• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] On the Run: The Love Between Fugitives

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    DISCLAIMER: This story is based around 2 things: Red/Blue Rescue Team and the anthropomorphic forms of Pokémon known as Pokemorphs. If you don't want spoilers, or if you don't like Pokemorphs, I suggest you leave NOW! Also, there will be mildly intimate moments, but don't worry, this is the Teenager version.

Chapter 1: Fang's a human?!​

They arrived at the bottom of the canyon, ready to climb. Fang was a Cyndaquil, soon to evolve, and Green had just become a Grovyle. She was jealous of him, but her time would eventually lead her to evolution. "Well, Green… this is it." She said. "It's time we get through this dungeon and find out why I became a Pokemon." He nodded. "Yeah. But, Fang…" He said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Don't you just… feel something? The Legend of the Ninetales curse… and you becoming a Pokémon… I feel like they're linked somehow. I dunno. I can't really find the words for it."

"Green… You told me you wouldn't lose faith in me. I know that I don't know who I am or why I'm here, but that's what we're here for. I remember the times we had up until now, and… they were pretty great. So don't go losin' that faith. Because if we go down, I wanna go down with you… as best friends."

Green sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He said, smiling. "There's no way I'd stay like that forever, anyway." Fang smiled at him, giving him a noogie. "Good! Then let's get going!" She said. With that, they went off.

As they made their journey through, Fang made sure to protect Green. Because she knew that he needed to hear the truth as well, just as much as Fang needed to hear it herself. "Fang… You know how important this is to me. I mean, what if you ARE that human?" He asked. Fang just looked back at him, her smile fading. "That's what I thought too, Green." She said. "But… we'll never really know unless we ask Xatu." She sighed as she climbed up to the Hill of the Ancients.

As they approached, Gengar, leader of Team Meanies, decided to spy on them. He eagerly listened to every word, how Xatu feared the end of the world, and how Fang's becoming a Pokemon and the natural disasters were linked. As he soon learned this, he snickered, knowing he had something to use against her in the Square, and he even had the necessary proof to back it up.

Fang, being left surprised, was absolutely stunned by the words she had just heard. She didn't know how to respond to Xatu at all; she could only onder what it all really meant. "Green… Did I…?" She found herself speechless, apart from the fact that she didn't really know what she was asking. "Did I do this?" She asked. Green shook his head. "Fang… I'd never believe that you would cause this." He said. "And besides, you're not like the human from the legend. Now come on, we've gotta head home. We've got a TON of work to do tomorrow!" Reluctantly, Fang nodded and followed. After getting home, Green headed home, and Fang, reflecting upon the possibility of her truly being the human from the legend, slowly walked inside. Soon, after 2 hours of sitting on her bed, she drifted off to sleep.

A greenish hue had shown up, and a figure of herself appeared, a feminine voice ringing out to her. Surprised, Fang called out to the voice. "Please… tell me who you are!" She said, desperate. She wanted answers. Why was she a Pokemon? Why was she in the world of only Pokemon? And how is she linked to the natural disasters in the world? She wanted to know now. More than ever. Soon, a figure showed up in front of her. It was feminine, Green, and it looked as if it was wearing a robe. "I… I am Gardevoir…" She said, only faintly. "Gardevoir? I remember…" Fang said as she recalled Whiscash telling her the Ninetales Legend.

Gardevoir smiled. "I knew that old man would tell you…" She said. "Listen to me… Whatever you do… Do not go to…" She began to fade, her voice along with it. "Where? Where shouldn't I go?! Gardevoir, wait! Don't leave yet! I still have a lot of… questions…" Fang sighed as she stopped talking, hoping that she would come back, and answer what she would soon ask.

Fang soon woke up the next morning, almost with a jolt. Breathing heavily, she walked outside. "Man, I could go for some water right now…" She said. Green soon approached her with a troubled look on his face. "Something's going on in the Square, Fang…" He said. "We should check it out." Without any objections, Fang began walking to the Square, curious to see what was going on.

When she got there, she spotted Gengar talking to everyone. "You'll never believe this, either!" He said. "Fang's actually a human!" Everyone gasped. Was this true? That was the question in their minds. And without any further hesitation, Gengar continued, "But that's not all! You see, Fang became a Pokemon, just like in the legend. And the disasters that are happening now? It's all her fault!" Green was shocked. He knew something was indeed happening at the Square, but he never knew it was against Fang. It was a real shock to them both. Soon, Gengar spotted Fang, and had an idea.

" I know of only one way to bring back peace." He said. "We have to kill Fang!" Everyone soon turned on Fang and Green,and Green grew scared. Lombre approached, preparing a Scratch attack. "I'm sorry, Fang. but this is for your own good." He dashed up and Fang dodged, soon urging Green to to run for his life. He soon nodded, pulling Fang away from Pokemon square as he glared at Gengar, who was cackling at the sight of them running away from everyone, soon joined by Ekans.
    It wasn't long before someone shouted out, "GET THEM!!" As the whole crowd chased them. In a desperate move, they made a run for their home and hid there for many hours.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 2: The Bad Side of the Caves

"We're packing up, Green.." Fang said as she stuffed the Toolbox with berries, Elixirs, and Blast Seeds. "I can't do this…" Green looked at her, distressed. "Why can't you do it, Fang?" He asked, kneeling in front of her. "I'm tired of this, Green. I can't take it. I don't know if I'm good for the team anymore…" She said. Green then punched her in the stomach. "Stop talking like that!!!" He screamed. "Wasn't it you who told me not to lose my faith in you?! Wasn't it you who dragged me through the canyon to try to find out the truth about your past?! Wasn't it you who even had faith in me, no matter what?! Wasn't it you who even said we'll never know until we found the truth?! Well?!" Fang stood up and walked up to him, but he continued yelling, "I don't think you're like yourself anymore, Fang! I can't go on like this if you're gonna give up this easily! This isn't what I wanted for us!" He soon joined hands with hers and calmed down, starting to cry. "I just wanted for the both of us to be happy, Fang. This is the exact opposite." He said in the midst of his tears. Fang, realizing her mistakes, hugged Green. "I… I'm sorry, Green… I shouldn't have said that…" She said. As she burrowed her face into Green's chest, she began to glow, and she soon began to change.

Green stepped back, surprised. He didn't expect her to evolve just now. But it was exactly what she needed. After transforming, she looked at herself, and was surprised. "D-Did I finally evolve?" She asked. But her realization came from Green, who was giving her a warm smile. "Yeah. Now, this new strength of yours should do well… I talked with Alakazam, and he told us that we're gonna have to run off someday…" He said. "I guess he meant today." Fang nodded, and looked out the door. Thankfully, no one had spotted her, but Caterpie was there. "Fang..? Green?" She asked. Fang let her inside. Fang then had a long talk with Caterpie.

"Caterpie… I want you to listen to me. Tell the people who believe in me that I'm going to find out who I really am… So I can see if I am the human from the Ninetales Legend. Is that ok?" She asked, tears in her eyes.

"But… Fang… We… I…" Caterpie was speechless.

"I'll be back. I promise." Fang soon hugged Caterpie. "Consider this your first mission as a member of our team."

Caterpie was excited. In a flash, Caterpie ran off, leaving Fang surprised. "She is fast…" she said. "But… We're gonna have to be fast too, Green." She smiled and offered her hand to him. "Do you want to run with me, Green?" In response, Green laid his hand on the palm of her hand and nodded. "Of course." He said. "It's like what you said one time. I can't do without you. And you can't do without me. That's our rescue team motto, is it not?" He smiled. Fang giggled and hugged him. "Let's just go already… I can smell the angry mob from here." She said. With that… they ran off. Pursuers, however, spotted them, and gave chase without them knowing.

After what seemed like hours, Fang and Green had conquered every fissure, fire, and flood that was in their way. After the time they ran, they finally reached a cave, panting heavily. "D-Do you think they chased us?" Green asked, wiping the sweat from his hair. Fang nodded. "Probably. I mean, we are the most wanted people in the world. Besides… they think I'm the human from the legend, Green." Fang said, smiling. "There they are! Attack!" Shiftry said, surprising Green. "Shoot! We've gotta get in there, Fang!" He said, pulling her into the cave, running as fast as he possibly could. "Oh, Arceus!!!" Fang screamed, not expecting this. Green soon slowed down and let her go.

