• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] the comments control character game! [beta 1.0]

15 day poll for this page

• people who want to take part

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • people ok with just watching and reading

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2016
    Ok so how this works (rated probobly r for everything) i start off with somthing you then comment what the character should do then i make s#!$ happen You need account on pokecommunity to comment (i think) if guest and dont want to creat account becouse u think it will spam your email dont wory this site aint do that shiz
    Your a person named guy,r,johnson you wake up in your own bed wich is strange to you for a reason that you cant place right now your head hurts and your vision to blury to see right now (i think place is the right word im looking for tell me if correct)
    Now u decide more backstory (not a whole lot just profession were from and stuff like that pokemon trainer is a valid profession) U WILL CONTROL HIS ACTIONS AFTER SMALL BACK STORY DETAILS ARE DECIDED BY YOU

WHY NO ONE PLAY MY GAME *CRYING* plz quik reply

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Hey, so I'm assuming you're making this similar to "Chose your own adventure" stories? If so, this section had a few of those before. You're wondering why no one replied, and I think the biggest factor is your premise is very open ended. So far you have the character's vision blurry and he's unsure where he is. To be honest, we don't have too much going on here and there needs to be a set up. For instance, where he woke up? Did he recognize the place? What happens after he woke up? With your story, you can start with him alone in a room and checking his surroundings.

For one example of setting up your adventure story, check out The Pokemon Parable where the author sets the story up a bit and then puts out the choices/lets the readers suggest the action.

I"m going to close this as clearly you won't get anyone wanting to be involved with your project unless you expand on your beginning. You can always do a new thread once you add more detail to your introduction. I wish you luck, and if you have any concerns you can PM/VM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back