• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favourite Pokémon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnorMac

PC's Resident Muse Fan
Years
  • My favourite is definitely Gengar. He looks so cool in the games and in the anime, and if you give him the right moves, he can just be DEADLY. <3

AranaTheRhinosaur

Chief Rhinosaur
    Years
  • and a while back I quite liked Corsola, got one to level 100 back on Rby for no real reason other than I loved it xD

How'd you manage to get a Corsola in RBY? Unless you mean Ruby, then just ignore me.

That's kinda strange, my first Lv. 100 pokemon was a Corsola in Crystal. No idea why I bothered to train it, it's not exactly strong XD

Anyways my favourites are:
    Dragonair, Corsola, Sunflora, Masquerain, and Butterfree.

Don't have a specific reason for liking them, I just do.

I could go on and list more pokemon, but I won't :p

BurgerBoy

AKA Chris
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    Well My #1 is Shuckle.

#2 Is electivire.

Yeah..... I Like OU pokemon lol

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Aerodactyl and Armaldo. I've always like these two more than any other Pokémon. =]

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
    Years
  • favourite pokemon?
    i like only fast pokemon lol
    in 1st gen it was only Gengar
    but as the next games were released it changed a lot
    especially when i was playing Crystal for the first time:
    since then these are my favourite:
    Espeon and Crobat ^^

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Elekid is my most favored Pokémon above the rest. It wasn't until I started really using Electivire through competitive play that I felt a likeness for its line of evolution. Then, when I came to actually training one from an Elekid, I just couldn't resist it anymore. It removed Grovyle, Squirtle, and Dragonite from the top of my Favorite Pokémon and took its place.

...The only down side to this story is that I do not like it's second evolutionary stage, Electabuzz. :\

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Wow, this is hard. It has to be one of these: Absol, Flygon, Infernape, Sceptile, Salamance, Blaziken, Charizard, Snorlax, Espeon, or Luxray.

Gosh, so hard, so hard. [/flip coin] I choose my Infernape.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My all time favorite pokemon: Roserade

I also love:

Scizor
    Houndoom
    Skuntank
    Milotic
    Magnezone
    Rattata
    Charizard
    Arbok
    Ekans
    Seviper
    Drapion
    Muk
    Weezing
    Roselia
    Gengar
    Haunter
    Darkrai
    Suicune
    Arceus
    Cresselia
    and
    Heatran

Years
  • arcanine59.gif

Arcanine has always been my favorite. Other favorites include Lapras, Squirtle, Vaporeon, Dewgong, Articuno, Charizard, Suicune, Houndour, Houndoom, and Growlithe.

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • DG's favorites:

Haunter
    Mewtwo
    Eevee
    Gallade
    Gliscor
    Dialga
    ALL THE EEVEELUTIONS
    Dratini
    Dragonair
    Gastly
    Mismagius
    Arceus
    WOBBUFFET
    Infernape

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Whoo, a new one!

My favourite Pokémon is Cherrim. In the old thread, I think I was still saying it was Pichu but since then? Yeah, I can't deny Cherrim has totally stolen the top spot. I have slightly embarrassing reasons for initially liking Cherrim but that's okay. It's my favourite Pokémon and unless something else comes along in a later gen, I don't think it'll be changing again. I've liked it since roughly May '06 but I think since '07 it's really been up there on my list. I just... ffff I love it. Even its emo form. ♥

Pichu is still my second favourite. :) It experienced a bit of a resurgence last year with Gizamimi Pichu being announced as well as HGSS bringing about a lot more attention and merch for the little guy. I'm still definitely looking forward to the new movie being released on DVD so I can finally watch it. YAY PICHU. I actually don't have much else to say about it. @_@ It's mostly still a favourite for sheer sentimental reasons since it was the first Pokémon I ever really latched on to. Others were just "oh, that's cool, I guess it can be my fave" before Pichu.

Lastly, I really like Probopass and (to a sliiiightly lesser extent) Nosepass. They're hilariously awesome and no one understands them but ffffff nose fro ftw. Honestly I have an even worse reason for liking these guys initially than Cherrim but that's okay. It's a bit sad though--these two are probably some of the most common candidates for those "ugliest Pokémon" and "Pokémon that shouldn't exist" threads fml. ;_; I feel so bad for them and just want to give them a hug.

Other favourites include: Bidoof, Palkia, Jigglypuff, Metapod, Shinx and Shaymin. ♥

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    my favorite pokemon for now and always is Bulbasaur

my second has to be pikachu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back