"I'm sorry, Fang, but this is the only way we can go now." He said.

"It's not that, Green… you scared the living crap out of me." Fang responded, laughing with an embarassed look on her face.

"Oh, I see how it is. You're lucky I don't have the mask." Green smirked.

"I swear to Arceus, Green, I'm gonna hit you if you ever mention that mask again."

"I'm only kidding, Fang."

"Sure, you are."

"Oh, so now you're being sarcastic?"

"Maybe I am. What're you gonna do about it?"

Green smirked. "I know exactly what I'm gonna do about it!" He said as he pulled Fang in and gave her a long noogie. Fang laughed and pretended to struggle, and soon, he let her go.

"Ok, you got me there." Fang said. "But seriously, I hate that mask, Green." They sighed and stood up, beginning to walk. "So, Fang. What do you think is gonna be on the other side of this cave?" Green asked. Fang shrugged. "I don't know, Green. I can't really predict the future. But what I do know… Is that we're still gonna have to keep going. Until we find the truth." Green nodded, and was suddenly blown away by a powerful gust of wind. Fang turned to see Shiftry and his team. "Shiftry… I don't wanna have to do this, dude…" Fang said. Shiftry hesitated, but then he said, "Well, that's too bad, punk. You're a wanted woman with your best friend. Face it, you're gonna die." Fang scowled. "You know…" Fang started. "You were one of the people I saved. And this is how it's repaid?" She soon charged a fire attack. "Well, I've got news for you. Pal." She said. "I won't let you kill me!" With that, she ran in, and surrounded herself in flames as she did a Flame Wheel attack. In that instant, Shiftry dodged it, but that didn't stop her from rebounding from her feet, changing to a Quick Attack. A white aura surrounded her as she threw out 5 kicks, but then Shiftry dodged all 5 and used Leaf Blade. Although Fang dodged the first 2 attacks, he got her on the third.

As she recovered from the attack, Shiftry charged at her, but then Green suddenly used Pound to send him flying. "No one hurts Fang like that…" He said, snarling. Shiftry stood up and charged at Green instead, clashing attacks as Green was backed into a wall. Fang once again charged up and rushed at Shiftry, using Flame Wheel. It struck him in the side, and once she stopped, Shiftry was sent flying into a wall. Soon, Fang used Quick Attack once more, striking him with his hand to render him unconscious. "That's for the Leaf Blade." She said, backing away from Shiftry's unconscious body. Panting, she went over to Green and they soon rushed deeper into the cave.

"Fang… What was that just now?" Green asked. Fang sighed and smiled. "Don't tell me you forgot about my ability!" She said, smiling. She put her arm around him and ate an Oran Berry. Fang soon handed him the berry after eating it in half, and he happily obliged, eating the other half of the berry. "Blaze, right?" He asked. She nodded. "That's right." She said. "It activated after the Leaf Blade struck me." He sighed. "It's just… we have somewhat of the same abilities, y'know?" He said. Fang giggled. "Looks like we have a lot more in common than we thought." She said. Green smiled. "Yeah. Maybe we do."

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 3: Rough Blazes

After escaping from the cave, the two friends sat near the exit, Green soon looking at her wound. "It's gotten pretty bad, Fang." He said. "We should rest while we can." Without any objections, Fang let herself be lifted into his arms, smiling softly. "Green… thank you." She said as he began walking. "I don't know how I would've gotten outta there without you." Green nodded at her, smiling.
    "No need to thank me." He said. "It's my job to do so, Fang, We're partners. We always have each other's back."
    Fang giggled. "Of course that's the job, Green. But when you saved me there… you changed for a bit." She remarked.
    "Well… It's because…."
    "Never mind that. We should hide. I hear voices, Green… coming from the caves… I think he came to…"
    "No… with a hit like that, it couldn't be Shiftry. It's probably Alakazam's team."
    "So… that's a yes on hiding, then?"
    "Exactly."

They soon hid behind a layer of dried rock, panting as a sea of other rescue teams saw the mountain. "They must be here somewhere." One member said. "There's no way they'd try to go over Mt. Blaze. Ever. Check the Rock Path!" And with that, everyone left. As Fang and Green walked in front of the mountain, they sighed. "I assume we're going to go through the mountain?" Green asked.
    "It's the only way." Fang answered, smirking.
    "Let's just hope you're right." He said, smirking back.

With that, they soon walked into the entrance to the Mt. Blaze Mystery Dungeon. One in which would change their lives forever.

On the first floor, Fang approached a pool of lava, and touched it. There wasn't a sign of a single burn on her fur. She instantly knew that this was a Fire-type area, and realized that Green was in constant danger here. He couldn't last long here. She knew she had to be sure that Green was protected at all costs. "A Fire-type area. Hm…" She mumbled to herself. "Wait… did you say 'Fire-type,' Fang?" Green asked, beginning to panic. Fang nodded. "Yeah. But you don't need to worry, Green. I'm a fire type. I can help you through this dungeon. I still need to pay you back for saving me back in the cave." She said. Green shivered at the thought of facing Fire-types. He was, indeed, a Grass-type, and thus, he thought that being scared for his life was the ideal choice. But then, he looked at Fang, knowing she wanted the truth about herself. She wanted to know.

He gulped and took 3 deep breaths, sighing. "Look, just get me through here, ok, Fang?" He asked, knowing he had made his choice. "I don't like it here."
    "I know you don't like it. I don't either." Fang responded. "But you remember why we have to do this, right?"
    "Of course I remember."
    "Well, then, let's do this." Fang said, holding his hand with both of hers. "Together."
    "Yeah." Green said, smiling. "Together."

They soon broke into a run as they advanced further up the mountain.

Minutes later, a Magmortar army appeared before them. Green readied his attack, and Fang crouched, smirking. "Ready, Green?" She asked. "You bet I'm ready, Fang." He said, smirking as his arm blades glowed. "3…" She began.
    "2…" He continued.
    "1…"

"GO!" With that, they charged in. Fang spun like a tire being burned out and crashed into a Magmortar, kicking its head downward with her heel as she interrupted her attack. After that, she used the force of the kick to dodge a Flamethrower attack, retaliating with an Ember attack. She landed right on her toes, smirking as she waited for their enemies' next move. But it wasn't like what she expected. The Magmortar she faced rushed at her with a kick, and she braced himself. She heard a shout, too. "NO!!!"

She saw Green taking the hit for her. Fang cried out to him, and caught him as well, crying. "This can't be!! C'mon, Green, speak to me!!!" She screamed, but he didn't respond. She stood up and scowled at all the Magmortar, stepping up to them. She soon glowed red. Surprised, the Magmortar stepped back, and Fang was about to let loose for real. She screamed loudly before engulfing the area in flames, striking the Magmortar with an unexpectedly powerful Quick Attack. She then went in for a Tackle, but the attack soon changed. She surrounded her foot with fire, and kicked the opponent as hard as she could. The Magmortar were all knocked into each other, with Fang breathing heavily as Green came to. The fires soon went out.

"F-Fang… what happened?" He asked. She turned to him, slowly calming down. "Green… I…" Fang began to speak, but she soon passed out. Green caught her and made his way up Mt. Blaze.

On the mid-section, Green laid Fang on the ground, laying next to her unconscious body. He knew they'd finally be able to rest there after so much. And soon, he drifted off to sleep, with Fang in his arms.

The next morning, Fang woke up to find Green doing this, and blushed as she sat still. She wanted to move, but she never felt this strange warmth her best friend was giving her before. She sighed and smiled. Maybe she felt something for him at this point. She would only find out in due time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 4: Facing the Bird of Flames

Green soon woke up next to her, smiling. "Morning, Fang…" He said, smiling. He seemed to be resisting an urge inside himself. "Morning, Green…" She said, smiling. "I see you got us here, and then spooned me…"

"Well… Erm…" Green stuttered.

"Well what?" She asked, needing clarification.

"Fang… I… I…"

"You wha-"

Fang's eyes widened as Green made her face him, and pulled her into a sudden kiss. He was holding her shirt, Fang soon responded by caressing his back, reaching behind him as if it was by instinct. Green soon pulled away, blushing. "Fang… I never knew how to say this. But it was a feeling inside me as we became friends. I… I love you, Fang." He said.

