• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ludicolo Help/Moveset Ideas

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
Years
  • Dear PokeCommunity,

Hey guys, what's up? For some reason, my friends and I were recently talking about Ludicolo from a competitive standpoint, and it got me thinking. I was wondering what movesets are the most optimal for Ludicolo's overall gameplay and how might I use this strange pokemon in combat. If you could give me some insight, it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys for being here for me as usual, I can't wait to see what kinds of things you can think up.

Your Fellow Pokefan,
    Tempest

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • I am writing an article on Ludicolo now, and have a bit of experience

Ludicolo is a trick case, It's outclassed by other Swift Swim users in most situations where the Drizzle ability is allowed, and the lack of perma-weather in Gen 6 screws it over pretty hard. I find that an Assault Vest set works quite well in VGC, while Specs or LO are the best in singles

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
  • I am writing an article on Ludicolo now, and have a bit of experience

Ludicolo is a trick case, It's outclassed by other Swift Swim users in most situations where the Drizzle ability is allowed, and the lack of perma-weather in Gen 6 screws it over pretty hard. I find that an Assault Vest set works quite well in VGC, while Specs or LO are the best in singles

Thanks for the insight, I'll be sure to check out your article!

Back