• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Question about my SoulSilver cartridge

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2021
    Question about my SoulSilver cartridge

I looked up images of SoulSilver cartridges and they all look the same but mine has Lugia on it and is a different color. I'm confused and I couldn't find images of SoulSilver cartridges that looked like mine. To my knowledge, I don't think this is a fake cartridge, I bought it a long time ago (8-9 years ago) Anyone know why?

Attachments

• EF11B26F-7AD0-4491-BCCF-FE1F3D0470D8.jpeg
      EF11B26F-7AD0-4491-BCCF-FE1F3D0470D8.jpeg
      545.7 KB · Views: 26

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • that definitely looks fake. like painfully so. i don't think it's likely that someone would have put a fake label over the real copy, but posting the back would help determine that.

Years
  • It sucks man but that's definitely fake if you bought it off eBay or Amazon if it doesn't say "repro" or "reproduction" and you didn't get it a while ago you can get atleast your money back

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • You should post pix of the back of the cartridge, that would help quite a lot. However, it is likely fake, just saying.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • It appears to be counterfeit to a painful degree. Lugia's image shouldn't even be there let alone so horrendously misaligned.

It's late here and I'm feeling too lazy to go through the process of photographing my own cartridge and emailing it to my laptop but this image from Google is what mine looks like and I purchased my copy wrapped and in an anti-theft case at Best Buy:
    61i1grAq8mL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Last edited:
    Back