Fang was surprised. Not only by her actions, but by her mix of feelings. She didn't know how she really felt. "Green… Wh-why didn't you tell me before? I still need to figure it out for myself… I…"

Green nodded. "I understand. You can take all the time you want, Fang… but in the meantime… er… we should just get through this mountain." He said. Fang nodded, and in awkward silence, they stood up and began walking. "Green… let's just pretend what happened earlier didn't happen… ok?" She asked, blushing intensely. Green nodded, and simply began walking with her, resisting the urge to hold her hand awkwardly.

They made it past 2 floors of the peak, panting as they reached the top. "You ok there, Fang?" He asked, standing up. She smiled and stood up. "Never better." She said, walking forward. "Come this way, the exit's here." Green began walking, but were cut off by a mighty battle cry. Fang looked around, and soon faced a larger than life flaming bird Pokemon. "What in the world..?" She asked herself. She examined this bird with utmost intentions of passing by peacefully. The giant figure bellowed, "Intruders! You have caused this mountain to erupt once more! I shall make you pay!"

Green stepped back, somewhat intimidated. Fang faced this giant figure, and sighed. "We didn't cause this!" She said. "We were only passing-" She was cut off. "Lies! I, Moltres, will not let you pass through!" He said, screeching. Fang sighed and got into battle stance with Green. "Alright. But remember, you asked for this." She said. "Prepare to suffer in my flames!" Moltres responded. With that, battle had begun.

Fang looked up at Moltres, knowing he was twice her size. She soon jumped up and kicked Moltres in the chest using Blaze Kick, following it with a Quick Attack kick. She soon landed on the ground and let Green come in with his Leaf Blade, striking Moltres 3 times. Moltres dodged all 3 attacks, swiping at them with his claw, Fang doing a backflip, landing on her toes. "Oh, you did not just do that." She said as she struck his lower stomach. He stumbled, screeching as Green used Pound to reinforce Fang's impact. Fang then went behind Moltres and kicked his back, with increased damage due to impact. Moltres recovered and used Flamethrower, which Fang and Green barely dodged.

"He's not playing around, that's for sure." Fang said as she jumped up and used Flame Wheel on Moltres, who dodged it. She soon rushed up and combined Quick Attacks with Green, the resulting damage knocking Moltres down. They thought it was for good, but… they were eventually dead wrong. Moltres slowly sat up and smirked. He was almost unscratched. Green let out a snarl as Fang used Flame Wheel to slam into Moltres, fighting hand-to-hand with him at a fast speed, surprising Green as she blocked Moltres' attacks, countering when she felt necessary.

When Moltres suddenly stopped, Fang had punched Moltres in the stomach, hard. He was breathing heavily, trying to breath in a lot of air. Green cheered as Fang switched fists, going for 5 more stomach punches, before roundhouse kicking Moltres to the ground. Fang smirked. "I won't go down easily." She said. "And I won't lose to the likes of you. I'm only here to stop these disasters." She offered to help him up, and Moltres shamelessly accepted, smiling. "Thank you." He said. "You made me remember to not jump to conclusions. You have my word that you can stop the disasters." He said, and soon, his face became serious. "But you will not fail me. And I must warn you: My brother is much stronger than I am. I must be off." He said this as he screeched and soon flew off. Fang soon turned to the exit and began walking.

She left the mountain with Green at her side, panting as she sat down at a distance, looking at the mountain, sighing as her hair swayed to one side, causing Green to blush as he looked at her. He soon sat next to her, smiling. "That was insane." Green said as she smiled at him. "I will do my best to show my strength… and I will pull through every challenge that comes my way." She said as she sighed.

"Green… do you maybe… wanna talk?" She asked, looking at him.

"Sure. What do you want to talk about?" He asked back.

"Do you think we'll be more than just best friends?

He blushed. "Well… we'll never know, actually." He said. "I mean, we have to give it time, Fang. It'll depend on how the journey goes…"

"Yeah, maybe you're right." She said. "So… the next place… What do you think is gonna be there?"
    "Ice. Cold." He said, smirking. "That volcano was hot, Fang."

Fang giggled. She knew he was kidding. But what he just said was about to be true.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 5: Ice Cold

The moment they decided to rest, they smiled at the volcano in the distance. "You know… you really changed me there, Fang." Green said, sighing with pleasure. He loved the feeling of being alive and well, especially with the one he loved the most. He was sure he'd get her to come around eventually, anyway. "How?" She asked.
    "Well… first, you helped me up until those Magmortars, then you let me… erm… kiss you… then you told Moltres the truth about the disasters... "
    "I get the first and last one, but how did I change you by letting you kiss me, anyway?"
    "Well, you let me learn that I shouldn't hide my feelings anymore… and that only time would help me realize how I truly felt, Fang."
    "O-Oh my…"
    "Yeah… I'm sorry if it seemed so sudden back there…"
    "Look, we already talked about it, ok? No need to worry anymore."

Green smiled, knowing she was right. They DID already talk about it. And she still needed the time to figure it out. Yet… Fang felt something blooming inside her. And he couldn't sense it, but rather, he saw it in her eyes. However, it was only a frail flower, as she was very much confused. "Well… we've gotta get to the next destination, Fang. Time's a-wasting."

Fang nodded and soon followed Green farther. They ran into even bigger disasters on their perilous journey through the land, until they reached an ultimately frozen forest. "We… We made it, Fang… do you think you can set up camp here before going further…?"
    "I can help…" A voice said, a shy tone clearly present in this feminine voice.
    "Who… said that?" Fang asked, shivering.
    "Uhm…" As the voice mumbled, an Absol sat next to Fang, her legs crossed, a dark blush across her face, well-sculpted curves, large boobs, larger than Fang's, and to top it off, clothes of a Pokemon Ranger human. "H-Hi…" She stammered.

Fang smiled at this new girl. She knew she would need someone to help them. "I'm Fang… what's yours?"
    "I… I'm Yami…" She said, blushing much more.
    "I'm Fang… it's nice to meet you." Fang said as she held her hand out to Yami. She backed up, somewhat scared. Fang made a slow approach, and soon came close. Yami blushed more until Fang began scratching her head softly. Yami seemed to like it, and nudged her to scratch the side opposite of the head scythe. Fang hesitantly did so, and Yami smiled. "How do you know all the good spots?" Yami asked, slowly growing warmer to Fang. "I have my ways, Yami." She said, smiling at Yami. "Of course you's say that." Green said, chuckling.
    "At least it's true." Fang said, smiling.
    "That may be so." Green said. "But what if your ways don't-"
    "Green… don't say that. It hurts when you say that."
    Green blushed and apologized almost immediately. Yami giggled at his reflexes, and Fang blushed a bit. "Don't mind him…" She said quietly. "He's just head over heels for me."
    "So… he's in love with you?" Yami asked.
    "Exactly." She said, sighing. "Yet I don't know how I feel yet…"
    "Hmm…"
    "What is it, Yami?"
    "Well, first, I can help with the fire, then you two tell me how you-" She pointed at Green. "-fell in love with her." She soon pointed at Fang. Green blushed.
    "Well…"
    Fang soon told Yami everything about the whole thing, and Green blushed and kept silent. Her version was almost identical to the real events.

"And that's how." Fang finished, sighing. Yami smiled at Fang as she sighed, glad to let it all out. She loved the feeling of getting it off her chest. It was something she enjoyed feeling.
    "Aww, that's so adorable!" Yami said, smilimg. "You two would make a cute twosome!"
    "R-Really?" Fang said, blushing.
    "Yeah! I mean, you let him kiss you, and he carried you all the way to the peak! Doesn't that, like, mean something to you?"
    "Now that you mention it… yeah… it does… but there's a lot for that."
    "So, don't you think you should, like, tell him?"
    "I still need to figure everything out for myself…"
    "So… you need time. No worries…"
    Fang smiled at Yami's words. She seemed to get her, and thus, a new bond had formed. Fang soon realized her new friend was a potential teammate.
    "So… Yami…"
    "Yeah?"
    "Do you, maybe, want to join us? We're trying to find out who I really am, and why the disasters are linked to me…"
    "I appeared to you to ask. I mean, I want to stop these disasters, too."
    "So… is that a yes?"
    "Oh yeah, that's a yes."
    Fang and Green smiled at each other, fist bumping with Yami. A new team mate.

Now it was getting more exciting.

Fang and Yami started fire and fell asleep. Green looked at them both as he laid next to Fang and smiled as he soon fell asleep.

