• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2019
    My name is Jake, AKA JDB_123, and I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time. I've been getting in to watching Let's Plays on various games in the series and the idea of creating one for myself and essentially enjoying the game with other people as I play and record sounded awesome so I recently recorded my first episode of a Fire Red LP. It is not uploaded yet but if some of you could please check it out and give me some feedback then I would more than appreciate it. My channel name is JDB_123 with a controller heart as the profile picture, hopefully it's easy to find. Thanks so much for taking a look and I'll have the first episode posted ASAP!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Jake! Welcome to the forums. Congratulations on your first LP! That's really exciting and I hope everything goes well for you. Best of luck on YouTube! :)

Back