• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here, Would love to make some friends :)

Anyxus

Anyxus
Years
Hi! I'm Anyxus, I'm new here and Would love to make some friends. Private Message me or something. I love to trade Pokémon and Battle for fun with friends.

Years
Hello, and welcome to the PokeCommunity, Anyxus! This is one of the best places to make Pokemon friends, as we are a pretty friendly community. You can trade with us over in the Trade Corner. Do you have any stuff in particular you look for? We also do have a showdown server where you can battle with other members of PC, feel free to check out those spots at your own pace. You can always shoot me a message if you have any questions or maybe just want to chat, have fun! :)

Years
Welcome Anyxus, nice to meet you. c= I'd like to get back into trading once USUM come out, haven't done much of it in Sun since I've been soo busy haha. ): Have a lovely time posting around and such!

string555

Banned
Years
Best way to make friends is conversation, right? So if you don't mind me asking, where does your name come from? :O

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
Nice to meet you, Anyxus! I'm also new here and if you want, we can be friends

Back