• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    The game guide says that after beating Blue for the first time in Mangan Archipelago as well as Mr. Pokemon, they'll both give you a Mega Gem. However, I've defeated both of them and they didn't give me any item. Is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    The game guide says that after beating Blue for the first time in Mangan Archipelago as well as Mr. Pokemon, they'll both give you a Mega Gem. However, I've defeated both of them and they didn't give me any item. Is this a bug?

My bag was just full. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2020
    You get stuck if you speak with one of the police guards in the building after Route 22.
    I cant post links and images yet so just PN ME for a picture

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Are tms really reusable? Just used the tms for rock tomb and secret power; they both disappear after use. Do we get reusable tms later?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    For people who has trouble patching the game in android:
    1. Download unipatcher or rom patcher in google play
    2. Download Pokemon FireRed Squirrels in emuparadise, SQUIRRELS ONLY.
    3. Download the latest Pokemon Cloud White patch here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3v7ta9ncp57v395/CW494.ups?dl=0
    4. after you do all 3 steps, go to the rom patcher app
    5. Follow the steps of how to patch a game
    6. Done

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Salut Shogun o/
    C'était juste pour te remercier de ton travail, vraiment un super hack, on voit que ça a été fait avec amour et ça fait plaisir! En plus tu sort fréquemment des patchs, c'est propre ^^
    T'as tout mon soutien pour la suite poto :D
    Sur ce je retourne jouer, la bise

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2016
    I'm in the islands after the sevii islands. I reached the raichu pow plant and beat one of the guys(I still haven't talked with the guy blocking a huge building in the same island). I found the guy blocking and talked to him, he said that I needed to find someone or beat someone in the raichu plant, but when I came back, nobody is inside. Help?

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Just started this, and I am noticing that the enemy's items don't actually heal their pokemon. Sometimes, the HP stays at the same place, and sometimes the HP bar goes to zero, even though their actual health stays at the same level. It is making a lot of battles rather easy, saying nothing of Gible's obnoxious Dragon Rage.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Sylveon isn't in the game. Download the game guide to know the entire list of 'mons nclude in the rom.

Your game wouldn't be awesome if you didn't put sylveon in it, and besides, the maximum limit of pokemons inside a rom hack is like 1024 idk. If you're gonna put gen 6 pokemons, put sylveon in it please.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    hi here ! i would like to know if it's just my ROM or is it "normal" that my ROM freeze when i'm trying to face the female trainers in isle 1 ? like just after you surf the first trainers who's jogging before a rock, it's always freezing, maybe i need to update ? thanks for the answer and have a good day ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    hi here ! i would like to know if it's just my ROM or is it "normal" that my ROM freeze when i'm trying to face the female trainers in isle 1 ? like just after you surf the first trainers who's jogging before a rock, it's always freezing, maybe i need to update ? thanks for the answer and have a good day ^^

I experienced that before. It's a problem in your emulator.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2016
    oh okay ^^ is there any chance i can keep my save ? or do i need to do the game entirely in a new emulator ? :/

Back