• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Wanted: Swampertite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralamandastron

Ralamandastron
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Looking for Swampert?s mega stone. I can?t get it on Moon, but I understand you can get them at the battle tree in other versions.
    FC: 3024-7275-2140
    Get in touch and we?ll work out what you want in return.

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I can get swampertite in return i would like

2018 xerneas untouched kit
    jirachi untouched
    Shiny poipole event untouched
    And if you have flying pikachu

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hello!

I don't like to offer trades when another is in process, but I can see that you're new and you're unlikely to have anything 'worth' a Swampertite. I can clone you mine for free if you'd like, as well as other items you might be looking for. Just let me know if I can help.

Ralamandastron

Ralamandastron
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Hi there,
    You've hit the nail on the head I think, I reckon I've quite a poor understanding of what things are worth. I had it in mind that Swampertite could just be purchased with BP in the Ultra games. I'm new, as you say.

I don't really have rare stuff, but I'm pretty good at breeding things with 4-5 perfect IVs, that's what i'd been planning to offer, unless there was some species I owned that you didn't.

If you're able to offer me the Swampertite, that would be really awesome. Happy to offer what I can from my limited means, even if it's just something that costs a bunch of BP, or saving you some breeding time.

I don't know how arduous cloning is, if it's especially quick and they're available, I also had my eye on Lopunnite and Tyranitarite. But keen not to over-ask, even just Swamp would be brilliant.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hi there,
    You've hit the nail on the head I think, I reckon I've quite a poor understanding of what things are worth. I had it in mind that Swampertite could just be purchased with BP in the Ultra games. I'm new, as you say.

I don't really have rare stuff, but I'm pretty good at breeding things with 4-5 perfect IVs, that's what i'd been planning to offer, unless there was some species I owned that you didn't.

If you're able to offer me the Swampertite, that would be really awesome. Happy to offer what I can from my limited means, even if it's just something that costs a bunch of BP, or saving you some breeding time.

I don't know how arduous cloning is, if it's especially quick and they're available, I also had my eye on Lopunnite and Tyranitarite. But keen not to over-ask, even just Swamp would be brilliant.
    Heya!

Cloning is really easy and would take me almost five seconds. I can help with the other two Mega Stones you want as well. I don't need anything in return; just trade whatever fodder you have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back