The next morning, Green woke up to find Fang still asleep. He gently shook her shoulder. "Hey… Fang… wake up. It's time we move." He said. Fang groaned a bit while Yami stretched as she sat up. "So… you two ready to go?" Green asked, smiling.

"You bet!" They said, smiling.

And soon, their adventure in Frosty Grotto soon began.

Years
  • Chapter One

They arrived at the bottom of the canyon, ready to climb. Fang was a Cyndaquil, soon to evolve, and Green had just become a Grovyle. She was jealous of him, but her time would eventually lead her to evolution. "Well, Green… this is it." She said. "It's time we get through this dungeon and find out why I became a Pokemon." He nodded. "Yeah. But, Fang…" He said./QUOTE]

Two things about this starter paragraph here. When Fang talked, you were fine, but when it became Green, you gotta break that into two separate paragraphs. Also, since the dialogue isn't a full stop and leads to detail about that dialogue, you wouldn't use a period; rather, it would be a comma. *"Well, Green...this is it," she said.* That would be the correct form. It's different if the dialogue is followed by something completely unrelated, like the speaker spray-painting a toothbrush or something. That's a different sentence and you could use a period there.

Green sighed and nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He said, smiling. "There's no way I'd stay like that forever, anyway." Fang smiled at him, giving him a noogie.

Maybe I'm lame, but I've no damn idea what a noogie is.

As they approached, Gengar, leader of Team Meanies, decided to spy on them.

Hey, I used to love that guy.

P.S. The way that the first chapter is written, it could also be a prologue to the story

Chapter Two

"We're packing up, Green.." Fang said as she stuffed the Toolbox with berries, Elixirs, and Blast Seeds. "I can't do this…" Green looked at her, distressed. "Why can't you do it, Fang?" He asked, kneeling in front of her. "I'm tired of this, Green. I can't take it. I don't know if I'm good for the team anymore…" She said. Green then punched her in the stomach. "Stop talking like that!!!" He screamed. "Wasn't it you who told me not to lose my faith in you?! Wasn't it you who dragged me through the canyon to try to find out the truth about your past?! Wasn't it you who even had faith in me, no matter what?! Wasn't it you who even said we'll never know until we found the truth?! Well?!" Fang stood up and walked up to him, but he continued yelling, "I don't think you're like yourself anymore, Fang! I can't go on like this if you're gonna give up this easily! This isn't what I wanted for us!" He soon joined hands with hers and calmed down, starting to cry. "I just wanted for the both of us to be happy, Fang. This is the exact opposite." He said in the midst of his tears. Fang, realizing her mistakes, hugged Green. "I… I'm sorry, Green… I shouldn't have said that…" She said. As she burrowed her face into Green's chest, she began to glow, and she soon began to change.

This paragraph reeaaally needs to be broken down by speaker

Green stepped back, surprised. He didn't expect her to evolve just now. But it was exactly what she needed. After transforming, she looked at herself, and was surprised.

You could put more detail here, like how did it feel for Fang? Or how did it look to Green?

In a flash, Caterpie ran off, leaving Fang surprised. "She is fast…" she said.

Caught me by surprise too

With that, she ran in, and surrounded herself in flames as she did a Flame Wheel attack. In that instant, Shiftry dodged it, but that didn't stop her from rebounding from her feet, changing to a Quick Attack. A white aura surrounded her as she threw out 5 kicks, but then Shiftry dodged all 5 and used Leaf Blade. Although Fang dodged the first 2 attacks, he got her on the third.

Like before, more detail could go in here. A battle between Pokemon is one of the more captivating centers of a Pokemon fan-fiction

Chapter Three

After escaping from the cave, the two friends sat near the exit, Green soon looking at her wound. "It's gotten pretty bad, Fang." He said. "We should rest while we can."

The one from the Shiftry's Leaf Blade?

She screamed loudly before engulfing the area in flames, striking the Magmortar with an unexpectedly powerful Quick Attack. She then went in for a Tackle, but the attack soon changed. She surrounded her foot with fire, and kicked the opponent as hard as she could. The Magmortar were all knocked into each other, with Fang breathing heavily as Green came to. The fires soon went out.

Yeah, but if she blazed everywhere, didn't the fire hurt Green?

The next morning, Fang woke up to find Green doing this, and blushed as she sat still. She wanted to move, but she never felt this strange warmth her best friend was giving her before.

Be calm my dirty mind

Chapter Four

Fang looked up at Moltres, knowing he was twice her size. She soon jumped up and kicked Moltres in the chest using Blaze Kick, following it with a Quick Attack kick. She soon landed on the ground and let Green come in with his Leaf Blade, striking Moltres 3 times. Moltres dodged all 3 attacks, swiping at them with his claw, Fang doing a backflip, landing on her toes.

Green let out a snarl as Fang used Flame Wheel to slam into Moltres, fighting hand-to-hand with him at a fast speed, surprising Green as she blocked Moltres' attacks, countering when she felt necessary.

Paws-to-wings/talons, you mean

Chapter Five (That black font though... Doesn't work with my forum skin)

"Uhm…" As the voice mumbled, an Absol sat next to Fang, her legs crossed, a dark blush across her face, well-sculpted curves, large boobs, larger than Fang's, and to top it off, clothes of a Pokemon Ranger human. "H-Hi…" She stammered.

I thought that when you see an Absol it means death. Also, Pokemon with boobs

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Well... I'm not exactly a perfect writer. And I have once stated that this is actually based on the anthropomorphic forms of Pokemon known as Pokemorphs.

Years
  • Nobody's a perfect writer, that's not what I'm looking for. And don't get me wrong, I did like the story, hence why I read it. Also, where did you say that it was PokeMorphs? I don't think I saw it. I just saw the bit about Team Meanies and assumed it was a Mystery Dungeon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Well, I didn't say it on this thread... I should put a disclaimer on Chapter 1. It's on the "What are you writing?" thread in Writer's Lounge. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 6: A Frozen Forest

They began their walk into the forest after packing up that afternoon. Fang led the group as she trudged through snow, thinking of using Ember to melt some of it. Green, on the other hand, warned against it, and simply told her, "Just focus on your heat, Fang… it'll be over soon…" But even he was shivering, despite his words. Yami was simply walking next to Fang, looking around for any wild Pokemon that could get in the way.

"I can sense you're not from around here, Fang…" Yami said.

"How can you tell?" Asked Fang.

"I can smell it. You don't smell like a Quilava one bit…"

"Well… it's because I'm a human."

"Really?! No!"
    "It's true."

"Hmm…"

Yami appeared to be very deep in thought as she walked. Fang knew Yami would believe her soon enough. She just had to wait. But… that waiting time was soon cut short.

"I get it." Yami said. "You're human, and you were sent here. But… that's all I know…"

"Ok, Yami…" Fang said, smiling.

"When will we be outta here?" Green asked.

"Be patient, Green." Fang said, smiling.

"B-But… Look!"

They soon saw a mountain at the top of the dungeon, large, and beckoning for that matter, Fang looked at it while Green and Yami walked ahead, and soon, a light flashed in her eyes.

Gardevoir had arrived.

"Fang… I was waiting for this." She said, a warm smile on her face.

"Gardevoir… what is it you were waiting for?" Fang asked.

"I shall wait at Mt. Freeze, Fang. Then we shall know the truth."

"... I understand, Gardevoir. I'll be there. I promise."

"Promise what?"

Fang jumped when Green asked about the promise. "N-Nothing!!" She said almost immediately, panicking. "Are you sure?" He said, confused. "You're-" Fang cut him off. "Sh-Shut up…" He did so, and had no objections. Fang soon sighed and started walking when she was suddenly attacked. A Zangoose jumped out at Fang and lashed at her, slashing at her, when she used Quick Attack to stop the attack.

"Here we go!" Green said as he ran up. But soon, a Vigoroth slammed its hand into his stomach, knocking the air out of him. Yami stepped back, scared. Soon, a female Zangoose jumped out at Yami and used Slash, when Yami screamed, not with fear, but anger, slamming her knee into the Zangoose's stomach, growling. Fang looked at Yami, who was approaching the Zangoose, and soon used Ember on the Vigoroth, and allowed for Green to use Pound on the Vigoroth. Smirking, Fang soon kicked the Zangoose she was fighting, and clashed attacks with it, both her and the Zangoose using Quick Attack.

