codes that are for very specific hues and shades. A better way, but more difficult for someone who doesn't know CSS.

In fact, I recommend you go down to the Art Studio, find a shop, and ask for a custom flair to be made for you! :)

Olivia

Hello there
    Years
  • Or just

background-color:purple;

And write in whatever color you want. What Nah is suggesting is more nuanced and complicated, using hex codes that are for very specific hues and shades. A better way, but more difficult for someone who doesn't know CSS.

In fact, I recommend you go down to the Art Studio, find a shop, and ask for a custom flair to be made for you! :)

I know it's weird but does it requires money?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I know it's weird but does it requires money?

To have a flair with a background? No.

To have someone build a flair for you? No. PC is not a platform for selling goods or services.

However, if you want the perks of being a community supporter, which includes the ability to make a high quality profile with images, than yes. It will cost money.

Back