• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Noirbat Trade Cavern~ [Legends/Shinies/Freebies/Giveaways/7Gen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Do y mind to trade yours 6 gen poke for 7 gen poke?

Yes, I can do that. Do you have any offers?

Hi Dopamine

I was hoping to trade for your following:
Spoiler:

IN return i can offer any of the following in my list: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=387554

In addition, below are some of my competitive mons (not all):
Spoiler:

Please let me know.

Thanks
Azhaii

You've given me quite a bit to consider so I'm gonna have to think about this a bit more. I've just started university up again so it may take me a few days to a week to get back to you.

Good day!!

I was wondering if you still have that shiny venonat from ORAS.. if yes please pm me...
here's my FC: 2939-0991-7792

Yes, I do still have shiny venonat available.

Hello! I'm really interested in trading what I have for your shiny female 6iv vulpix (I've been trying to find one under these conditions so I hope you'll be interested in what I have!) Here's what I have to offer (most of them are 6 ivs, ask if you need confirmation): dialga, latias (2), rayquaza, mewtwo, zorark(2), goomy, sylveon, gardevoir(2), riolu(2), trevenant, raichu, alolan raichu, charizard, lapras, jangmo-o, lycanroc, alolan marowak, bewear, and gastly.

Hello, sorry you may be mistaken as my vulpix is not 6iv. If you're still interested regardless let me know.

Hello!
I'm interested in events, legends and shiny legends. Here is a list of everything I have. Let me know if anything interests you and what you'd be willing to trade.
Spoiler:

Other:

Level 100 Chaining Smeargle
Moves - False Swipe, Recycle, Soak, Aerial Ace

I may be interested in the chaining smeargle. Let me know what you want and I'll see if I can make it happen.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
Hi there,

Just cross-referenced your OT/ID list and I see that your Shiny Lugia (Bold) is your own. If your Lugia is in anything other than a Master Ball, I would be interested in it.

I would also be interested in your Shiny Minior. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back