Yami, on the other hand, was already pushing against the Zangoose she was fighting, a burning passion in her eyes as she was doing so, matching with the strength she was unleashing, until eventually, the Zangoose nailed her in the stomach, causing her to fall down. Fang threw off the Zangoose she was fighting, and rushed over to Yami, who was now calm as she stared into the Zangoose's eyes. She knew this one…

"F-Fang, stop!" Yami yelled instantly, she was beginning to realize who this was. The Zangoose lowered her claw.

"Y-You… you… were…" The Zangoose said, realizing it slowly.

"The one I beat once? Yeah…"

"I… I can't… I can't believe this…"

"M-Me neither… but.. You have to leave. We're heading for Mt. Freeze... "

"I had specific orders to-"

Yami placed her hand on the Zangoose's shoulder. "Now." She said, firmly. She wasn't kidding. In a fit of fear, the Zangoose backed up, fury developed in her eyes, her head scythe glowing. "I said NOW!!" She screamed, slicing at a tree. Fang and Green screamed out of the pure terror of Yami's strength. Yami soon cackled, her other side showing. Her eyes were completely red, her claws were sharper than ever, and the one they knew… was gone. THe Zangoose only took another step back, sweating, telling the other two to back off.

"I told you to RUN!!" She said, rushing in. The Zangoose and Vigoroth ran out, in fear of being killed. Fang and Green approached Yami, but she said, "Don't come any closer, you two." Green sighed. "Who decided to make you leader?" He asked, a rude tone in his voice. Yami responded by turning around, saying, "What did you just say to me…?"

Green grew scared. He stepped back a few times, and then… Yami fainted. Fang caught her, and carried Yami in her arms. Sighing, Fang began walking. "We're setting up camp at the foot of Mt. Freeze, Green… Is that understood?" There was no response. Green was paralyzed with fear, unable to move. "Green?" She asked. He shook his head and said, "I'm here, I'm here!!" in a panicked tone. He didn't seem much like himself right now.

"You heard what I said, right?" Fang asked, eyeing Green. "Y-Yeah…" He said, walking up to Fang. "We should just… get there… like, right now."

"What's the rush, Green?"

"I-It's just… Yami scares me…"

"... She scared me too, but… sometimes, a person's rage comes out only when you push them too far. So you'd better get over here before I get pissed off, Green…"

He gulped and nodded, with no will to object. As if by fearful instinct, he stayed far from both Fang and Yami… almost as if he feared that the side she was showing wasn't her true self. He feared it all. He soon stopped as his eyes narrowed, at the foot of Mt. Freeze. Fang had laid Yami on a patch of ground she had warmed up using Ember, then lit the fire. Green soon found the courage to speak up. "H-Hey, Fang?"

"Yeah? What is it, Green?"
    "Y-You said something about… pushing you too far… is… is that how you reveal someone's… true self?"

Fang's eyes widened. She suddenly realized that he was fearing her, and her hands went limp. She couldn't say a word. He was right on some points… but how could something so philosophical show up in his mind? She stammered. "G-Green… D-Do you… A-Are you… afraid of me?" He nodded, slightly, but it was a dfinite nod. "I… I'm so… Green… I…" She lost her words. She looked down at herself, only beginning to regret the things she said earlier. She didn't expect his reaction to go that far. Not knowing what else to do, she cried. Not because of Green, but herself. She let herself get in the way. And that was when she realized that she messed up. Big time.

Her eyes didn't show up for a long time. Green felt sorry for her, but his fear alone caused him to keep his distance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 7: Revelation

Green hated it when Fang started crying. He thought it was a sign that she would soon fall apart, and thus, she cried about it anyway. He began to hate himself for letting what he just said get to her. This built up what he needed to finally get him talking. "F-Fang… I… I'm sorry…" Those words he managed… she looked at him, a depressing look in her eyes. "I didn't… I never meant for all that to get to you…" She soon spoke up.

"No… Green… it's all my fault. Those things I said earlier… I never meant for you to think of it like that, I didn't know I scared you that much…"

"B-But, Fang…"

"Green, I made you wonder such a thing. I made you ask me that very question… I… I'm sorry…"

"Fang, listen to me!!!"

She stayed silent. "Can't you see yourself right now?" Green asked her, facing her. "You look nothing like yourself. Nothing but a hollow shell, Fang…" He sighed. He knew he needed to say something more powerful, but somehow… Fang managed to look up and gaze into his eyes. She could tell what he was saying was right. She was already a hollow shell of her former self, and she saw that Green's fears were at ease… at least, for now. He was trying to make her feel better.

However, when Green looked into her eyes, the once frail flower of her feelings had soon evolved into a patch. He sighed. "Look, Fang… can you just… tell me what's wrong? Why the sudden change of yours happened? I want to know… so I can help you." He had that look in his eyes that Fang just couldn't ignore. Fang sighed and sat right next to him, and began talking. She explained everything, how she was taught those things by the Legendary Pokemon, and why she began believing it. She soon broke into tears after explaining the events that had happened just now. Green did nothing but hug her. "Fang… I… I didn't know I caused this… I let my fear get the best of me… Not like at Mt. Blaze… I…" He was about to apologize, but Fang made him face her.

"Green… Tell me… do you still…"

"I do! I'd never stop, no matter what else I'm feeling! It's just… an undying feeling inside me…"

"H-How did you know I would ask you that?"

"I can see it in your eyes, Fang. I can read every word you want to say… only when you're saying it."

"Are you sure?"

"No… Not really."

"I see." Fang said, feeliong a bit better. She had always detected Green's bluffs this way. She enjoyed it that way, too. But… he wasn't wrong on what she was about to ask… "You got it right, though… I was asking you if you still loved me." Green did a fist pump and scooched closer to Fang.

"Soooo…" Green asked. "Do you maybe… know how you-" Green was suddenly cut off when Fang moved in closer. "Maybe this can help you understand how I feel, Green." She said. After her words, she moved into a slow kiss, more meaningful and passionate than ever. Green blushed at this feeling he was receiving from her, and Fang blushed at those same feelings she was giving to him. As they pulled away from each other, they smiled. "That definitely answers that question, Fang…" Green said in a slightly infatuated tone, knowing that her feelings were clear.

Fang smiled. "I had enough time to think, Green. And now… I know how I feel. Green… I can say this without a single doubt in my mind. It's been a sinking feeling ever since Mt. Blaze. Green…" She started.

"Yes, Fang?" He asked, blushing.

"I don't know how to say this…"

"You don't have to say it…"
    "But… I have to!"

"Well… why?"

"Green, I love you, ok?! I didn't know how else I could tell you!"

"Fang… it's ok. You don't have to find a way."

Green soon felt that he was finally getting the one he loved for so long, ever since he was a Treecko. He felt as if he was a new man, and smiled. He loved this new feeling. And another feeling called love.

The next morning, Yami woke up and stretched. Fang soon followed suit, and smiled as Green sat up. "Ready to climb up Mt. Freeze?" Fang asked, smiling at them both.

"Er… Fang?" Yami asked.

"Hm?"

"I… I'm sorry… I didn't mean to…"

"No need to worry, Yami. Green got over it."

"Well… I'm still kinda scared." Green chimed in. He wasn't as scared as he was, but he was definitely still scared. It was just easier to hide it for him, because Fang had eased his fears last night. He felt a bit better about his fear of Yami. And his fear of Fang had disappeared the very moment she had kissed him that very night.

"Well, regardless, let's get going!" Fang said, putting her backpack on. "There's no time to waste!" Green nodded and followed her closely, Yami catching up to them. Green looked at Fang and sighed. A new mate. Wonder what it's like… having a mate. Green thought to himself as they walked up the mountain.

And the promise Fang made was about to be fulfilled. And not in a good way.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 8: Finding Ninetales

Hours later, they finally made it to the top, all three of them panting. "Oh Arceus… How many floors was that?!" Yami asked, sitting down on the edge of the summit. "Around… Around 19…" Fang managed, crouching so she could catch her breath. Green had collapsed, choosing not to get up as Fang sat in some shade.

