• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hollywood Crash

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • While I was watching some videos on Youtube, this video popped up on my recommended window:

The video by TimStarz04 is forwarning an upcoming Hollywood crash as he explains where the industry's at, how it got there, and what it means for the future of movies. This is similar to the moviepocalypse, which I made a thread about all those years ago. And this year was marked as the worst year of summer blockbusters in a long time, which could be seen as a sign of the supposed crash.

But do you believe there is going to be a crash, or is this just another tiresome argument by older audiences mourning for "the good ol days" of Hollywood movies they grew up with?

Back