• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could add any one feature to vanilla FireRed...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 8, 2019
If you could add any one feature to vanilla FireRed, what would it be and why? With the state of FireRed hacking being ridiculously advanced based on my observation of Skeli's Complete FireRed Upgrade and Dynamic Pokemon Expansion, I truly feel like you can do anything in FireRed with enough knowledge/experience. For me, it'd be a hacked version of the move relearner's code that can teach a Pokemon any move it can learn, whether learnset, TM/HM, move tutor, or egg move.

Thanks

edfrick

Pilot of EVA-00
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2024
easily no HMS and the physical special split, oh and the, of course, get rid of the national dex limitations, like let me evolve golbat jfc.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
No version exclusives. Completed Regional Dex possible.
I think Edfrick already mentioned the other obvious ones.

Years
(hi I just Joined) if I could add one feature it would be where you could evolve any Pokemon in the game without that stupid Question Mark at the Evolution Screen (p.s. I'm hacking fire red and I'm trying to do just that any help would be Appreciated)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Since the other prominent mechanic changes have already been mentioned, I'll say the probably unpopular thing, Contests. I wasted way too much time playing through those in vanilla Emerald. Thought they were super fun.

Back