• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    I need help with the 1st gym, I can faint any other pokemon but the togekiss, it's too fast and tanky, and it one shots all my pokemon with air slash

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    Hi I'm liking to play the game but I encountered a bug I saved the game in the park with the fans after the forest where you see HO-OH and when I went to continue the game shows an error and the game close I really don't wanna to play all again from the start is there something that can be done to fix it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    I need help with the 1st gym, I can faint any other pokemon but the togekiss, it's too fast and tanky, and it one shots all my pokemon with air slash

to pass the first gym I recomend using a luxio level 20 and a noctowl level 20 with hypnosis and echoed voice

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Hi I'm liking to play the game but I encountered a bug I saved the game in the park with the fans after the forest where you see HO-OH and when I went to continue the game shows an error and the game close I really don't wanna to play all again from the start is there something that can be done to fix it?
    Try to recopy the game file, the save file is saved on different folder so it should be fine

Rakugan

Garuka
    Years
  • So I really need help with team building so I can defeat the first gym.

My team as of now:
    Ekans (Poison Sting, Secret Power, Bite, Glare)
    Budew (Mega Drain, Growth, Worry Seed, Leaf Tornado)
    Snover (Foresight, Razor Leaf, Icy Wind, Swagger)
    Charmeleon (Scratch, Dragon Rage, Ember, Rock Smash)
    Corphish (Bubble Beam, Vice Grip, Double Hit, Aqua Jet)
    Elekid (Shock Wave, Thunder Wave, Low Kick, Swift)

All are level 20 except Ekans (in the process of training it). I'm not the best trainer so I'd really appreciate any advice you can give. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Haha i'm glad then, but i guess it's my time to ask a few question myself
    1. Is there's anywhere i could buy stones, i just want to plan ahead to get the pokemons i want
    2. When the subway will be finished renovating. I really want to go back to the daycare without retracing steps backward again
    3. Is there a way to reduce certain EV ingame? I kind of need it
    4. After that berry catching game, where are you supposed to go? I don't know where to go now haha

Spoiler:
    1. All the stones are hidden somwhere, but i haven't placed a vendor yet.
    2. That's what every citizen wonders
    3. The 5th gen berries
    4. The blond guy went through an entrance between two trees and you have to follow him

Yeh that's the song! I think I used naruto's entire soundtrack xD

It still doesn't work I really don't wan to but probably I'm gonna have to restart the game
    Can you give me your save data and tell me where the error happens?

So I really need help with team building so I can defeat the first gym.

My team as of now:

All are level 20 except Ekans (in the process of training it). I'm not the best trainer so I'd really appreciate any advice you can give. :)
    If you can buy berry juice equip it to all your pokemon, and paralyze togekiss

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • So I really need help with team building so I can defeat the first gym.

My team as of now:

I'll probably give some pointers in the long run, but finding pokemon with high IV and EV training helps a lot with winning the battles later on.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • 1. All the stones are hidden somwhere, but i haven't placed a vendor yet.
    3. The 5th gen berries
    4. The blond guy went through an entrance between two trees and you have to follow him

Welp i guess i'll have to change my question then, do you know where have you put the shiny and dusk stones? I kinda need them haha

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    well i have a cubone. i've had it hold reapers cloth and it was night time in game & irl. it evolved into the normal marowak the only thing i can think rn is that it might need be in a certain place for it to evolve into alolan marowak. i hope i can get an answer to weather or not i can obtain it. also i am curious where the shiny stone is too. if you are wondering i saved just before it hit level 28

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    I'm in Poppy town/city doing some quests. One is the nurse joy quest and i thought the niece was in the candy store but i dont see her anywhere. Then im trying to locate the lost key for the guy on route 2 for his mountain home and im spamming foresight with my Pokemon at the park but i cant find it. Can anyone help me.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • I'm in Poppy town/city doing some quests. One is the nurse joy quest and i thought the niece was in the candy store but i dont see her anywhere. Then im trying to locate the lost key for the guy on route 2 for his mountain home and im spamming foresight with my Pokemon at the park but i cant find it. Can anyone help me.

The lost key one, honestly i have no idea. About that nurse joy one, you actually had to beat her at the route next to Poppy town first (Route 3? Well the one where you find combees) and there you'll find her at the south of the map. Beat her in poke battle then you come to candy store

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2021
    OK so i found the nurse joy niece south of route 3 and at the candy store, but she fled again and i know that there is a cave in route 3 but i don't know how to get to it because i searched all of route 3 and the cave is the last place to look and i have been using foresight to look for any clues on how to get there. Can anyone help me with this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    1. All the stones are hidden somwhere, but i haven't placed a vendor yet.
    3. The 5th gen berries

Can you give me your save data and tell me where the error happens?

If you can buy berry juice equip it to all your pokemon, and paralyze togekiss

I restarted the game the error happens when you save the game in the entrance of the maze of the park with the fans after leaving that forest where you see ho-oh

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    OK so i found the nurse joy niece south of route 3 and at the candy store, but she fled again and i know that there is a cave in route 3 but i don't know how to get to it because i searched all of route 3 and the cave is the last place to look and i have been using foresight to look for any clues on how to get there. Can anyone help me with this?

go to the well near the candy shop

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    The dusk stone was at the ruins before challenging the second gym, you can't get back there until you get surf. For the shiny stone you had to do a lot of secondary stuff if I remember well, I would recomend choose another pokemon

Back