• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You need an specific Pokemon for battling a GYM, is there a script for?

Years
  • Hi i want te make the Cinnebar island gym with Blaine and Magmar. But before the player can fight them the player needs a Charrizard in his party. Is there a script for??? And is it possible that a gym battle is a 3 on 3 battle even when the player has 6 Pokemon in his party?

I hope there is someone to help me with this thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Well, for your first question, a conditional branch set to Script, with this as a condition: pbHasSpecies?(:CELEBI), or any other pokemon instead of Celebi.
    Wiki said:
    Code:
    @>Conditional Branch: Script: pbHasSpecies?(:CELEBI)
      @>Text: There is a Celebi in the party.
     : Else
      @>Text: There are no Celebi in the party.
     : Branch End
    --Manipulating Pokémon

Telemetius

Tele*
    Years
  • I don't think he's asking for a Triple Battle. He's asking for "3 on 3 even if there are 6 Pokemon in the party". He's looking for a way to limit the player's party, like how the Battle Maison/Tree does in the official games.

Yeah I guess you're right, I should have read his question more carefully. There's nothing like that but I'll suggest this script since it comes close to what he's looking for: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:Pokémon_Selection

Back