• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arumus B&W Battle Thread

Arumus

Insert user title here..
Years

• Arumus Battle Thread

Hey all, i've never really bothered with the whole competitive battling scene. I have trained up Pokémon over the years of playing, but never bothered to battle over Wi-Fi. So, I thought I'd give it a go and see if I can get into it and make it a hobby. So, instead of spending hours trying to find a battle with someone. Thought it'd be easier to make my own thread. This thread is for me to get some practice and see if I can enjoy battling online, as well as other battlers being able to test a new team, or battle for the sake of it.

I'm a laid back person, so win lose or draw I don't mind. Just send me a message, or leave a post on the thread if you want to battle and i'll get back to you ASAP to switch friend codes. I'm not much of a time keeper, so not really one for arranging battles, but i'm on most nights (London, GMT) (except weekends of course).

General Rules Apply.

I'm not one for the whole UU, OU, Standard play, etc. I use the Pokémon I like, and don't mind you who use. As long as they're not on the ban list, it's fine with me. This goes, with items, abilities, moves etc as well. General rules really.

Also, if you win against moi. I can give you an item if you wish, just ask if I have what ever you seek and if I do I shall trade it over.

I am also signed up onto Pokémon Online if you wish to battle there.​

Last edited:

JacOat12

A red dragon with a nice hat
    Years
  • I've been looking for a challenge for a little while now, care to help me with that? I'd love to see how well my current team fairs.

Back