• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revival of an Old Time Fan

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Hey,

So basically, I used to be a major Pokemon fan back in the day, but pretty much neglected it for other stuff. After playing through Pokemon Moon and finding it decent, I got my hands on some of the regular DS games fairly cheap, some which I have played before in the past. Soul Silver being my all time favourite, although I do have a nostalgic love for the originals.

I've already finished Black, and started Platinum last night. My favourite Pokemon is Serperior, closely followed by Flygon and Marill. And my favourite typing is Pure Grass (don't like when they merge in other types, as grass already has tons of weaknesses.)

I plan to join in as much as possible with you modern fans, but as a casual gamer I don't really take video games all that seriously. They're pretty much just a way for me to unwind after a hard day's work. I might read some fan fictions and begin to re-write one of my old ones that received some good feedback years ago (many of them didn't lol.)

So urm, yeah.... hello!

Years
Very good very good!! The Pokémon games are all good regardless of age. Serperior is also one of my favorites, even if his movepool wasn't considered too great. Welcome to PC -- hope you'll like it here n~n

Back