• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] The level script doesn't work

Years
  • Welp, i have a problem rom hacking Pokemon Ruby to make a level script with the var #4011 and value 0000 ('cause i'ts the 1st time using it and i want the script to work forever in the game) to hide a sprite and on a tile script make him appear and give an item to the player, but when I test the level script the game freezes (I descompiled and debugged the level script too). Help :/

Years
    • Seen today
    If you want it to work all the time, you shouldn't use level script modes that need a var. Use varless one insted and it will work.

There are no 'varless' type 02 level scripts. It always needs a variable assigned to it to make it trigger.

@Flame239

Are you sure you decompiled and debugged the map script correctly? And what is the script you're importing?

Last edited:
    Back