They sighed. "Green… any sign of Alakazam or the others?" She asked, curious. Green groaned and sat up, looking down. "No such luck." He said, scooching into her shade. Fang happily shared it with him and smiled. She even handed him half an apple as she ate the other half. He gladly took it and ate it. "Hey, Fang… so, what was that promise thing all about, anyway?" Green asked. Fang sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you." She said. "It was Gardevoir… She told me she'd be waiting here, Green." Green smiled. "Maybe you should just wait." Green said, looking at her. "Then she'll come by. I know she will. Just give it some time, Fang. Then you'll see." He took another bite of the apple, while Fang said, "Yeah, maybe you're right, Green. In the meantime… it seems you were pleased with my kiss, you big, bad, boy…"
    Green chuckled. "Trying to play it seductive? Really?"
    "It's better than pinning you to the wall and-"
    "Whoa! TMI, babe, TMI!"
    "Aw, I'm just kidding, Green!"
    "B-But… you just…"
    "... It's a sex joke, Green. Deal with it."
    "Oh, you sly little girl… I love it when you talk that way…"

Fang blushed at his words. "D-Do you mean that?" She asked, absolutely stunned by what she had heard. She soon shook her head as she composed herself, sighing. "Well… Yeah… to be honest, I mean every word." He said. Fang soon stiffened up, blushing more than ever. "Oh… Oh my…" She stammered, slightly flattered. She soon scooched closer when a voice rang out, "Your time ends here, Fang! Show yourself!" It was Alakazam. Oh no…

Yami ran toward them before Alakazam, Charizard, and Tyranitar showed up before them, menacing, ready to kill. Fang stepped up. "Alakazam… it's come down to this, hasn't it?" She asked, tears in her eyes. He nodded. "Indeed it has, Fang. And I'm not going to be sorry if anything happens to you." He said, sighing. Green soon stepped up to Tyanitar, Yami to Charizard. They all got into battle position, including Fang and Alakazam, and thus, the brawl began.

Fang dodged a Psycho cut from Alakazam as she countered with a Blaze Kick to the side, but he caught her foot. Helpless, Fang fell, but found herself lifted into the air, scared as she was thrown into a wall. Grunting, she looked up at Alakazam. Slowly getting up, she kicked him away, right into Charizard, rushing up with Flame Wheel. She slammed herself into Alakazam's stomach, forcing his impact to increase as he hit the wall. It almost seemed as if she was actually going berserk, because Green was running up to her. But in that instant, she turned to him, and rused at him… then a light flashed before them.

A fox-like being, with white fur and 9 tails, had appeared in front of them, and turned to Green. "You fool…" He said, eyeing Green with a serious look on his face. "You almost got killed by the one you loved. You should never do that when a strong one goes berserk. And you…" He soon faced Fang, who was snarling at the new being, until it looked right into her eyes. "You have nothing to fear. Calm down." Fang didn't listen. She rushed up, but then, Green screamed, "STOP!!" as he grabbed her arm. She turned, but the creature held her in place. "I've got her." He said, Green moving in.
    "Fang… Don't be like this… it's all over, Fang… we… we did it…" He said.
    Fang snarled as she heard his voice, struggling. Green approached her slowly. "It's ok… there's nothing to be scared of… I'm here… I'm ok… And you're ok… Isn't that all that matters, Fang?" He asked, smiling softly as Yami walked by. Fang began breathing heavily, growling mid-breath.

"Fang… don't you realize it? We won, Fang. There's nothing else to be afraid of."
    Fang didn't want to listen. She broke out of the creature's grip, and lashed at Green, pinning him to the floor. She held her hand near his throat, and Green easily grew scared, knowing he was gonna die. Soon, Fang gasped and looked around. She found herself almost there to killing Green. "Green… What… What happened?"
    "Fang… You… you tried to kill me…"
    "N-No!! I… I let it happen to me… I…"
    "Fang, please, relax! I'm worried about you!"
    "But you just-"
    "Who else will take care of you if I was dead?!"
    Fang's eyes widened. She remembered… Green took care of her all the time. He made her medicine when she was sick, he always went along to help her, and on this one, very long adventure, he had been her best friend. Who she kissed twice.

"Green… I… I'm sorry…"
    "Why are you apologizing, Fang?"
    "I lost control of myself… I don't know what I can do without you…"
    "Remember… I can't do without you, and you can't do without me. That's what we always said, remember?"
    "Right…"

Fang soon smiled. She was feeling much better after all that had happened.

Years
  • 6: How could Yami sense Fang wasn't from around there? Just curious. Is it like the aura she gives off or something? But Yami bought the fact pretty damn quickly when it seems like such an unbelievable thing to hear... And also, Fang being human was a surprising fact, but then she added that Fang was sent here? How'd she know that or how could she know that? Did Gardevoir just appear to her since Green couldn't see/hear her? The Zangoose kind of jumped outta nowhere. Green was scared of Yami, I can see why, but why's he scared of Fang? Because of what she said? She's not really a scary person.

7: I liked that little speaking scene between Green and Fang.

8: Yeah, okay, I see the beginnings of sexy time. During the battle with Alakazam, you mentioned Fang going beserk, but I honestly couldn't tell. Maybe put more detail there to show her losing control? And they won? I know that she knocked Alakazam and Charizard into a wall, but I didn't see them getting KO'd or Tyranitar. Shouldn't Green have been scared of her again after that?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    6: For that, well... Yami was able to sense that she wasn't from around there because of her scent. She doesn't smell like a Pokemon. As for buying it so quickly, Green did the same thing when Fang first came to the Pokemon world. And in a Mystery Dungeon... a Pokemon can just jump right out at you out of nowhere. It takes strategy to counter an ambush. For the moment Green became scared of Fang, it's how it was linked to Yami that made him scared.

7: Thanks!

8: The events in Chapter 7 were meant to ease Green's fears. He actually realized what Fang meant by pushing someone too far, as said in Chapter 6, and the fact that he hated himself for letting her words get to him allowed for him to not be scared, rather, he confronts her. He knew never to make the same mistake of staying scared.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 9: The Icy Battle Ahead

Fang soon faced the creature and asked, "So.. who are you, anyway?" The Fox chuckled and responded, "I am Ninetales. The one who cursed a human."
    "Well… am I that human?"
    "You'll be happy to know that you're not the human."
    "Is… is that true?"
    "Would I lie to such a beautiful lady like you?"
    "..."

Fang blushed. Ninetales was hitting on her? No way… it couldn't be. As she pondered upon his words, a light flashed before her eyes. Once again, it was Gardevoir.

"You found the truth, Fang." She said. "I'm so happy for you!" She gave Fang a warm smile, seeming disappointed that she couldn't hug her, but was nevertheless happy. Fang smiled at her and said, "I suppose you told Ninetales about this…" and Gardevoir responded with a nod. "Indeed I did. I told you I'd be waiting here because both of us were going to tell you, but then you went berserk, Fang. I… I grew scared that you lost yourself, Fang." She said, a horrified look in her eyes. Fang sighed and sat down under a rock. "It… It's because… I… I let my own instincts interfere with my mind and body." She said, a depressed look in her eyes once again. Gardevoir sat next to Fang as well, and Gardevoir said, "Don't let that get to you. Just think of what you went through, and think: Would it drive anyone else crazy? I certainly think it would." Fang looked at Gardevoir, and soon stood up. "You're right." She said, soon realizing what Gardevoir meant. "I guess that going through what I have could drive anybody crazy. I mean, we went without much time to prepare, and we were chased this whole time." As she said this, Charizard was observing Fang, and soon walked up and asked, "Why are you talking to yourself?" grunting as he asked, Alakazam slowly rose and said, "She isn't. She's… she's talking to something… like a spirit of some sort."
    "I can hear you!" Fang said, smirking. "And Alakazam's right."
    "Wh-wha-!! What spirit do you speak of?!"
    "I'm talking to Gardevoir…"
    "G-Gardevoir?! No way!!"
    Then a light flashed, and everyone could see her.
    "It's Gardevoir!!" Green said, surprised.
    "No way!!" Yami said.
    "What the heck?!" Tyranitar exclaimed.
    "S-So the legend's true! But if Fang's not the human, then who is?!" Charizard said, surprised.

Gardevoir felt bombarded with the questions she didn't know how to answer to, and sighed as she hid behind Fang. Fang giggled and smiled at Gardevoir. "Relax… what matters is that I'm not that human, isn't it? Wasn't that the whole point of the quest? I know I'm not the human. But what matters now is that we go back and tell Gengar."

She nodded and dissapeared as Fang said, "We're going back. We're telling Gengar the truth." Everyone nodded and followed Fang, and as they made their way back, they were stopped. By none other than Articuno.

