• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There, Poke-Friends!

CourtneyDx12

Cocoa
Years
  • Hello and welcome :)

I would like to say that I currently play X, AlphaSapphire, and Moon... and love them!!!!

If you would like to exchange tips & tricks, Friend Codes, even Pokemon, hit me up with the deets and let's do this thing!

~Cocoa the CooCoo Puff

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heya, and welcome to PC! Those are really great games. Are you at all excited about Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon? You can always post your friend code over in the Friend Code Sharing Thread, and you can also add it to your profile as well. It will show up in specific sections when you decide to post in them. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Have a blast :D

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hi there, welcome to Pokécommunity!
    If you want to trade Pokémon you can head over to the Trade Corner! If you want to talk, the Main Series is the place to go! You can exchange Friend Codes too, on this thread, like tokyodrift mentioned!
    What's you favourite Pokémon? :)

Years
  • Howdy! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Those games are pretty good, you can find a lot of people who'd like to trade with you over in our Trade Corner. We also do have many other sections to talk all about Pokemon, do you have any thoughts on USUM yet? I hope you have a fabulous time exploring our community, enjoy! :D

CourtneyDx12

Cocoa
    Years
  • Thanks you guys :) Super excited - hope they bring more of AlphaSapphire's Pokemon interactions... I preferred that game for training because of the Blissey Battles and the Super Training... :)

Back