• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Black Cinder

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Loving the game so far,

the only problem i am facing is the difficulty of money earned from battles. I cant afford to buy anything really and am constantly fainting as i cant buy pokeballs or potions. I think it would be helpful to gain access to stones earlier as well, considering that quite a few pokemon in the early part of the game are stone evolutions.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • The dusk stone was at the ruins before challenging the second gym, you can't get back there until you get surf. For the shiny stone you had to do a lot of secondary stuff if I remember well, I would recomend choose another pokemon
    Dang, that's a blow to my high IV roselia. Welp gotta find a replacement fast. Btw i just reached the town where you can buy an egg from a pokemon breeder. And my team currently is Luxray, Roselia, Murkrow, Litleo, Drapion, and Meowstic. Still training speed and Sp. Attack IV of Litleo and Meowstic before continuing the storyline

How can I evolve my eevee into sylveon and also how can I get a moonstone
    You can check the pokedex on how to evolve it, but about the moon stone i haven't got it either

Loving the game so far,

the only problem i am facing is the difficulty of money earned from battles. I cant afford to buy anything really and am constantly fainting as i cant buy pokeballs or potions. I think it would be helpful to gain access to stones earlier as well, considering that quite a few pokemon in the early part of the game are stone evolutions.
    Well you have to make with what you have, do quests in town they quite gave you a quite of money, later on you can thief farm balm mushroom from foongus that gave quite a lot of money, either that or star pieces after you got explorer kit. Btw, you have to be flexible with training a new pokemon you need when gym battle come cause they always find a way to mess you up.

P.S; Don't be like me and gotta catch em all philosophy, yes i got 107 entries on my pokedex but i'm completely bankrupt haha

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Ah good insight aha. Maybe you can help me, i am stuck in zesia town after the hooh incident, went to my house and was awaken but cant remember where i have to meet the other peeps?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2019
    Can any one tell me what pokemon can use the rainbow crystal i tried it on my starter pancham but nuthing happed it just used up the crystal

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Ive just reached the Cell, and *Sigh* i hate puzzle so much. Sorry but i don't really like kinetic puzzles unlike the question one where i think it's good. So, any insight on how i could completely pass through it? i've gotten the fourth security magnetic lock, but i don't know how to obtain the third @DigitalZone

P.S. It's the one that can be gotten by the switches right? i finished the teleporting and conveyors one alright, but how do you solve the puzzle, it's too vague for my liking haha

Extra Message : I think i'm going to make an extra save (I'll try to make a quick walkthrough on what pokemon you can get there, important items, puzzle, important trainer strategy, etc.) Don't expect too much of it though haha. Also trying to identify typos in the game, so it can get be fixed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    Ive just reached the Cell, and *Sigh* i hate puzzle so much. Sorry but i don't really like kinetic puzzles unlike the question one where i think it's good. So, any insight on how i could completely pass through it? i've gotten the fourth security magnetic lock, but i don't know how to obtain the third @DigitalZone

P.S. It's the one that can be gotten by the switches right? i finished the teleporting and conveyors one alright, but how do you solve the puzzle, it's too vague for my liking haha

Extra Message : I think i'm going to make an extra save (I'll try to make a quick walkthrough on what pokemon you can get there, important items, puzzle, important trainer strategy, etc.) Don't expect too much of it though haha. Also trying to identify typos in the game, so it can get be fixed

If you mean the changing tiles puzzle it should look like this: https://gyazo.com/6e7ea5cbdb4c71535551c3378972fbb2

ps. Any help is welcome! Specially if it includes improving my writing xD

Can any one tell me what pokemon can use the rainbow crystal i tried it on my starter pancham but nuthing happed it just used up the crystal

Not every pokemon have a shiny sprite yet

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Im new in this game and i have been stucked in the first gym i think the pokemons that this gym leader has are very powerful for the that level in my opinion this should be change..im stuck there for like 5 days i can't beat her and i even tried to catch new pokemons so that i can beat her but still can't!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Im new in this game and i have been stucked in the first gym i think the pokemons that this gym leader has are very powerful for the that level in my opinion this should be change..im stuck there for like 5 days i can't beat her and i even tried to catch new pokemons so that i can beat her but still can't!!

what is your team

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    The Lycanroc that turns into dusk form is from an old version of the game. You can steal him the object he has equipped and use it in your own Lycanroc.

I haven't gotten that far yet I was talkin about the Lycanroc from the side quest in the first town. But thanks anyways! :)

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Im new in this game and i have been stucked in the first gym i think the pokemons that this gym leader has are very powerful for the that level in my opinion this should be change..im stuck there for like 5 days i can't beat her and i even tried to catch new pokemons so that i can beat her but still can't!!

Ah yeah.. first gym was actually kind of hard because of Togekiss, catch Trubbish at Poppy Town Well (You have to finish nurse joy mission halfway though), and Shinx on outskirts, catch one with high IV, train their EV outside (Deerling and Combee). And it should help you, especially Trubbish with Toxic Spike and Acid Spray

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2021

I actually defeated the first gym with only three pokemon
    Noctowl level 20 with hypnosis and echoed voice I defeated klefable kirlia and putted togekiss in the red then I defeated it with a luxio level 20 using spark and managed to put mimikyu inthe red and finished with torracat but ir could be any other

Back