"You!" He said, pointing at me. "You will answer me! Did you cause these disasters?!"
    "I didn't do anything!" Fang said, readying herself for Articuno's attack.
    "There is no point in lying to me! I see truth! And I shall see the truth in what you say!"

As Articuno bellowed such words, he launched a volley of ice shards at Fang and Green, who dodged them all with speed. Green used Agility on them both and they grew faster, running toward Articuno and making theit moves. Articuno smirked. "Your attacks won't work on me." He said, but when he saw Fang charging Ember, he quickly slammed his fist into Fang's stomach, causing her to cough up blood as she stumbled back, her fire discharged. She tried to breathe as Green used Quick Attack on Articuno, but he dodged it all, smirking. Even Alakazam's Psycho Cut couldn't do it. He was too fast. But then, Fang got up as she dashed in a semi-citcle, aiming for his back, and launched an Ember at Articuno.

Articuno dodged it quickly, and rushed at Fang as Fang rushed at him, clashing with her using Quick Attack, and he smirked as Fang quickly kicked him in the stomach, because he soon grabbed her leg and slammed her into the ground. Green soon jumped and kicked Articuno, following it with a Pound from his fist, dashing up to use Absorb. But… it wasn't that. His blades glowed green, as he slashed 3 times, snarling. It did a lot of damage, and Articuno began stumbling. Fang spotted the opening and dashed up to use Quick Attack, but her hand was engulfed in flames as she delivered a fiery punch to Articuno's chest, causing him to fall down. Alakazam stood there, amazed as Green walked back to use Pound, and it was stronger than it should've been. Fang smirked. She decided to finish with an Ember attack, but as she let it out, it was a huge stream of fire, unleashed at Articuno. It knocked him out…

With both Fang and Green panting, they smiled as they faced each other. They hugged each other, thankful that they had made it out alive. "We… We did it, Fang!" Green said, breathing heavily. Fang nodded and smiled, but soon, she fell. The new strength she had found apparently couldn't be maintained for long.

Green helped her up and got her arm around him as he carried her the rest of the way home until they reached the base. Green laid Fang in the base, digging through the Bag for an Oran Berry. He soon found the last one and smiled as he gave it to Fang, who took a few bites before falling asleep. It was then that he knew that they'd tell Gengar the next day.

And he was completely ok with that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Chapter 10: Malicious Lies

Fang stretched as she woke up, yawning as she looked at Green. She smiled at him as she stood up, approaching Green as he was preparing a Berry feast for the team. He smiled as he felt Fang's hands on both sides of his body, soon enveloping him in a hug from behind. Fang smiled as she peeked over his shoulder. "So… this is for everyone else, right? Including Yami?" she asked, curious. He nodded. "Right you are, Fang." He said. "The whole team needs a treat after all we've been through. We're doing this to let 'em know that we made it, and the good news'll be just like the sweet taste in the Pecha Berries…"
    "That's actually a really good idea, Green…" Fang said.
    "I'd say I'm full of 'em, but I'd be lying…"
    "Of course you'd say that." Fang kissed him on the cheek, causing him to go red.
    "Fang, stop with the teasing, please." He chuckled.
    "Oh, alright…"

They smiled as Fang decided to join in, putting a few Pecha Berries and Oran Berries in a blender, mixing them rapidly. "Wait, Fang, what are you doing?" Green asked, worried. "I'm making smoothies… can't go without a drink." She said, smiling. Green chuckled at her words. "Oh, right." he said. He sighed as he chopped the Sitrus Berries he had, finishing the appetizer. Fang had divided the smoothie into tenths, so everyone could have one.

As they walked to the Friend Areas, Yami was waiting for them, smiling. "Hey, guys." She said, smiling.
    "Hey, Yami!" Fang greeted, smiling back at her. A smile was spread across her face.
    "So, I see you've prepared a meal… Oh, can I-"
    "One for everyone."

As Fang said "everyone," all the Pokemon in the rescue team rushed down and took everything from them, leaving them nothing but 2 smoothies. "Wow, they must've been hungry...:" Fang said, her eyes wide with amazement. Green nodded and chuckled a bit. "We were out for a few weeks, Fang, whaddya expect?"
    "I dunno…"
    "See? We left a cooler, and they must've eaten everything inside it."
    "Where is the cooler, Green?"
    "I think Onix ate the cooler itself…"

Fang stifled a laugh. Onix was hungry enough to eat the cooler? That was, indeed bizarre. Yet it seemed so funny to her that she just couldn't help it. She laughed hard, soon joined by Green, and then Yami. They just couldn't believe how funny it was.

After a few minutes, they all cooled down, drank their smoothies, and had a talk. Soon, Yami remembered. "We have to tell Gengar about this whole thing, remember?" Fang nodded. "Let's go, guys. And if Gengar doesn't believe us… I'll get Alakazam to join me in teaching him a thing or 2." She said, walking to Pokemon Square. "You don't need Alakazam." Green said. "You've got me and Yami. We've defeated Team Meanies once, and now we can do it again." Fang smiled at Green and nodded. "I guess you're right." She said. "I mean, we are a team." With that, they walked to Pokemon Square together.

They spotted Gengar surrounded by a group of Pokemon, smirking at the Go-Getters. "So, looks like the human's back." Gengar said. "Having fun with your mistakes?"
    "That's where you're wrong!" Fang said. "I met with Ninetales himself, and he said that I was not the human!"
    "Where's your proof?"
    "Well, I'll show you! It lies right in my fists!!"
    "Yeah, right!"
    "Why you-"

Pellipper suddenly flew out and dropped a breaking news paper, stating that that Alakazam had told the media everything. Gengar, having been proven wrong, soon stepped back in fear, but then, Fang smirked. "Now…" SHe began.
    "THis!!" She punched Gengar.
    "Is!!" SHe kicked him.
    "For!!" She used Flamethrower.
    "Accusing me!!!" She finished it with a Blaze Kick.

Having knocked out Gengar, she blew out the smoke on her hands, smirking as she faced Gengar. He slowly sat up and slowly scooted away, until Shiftry blew him away. Literally. Green and Yami smiled as they knew that they had proven Fang innocent, and with the help of Alakazam. They couldn't be happier, especially Fang, who was almost crying from her overwhelmed joy of not being the human from the legend. But she knew she wasn't done yet.

She smiled as Green took her to the cliff near Pelipper Post Office that night.
    "Hey… Fang." Green said, looking at her.
    "Yeah, Green? What is it?" Fang asked, curious as to what Green was about to say.
    "You think that we'll get a big mission for surviving for so long?"
    "I dunno, Green. I mean, we did survive, but look at our team rank. We're still in Bronze Rank…"
    "So? We're still good, anyway, Fang!"
    "... I guess you're right. And, Green?"
    "Yes?"
    "Want to take us a step further?"
    "How?"
    "Like this."

Fang soon brought Green in for a kiss as she stood up with him, the moonlight creating a silhouette for all who looked towards the two lovers as they made out in the night. They soon pull away from each other and smile as they touch foreheads, looking right into each other's eyes. Smiling at the undeniable beauty in their eyes, they kissed once more, blushing as they closed their eyes. Caterpie and Metapod soon said, "Aww…" As they looked, as well as Yami, who was spying on them from afar. Fang turned to look at the soon-to-be teenagers and smiled at them.

They walked home later on, and smiled at each other as Fang said, "We're gonna have some fun at home, huh?"
    Green nodded. "Yeah, we are." He said, smiling as he reached over to hold Fang's left thigh.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fang soon brought Green in for a kiss as she stood up with him, the moonlight creating a silhouette for all who looked towards the two lovers as they made out in the night. They soon pull away from each other and smile as they touch foreheads, looking right into each other's eyes. Smiling at the undeniable beauty in their eyes, they kissed once more, blushing as they closed their eyes. Caterpie and Metapod soon said, "Aww…" As they looked, as well as Yami, who was spying on them from afar. Fang turned to look at the soon-to-be teenagers and smiled at them.

Aww, what a happy ending! I really did enjoy this stor-

The walked home later on, and smiled at each other as Fang said, "We're gonna have some fun at home, huh?" Green nodded. "Yeah, we are," He said, smiling as he reached over to hold Fang's left thigh.

