• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] Help!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 8, 2021
So I am currently watching ShadyPenguin playthrough radical red and now I really wanna play it. Can someone walk me through how to do this? I have no clue😞

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
So I am currently watching ShadyPenguin playthrough radical red and now I really wanna play it. Can someone walk me through how to do this? I have no clue😞

Welcome! I love watching ShadyPenguin myself, especially when I'm just chilling around. You can find the Radical Red thread here. The thread has a video tutorial on how to get the game and apply the patch the correct way. Just follow those steps and you'll be playing in no time. I hope you enjoy the game!

DrWho42

ka kaw
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
hey! welcome! yea, i'd recommend the thread with the video tutorial

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Welcome to PC! I feel so out of touch not knowing all these hacks sometimes but hey, I'm glad you're having a good time. :)

Back