• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIXED Missing "Mark as read" function

Ego13

hollow_ego
Years
Hi y'all,

I'm missing an option to mark all and/or selected unread forum messages as read. Somewhat like on reliccastlle. That way you don't have to open every single post if you don't even care for what was posted.

Ego13

hollow_ego
Years
Thanks for the information. I didn't think about checking out the forum itself for such a function.

However I was not talking about that function for a single thread, but rather for the search result page that appears, when you click on "Favorite section updates" :)

Years
Marking individual threads or searches across sections (including the favourite section updates) is currently not supported. We may look further into this for future development.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
On mobile, and I can only do that on a single section. Using the sky high theme if that's relevant to why there's not a read all on the bottom

This feature has been readded. You can can find it at the very bottom of the homepage.

Back