• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Views

Which Kind of Threads Get More Views?

• Open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither (they're equal in views)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • Which kind of threads attract more attention and views? I think it's closed threads, because people are curious to see why it was closed. The same with stickied threads.

~Don't Go, Girls and Boys can rule the world!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Depends on placement I guess, and title? if it?s a locked thread like ?hi here im new? people probably can guess why it was closed. If it?s something they knew was coming, yeah? but really I think it?s the debating topics that people know will be closed that draw the most attention, and the crush thread. o.o;

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
  • i Have to pick closed threads as you wonder why it was closed and you can sometimes learn from that person. but they normally turn out to be threads witch are the same as old ones.

Not always sticked ones as its some times quite obious why it was sticked

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm always drawn to the closed topics since it means something big, interesting and controversial happened. :O!!!

Although, that doesn't count if they're stickied and closed. o.o; I mean, that just means they're rules or special threads I'm supposed to read. Not like they're important or anything. 9_9

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • I would have to go with the majority as well, I say closed threads. Whenever I am surfing on PC, and there is a closed thread with an interesting topic like debates or a title that draws my attention, I always want to see why they were closed and what was going on (since it was closed for a reason). Stickies don't really catch my attention, honestly. ^^; Unless they are some sort of announcement, or a thread that looks like something I'd like to get involved in, OR something that says "READ NOW!", I'm not very interested. ;p

Back