• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Water Pokemon?

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • uh, yeah, he's had a million chances in each seoson to capture a eevee, so theres no way that thats gonna happen, sorry to crush your dreams ;)

Chibaymega12

Years
  • well, if he looked, he could've found one, in one episode in the first season with all the first eeveelutions, there were a ton of Eevee's running around without a trainer if i remember correctly

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Ash could still probably still now get an Eevee, if he ever meets up with Bebe(from the game) she could give him one?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well first off with the first eevee episode, those eevee belonged to those battling eevee brothers. Secondly, the show has mechanics to it. Ash doesn't jsut go looking for a pokemon. A pokemon ussually is either causing a problem or he sees a wild pokemon and either way befriends it and catches it.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah, and most of the pokemon Ash has befriended, and wanted to come along with him, but made no sense by wanting to battle with him first, why doesnt ash just grab a pokeball and tap it on the head, just take it along, and continue on his journey and save the episode 5 minutes of pointless battling.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • The writers in Pokemon have systems of doing things. They wan't to take up the entire 24 minutes, so since they can't think of an ending, they havea battle then a midly heartfelt sunset ending...in every episode EVER. -_-

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    The writers in Pokemon have systems of doing things. They wan't to take up the entire 24 minutes, so since they can't think of an ending, they havea battle then a midly heartfelt sunset ending...in every episode EVER. -_-

yeah in the end of an episode, its like "Aww the Sunset, and that was a good day ending" feel to the end. They do it too often, i agree.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Often is one thing...EVERY EPISODE is another. I mean it's cliche at this point.

But we digress.

If he was to get Mantyke how would it go?

Chibaymega12

Years
  • maybe Buizel would jump into the ocean, and ash, brock, and dawn would have to go after him, so they scuba down and ash dives in and theres a huge worlpool that they have to watch out for, so ash meets this mantyke and it says to pikachu taht it knows where buizel is, so pikachu gets attatched to Mantyke and they go down, get buizel, and then they get caught in the worlpool and Mantyke saves ash, then asking if he wants to go with him, they have a battle, ash catches it, and the rest is history

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah i fine with Ash with having a mantyke/mantine in his team.

cannadakid

Breeder in training
    Years
  • ok i decided to list every water pokemon in everything just so we see them all

squirtle psyduck poliwag tentacool slopoke seel shelder crabby horsy goldeen staryu magicarp lapras vaporeon omynite totodile chinchou marril wooper qwilfish remoraid mantyke suikune mudkip lotad wingul carvanah wailmer barboach corfish feebas spheal clampurt kyogre piplup bidoof buizel shellos finneon phione manaphy

ok well thats the first form of every water pokemon ever.
    hope i was of some help

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well from that list we can take out: squirtle, crabby, lapras, totodile, corphish.

Everything else is a possibility.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • What about all the legendaries? He isn't gonna get any of those.*You forgot Kabuto by the way), in any case he wouldn't catch a fossil pokemon anyway.

Chibaymega12

Years
  • yeah, but most of those that arent forth gen can be taken from the list for ver very very slim possibilities.

I'd be fine with him bringing back any of his pokemon or catching a non 4th gen pokemon if he'd catch more than what he needs for the league

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well i say, hell, if he gets a mantyke for a water pokemon, im not surprised.

Chibaymega12

Years
  • but remember, he already has a flying type, so it prolly wont evolve in sinnoh if he does catches one(i fogot, is mantyke flying and water, or just water? If he is both then i doubt he'll catch one.)

and before you say anything, about him having two normal types, that was under standable, because flying is the dominating type in staravia

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • He's had two of the same type on a team before.Not to mention mantyke's dominating type is water.

Back