Whoahoho! Didn't they just start "dating" like two days ago? Dang, Green. You were scared of her about that same time ago.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    (OH GEEZ I FORGOT THIS SITE EXISTED)

Chapter 11: Groudon Awakened, Part 1: Normal Life... or so we thought

"Fang, wake up…" Green said in a half-asleep voice. He reached across the bed to touch the mattress, because Fang had already woken up. She was making her way back from the Pelipper Post Office with a few missions when a large earthquake took place. She shrugged it off and walked, considering that this was the usual thing, but it bothered her by the power of the earthquake It seemed far beyond normal.

When she got home, Green was awake, fixing everything up in the house. "Fang, that earthquake… what the heck happened?" He asked.
    "How am I supposed to know? I was just getting some jobs from the Pelipper Post Office." Fang said, sighing.
    "Hm…"

Just then, a familiar voice rang out. "Fang!! Faaaaaang!!" It was Caterpie.
    "What's going on?" Fang asked.
    "It's at the Square! Hurry!"

With no further questioning, they ran for Pokemon Square. And what they saw surprised them. As they made their way into the crowd, they heard Alakazam. "I have just been told that it is possible that Groudon is awakening." He said, a deadly serious look on his face. "It's time. We will be heading into the Magma Cavern to quell Groudon." Everyone gasped. The one good team… facing Groudon? It could be their greatest feat yet! Fang turned to see Pelipper taking notes on what Alakazam was saying, until the team had begun to leave. But just before he left, Alakazam turned to Fang. "Fang. We've fought our way through Articuno. If we don't come back… then I can let you come and rescue us." Fang smiled and giggled. "That's a thin chance, huh?" Alakazam nodded, and hugged Fang. "I'll miss you, Fang." He said, smiling. "You be a good kid now." He soon began to leave, but then Fang said, "I'm not a kid anymore, y'know! I'm 17 now!" Alakazam chuckled and responded, "That's a kid's age in my book!" before he ran off with the other 2. Fang sighed and smiled. Her role model since they really got along when she was 14 was about to take on the biggest legendary Pokemon yet!

She thought about these 3 years spent in the Pokemon world. She had grown up so fast, it was surprising to her. Smiling, she opened one of the Rescue letters and read it aloud to Green and Yami, who had just arrived. "Well? Who's up for an adventure?" Fang asked, smiling. Both Green and Yami said, "Heck yeah!" and ran off, with Fang trailing behind them. "Hey, wait up, you guys!" She said, panting as she picked up the pace. She didn't run this fast for a while, but eventually, she caught up to them. "Well, guys? How does Mt. Blaze sound to you?" She asked, smirking.
    "I'll go if you go, Fang!" Green said, smirking as well.
    "Then we're all going! Beedrill needs help on the 10th floor!"

Fang smiled at her leadership, knowing that today would be a good day for sure. Everyone was super-pumped for the adventure close at hand.

They made it to Mt. Blaze, ready to climb. "Green… it seems like only yesterday that we desperately ran up this mountain."
    "I feel ya, Fang. It does feel like quite a short time ago."
    "No kidding. So… ready to go again?"
    "Heck yeah!"

They walked to the first floor to find that there were even more enraged Pokemon around us, leaving Fang and Green to assume that it was Groudon's fault. They smirked and rushed in to fight them all.

After what seemed like an hour, they finally got to Beedrill with their badges intact. "We made it…" Green said, smiling as Beedrill dissapeared. "Great! Let's go, then!" Yami said, escaping from the dungeon in a flash. Fang and Green soon followed, earning a few XP points.

As they walked to the Pelipper Post Office, Beedrill said, "There were never that many pokemon there before." He said. "Usually, there's a few, which I can handle…"

Fang spoke up. "Mr. Beedrill, sir, it appears that Groudon has awakened. Alakazam and his team went out to quell the legend." Beedrill bowed his head. "I hope they'll be ok…" He said. Fang then put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Don't worry. They're Gold Rank, 2 ranks higher than us. They're very strong, too. There's no way they'd go down without a fight. I know them well, Beedrill. You just have to believe. In here." She pointed to his heart as she said this, a soothing look on her face. Beedrill smiled and hugged Fang. "Thank you so much, Fang…" He said, tears in his eyes. Fang rubbed his back and smiled softly. "Now go get some water inside…" She said, pointing to the post office. Beedrill nodded and went to do so.

Green smiled. "Fang, that was amazing…" He said.
    Fang smiled back. "Sometimes, you just have to do it. I still believe in Alakazam as much as you do, Green. It'll take a lot more to take them down." She said.
    "You're right. Now let's head home… I'm exhausted." Yami said.

They all walked home with smiles on their faces as they walked through Pokemon Square. Everyone smiled and greeted them. Caterpie even hugged Fang from behind. It made everyone so happy…

By the time they got home, Yami flopped down on the couch and Green laid down in the bed. Fang was making a smoothie as she smiled at them both. "You two were really tired, huh?" Fang asked, sitting next to Yami. She nodded and smiled at Fang, "More than you can imagine…" Yami said as Green laid down on the floor. Fang smiled. "You two want to call it a day?" They nodded rather quickly.

As Fang went to shut the mailbox, an earthquake began to happen, making Fang fall to the ground, hitting her knee. That fall was going to mark the start of a devastating battle that could possibly kill her.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    (PREVIEW)

Chapter 12: Groudon Awakened, Part 2: A New Team!

Fang screamed in pain, sitting as she got a hold of her knee, wincing with pain as Green ran outside. "Fang, are you ok?!!" He asked, carrying her. "I hit my knee, Green! It hurts so much!!" He ran inside and laid her on the couch, running off to get supplies from the local shop. It was pretty bad… it looked like it was broken. Green panted as he reached the Kecleon Bros. shop, with the brothers asking, "Green, you seem as if you're in distress! Would you like-" Green cut them off. "I'm gonna need a wood plank, a slip-on cast, and surgical bandages, please…" They smiled happily. "We have all of those, except for the bandages. Is that ok?
    "I can accept it. How much will it be?"
    "2000 Poke, please!"
    Green dug into his wallet, finding about 500.

Just then, Kecleon said, "We also take IOUs! Would you like to hold one for us?" Green smiled and nodded, getting the 500 Poke. "I'll get the money back to you by tomorrow. Thanks, guys." He said, smiling. "Anything for an old friend!" They said, smiling. Green smiled and ran off, waving as he took the supplies with him.

Just as he got home, he got back to Fang and got a wooden plank, pressing it onto her leg and wrapping it up in bandages. "You should be fine in a few days. Pokemon recover faster than humans." He said, smiling as he laid on the floor, relaxed as he stared at the ceiling. "Do you mean that, Green?" Fang asked, tilting her head. He nodded. "You told me about that time you broke your arm 5 years ago. Back when we first started this business. You said it took months to heal that arm. Also, I broke my leg once, too. It healed in a few days." Fang smiled at Green as he said that. Just then… a heartbroken Beedrill was at the door. "Guys… come to the square…" He said. Green nodded and picked Fang up, running to the square as he carried her in his arms. Soon, everyone found Shiftry.

"It's come to our attention that Alakazam and his team haven't come back yet. We can only assume that they were struck down, but not to worry! We can assemble a special team to go and rescue them!" He said as a reassuring smile was on his face. "So, anyone want to do it?" Silence. For mere minutes, there was absolute silence before a deep voice spoke up. "I'll do it." a Blastoise walked up as he said it, smiling. "I'm coming with you." a Golem walked up as well. "Don't forget me. We're up against Fire here." an Octillery joined the trio. "We'll be able to do it!"

Just then, Fang spoke up. "What about us, Shiftry? We can take Groudon!"
    "Oh really? Look at your leg! It's broken! You can't even walk!" Shiftry said.
    "That doesn't even matter! Don't forget that we already fought the Legendary Birds! Don't forget that WE saved YOU from Zapdos!! We fought Articuno and Moltres to find out the truth about ME!"
    "Fang, I'm sorry, I-"
    "We went up Mt. Blaze to-"
    "WELL I'M SORRY IF WE ALL CARE ABOUT THE BOTH OF YOU SO MUCH!!!" Shiftry yelled with a booming voice. Soon, silence had once again taken over everyone. Lombre and Caterpie looked at the duo with tears in their eyes. Soon, Green ran for the base, just on the verge of sobbing his eyes out. Just as they left, Caterpie said, "Fang… I… I didn't know…"

Green set Fang on the couch as he sat down, leaning on the side of the couch as he started crying.

Back