• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    Just started the game and noticed that opponents use lemonade to heal their pokemon but it doesn't work for them, does healing for opponents work later on? Doesn't seem that fun if they can't heal.

Imo it is game breaking.
    I don't know why shogun isn't focusing on this bug. No other rom ever had this problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Imo it is game breaking.
    I don't know why shogun isn't focusing on this bug. No other rom ever had this problem.

That's exactly the reason why I stopped playing this rom hack. But if you ignore that bug, the game is excellent. Shogun hasn't found a fix for that. Let's just hope someone will help him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    How can i use my old save when i update my cloud white and one more thing .. Are the tms unlimted because my tm got depleted after usage thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    Well I found and beat everyone in Puy Magmar, but the guards are still blocking the entrance to the indigo area. I have already beaten all the villiges and cities in the region, what else do I need to do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    I'm looking for a copy of the game guide - the link on the first post links to facebook. Will someone upload it? alternatively, is there somewhere evolution charts are available? I want to use golem and sneasel, but I'm hesitant to start training as I don't know how they evolve in the hack.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2016
    I am really confused because my brother has infinite tm and my save tm got depleted after usage

Years
  • I'm looking for a copy of the game guide - the link on the first post links to facebook. Will someone upload it? alternatively, is there somewhere evolution charts are available? I want to use golem and sneasel, but I'm hesitant to start training as I don't know how they evolve in the hack.

I'm not sure what link you're looking at, but the link on the first post goes to dropbox.

Anyways, Graveler evolves into Golem at level 36, and Sneasel evolves into Weavile through happiness.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    My Cyndaquil won't evolve. The game shows the evolution scene, then right when he's about to change it just says, "?!?!?!?!" and stops.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Can I get a link to a compatible zip file of the original fire red game needed to patch? Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Having some issues atm, trying to finish all the chapters, however I cannot do chapter 13 (my character just freezes after the fight against Dragon), chapter 14 (cannot beat Cianwood gym since my game freezes every time I use strength on the boulders), and in chapter 20 (wont let me fight the admin/project leader), can anyone help?

p.s. having a issue evolving Buneary even at full happiness

P.s.s nevermind about chapter 13, just read the patch for 493 where it is fixed, but playing on vizzed which has version 491 and doesnt seem to have a way to update game there, so i guess i'll have to replay the game with a different emulator if i want to continue :/ any suggestion in which emulator to use?

Last edited:
    Back