• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about Holo Cards

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    So i recently got back into collecting Pokemon cards again and this reverse holo is new to me and i get there are still normal holo cards, but i pulled a holo Shaymin Sun and Moon Ultra Prism pack and the Shaymin card seems to be both reverse holo and normal holo combined. Is that a thing?

Years
  • So i recently got back into collecting Pokemon cards again and this reverse holo is new to me and i get there are still normal holo cards, but i pulled a holo Shaymin Sun and Moon Ultra Prism pack and the Shaymin card seems to be both reverse holo and normal holo combined. Is that a thing?

Do you have a photo of it? Both Shaymin in that set should only have a non-holo version and a reverse holo version.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2019
    Do you have a photo of it? Both Shaymin in that set should only have a non-holo version and a reverse holo version.
    In this picture you can see the shine of the holo spilling over the edge, it's like this all over the card.

Attachments

• Shaymin.jpg
      Shaymin.jpg
      135.6 KB · Views: 11
    Back