• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pandemonium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

[alink id=top1]
    The Pandemonium
    [/alink id]
    [alink id=introduction]introduction[/alink id] - [alink id=howtojoin]how to join[/alink id] - [alink id=rules]rules[/alink id] - [alink id=ranks]ranks[/alink id] - [alink id=memberslist]members list[/alink id]

latest news
    current news
    2/09/11 - Clan Formed
    2/11/11 - Thread Launch
    2/14/11 - New Layout
    2/16/11 - Restart
    3/17/11 - [alink id=tour]First Tournament Has Begun[/alink id]

current events
    none

new members
    Precipice

[a id]introduction[/a id]
    introduction
    Welcome to the Pandemonium, a 5th gen OU Pokémon Online clan! We will edit this with a better introduction later.
    ---

Wondering why this was reposted? We now test members and don't let anyone just automatically join, so we're restarting to be neat. For reasons such as, but not limited to:

○ We don't want to leave out other members just because they weren't chosen to participate in our clan wars.
    ○ It would feel more like a team without so many members.
    ○ The other clans feel as if we are "sponging" members, as we let anyone join. We want this to be proven false by testing you like everyone else does.

[a id]howtojoin[/a id]
    how to join
    First off, private message a member from the Grenadier rank found [alink id=sideranks]here[/alink id] to schedule a test battle. This is to see how well you battle, and if you do not meet our expectations, you will be rejected. It's also important to mention that we do not count test battles that were decided on hax (luck), and you are able to have a rematch if the tester feels that this why you lost. Remember, you can have another test battle, but only two a week are allowed. And really, you should only ask for another test battle if you are confident that you are better at battling than last time.

[a id]rules[/a id]
    rules
    The Pandemonium
    First of all, follow the PokéCommunity and Battle Stadium rules.
    The Pandemonium
    This clan is for Pokémon Online, not Wi-Fi. Pokémon Online can be downloaded here, and to connect the PC Server click here.
    The Pandemonium
    We use the standard rules unless otherwise stated.
    The Pandemonium
    PANDA REPRESENT. Remember that we are representing the Pandemonium at all times, so have a good behavior. Respect others, and don't complain about losing. This includes within the clan, we are a team after all. :o
    The Pandemonium
    You may battle anyone of any rank.
    The Pandemonium
    You can ask for a different generation, tier, clause, etc from the standard rules. Be aware that only official Smogon tiers count towards your record. Additionally, you may ask for battles that do not affect your record.
    The Pandemonium
    Remember that if you do join, you must be active (one battle a week minimum).

[a id]ranks[/a id]
    ranks
    Part of the fun in this clan is the ranking system! You obtain ranks by winning battles. Below is a list of all the ranks, and the number of wins you will need to get them. Ranks determine who gets picked to go into war, and are a fun way to keep the competitive spirit of the clan. Wins can be against fellow clan members, or challengers.

Recruit – 0 Wins
    Private – 10 Wins
    Corporal – 15 Wins
    Sergeant – 20 wins
    Warrant Officer – 25 Wins
    Captain – 30 Wins
    Major – 35 Wins
    Lt. Colonel – 40 Wins
    Commander – 45 Wins
    Colonel – 50 Wins
    Brigadier – 55 Wins
    General – 60 Wins
    Field Marshall – 65 Wins
    Hero – 75 Wins
    Legend – 80 Wins
    Mythic – 85 Wins
    Noble – 90 Wins
    Eclipse – 95 Wins
    Nova – 100 Wins
    Forerunner – 105 Wins
    Reclaimer – 110 Wins
    Inheritor – 667 Wins

[a id]sideranks[/a id]
    side ranks

Founder – Create the clan
    Syndrome

Co-Founder – Be a co-creator of the clan
    Vrai
    Wolflare

Grenadier – For testing new members
    Syndrome
    Vrai

Loser - Be Vrai
    Vrai
    css credit to wolflare

Last edited by a moderator:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    PM ME CLAN-RELATED BATTLE LOGS SO I CAN DO RECORDS, THANK YEW

Hey guys! I'm a statistics nut (and I like to keep track of how well I'm doing compared to everyone else) so I'm actually going to be taking cumulative statistics here, both for our clan overall and for the individual members. Anyway, this post is hopefully going to be keeping track of the following things:

- individual win/loss ratios for each member against other clan members
    - who each clan member won or lost against and their rank at the time (and the date?)
    - if a match is played in a diff tier it'll be recorded
    - maybe random statistics like "longest match" or "biggest comeback" or something idk
    - individual win/loss ratios for each member in clan wars (versus other clans)
    - overall clan war results and the specifics of each war

This is still in-progress, but these are the stats so far! (a note: "rank amendments" like what is in Syndrome's stats will be explained in the near future. you might be able to get rank amendments too for winning things like in-clan tournaments or doing well in clan wars!)

[a id]memberslist[/a id]MEMBERSLIST

.AERO (0 - 1) recruit

DRAGONOMEGA (0 - 0) recruit

OMICRON (0 - 0) recruit

OPPOSITE DAY (0 - 0) recruit

SYNDROME (0 - 0) inheritor
    this member's rank is amended with +667 wins

VRAI (1 - 0) recruit

WOLFLARE (0 - 0) recruit

Have a nice day.​

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    [a id]tour[/a id]
    scarfed gyarados, a tournament
    You will be swept by the storm!! This is a test to see what is the best of the best in this here purgatory, as well as a chance to show your skills!! Anyway, as usual this tournament is here to see who needs help with battling more than others, and so on. Don't worry about losing or anything though, and have fun of course!

The tournament will have four rounds of swiss. For example:

Player 1 vs Player 2
    Player 3 vs Player 4
    Player 5 vs Player 6
    Player 7 vs Player 8

And the players bolded win, so the next bracket becomes this:

Player 1 vs Player 4
    Player 5 vs Player 8
    Player 2 vs Player 3
    Player 6 vs Player 7

So basically, the winners of the past round battle each other, and the losers battle each other. Then, it continues for the next two rounds.

[a id]rules2[/a id]
    rules
    The Pandemonium
    All the [alink id=rules]Pandemonium rules[/alink id] will be followed.
    The Pandemonium
    Please post the results of your battle in this thread.
    The Pandemonium
    Save the logs for your battles if the need for them ever arises.
    The Pandemonium
    Deal with hax, no rematches will be given. Besides, with the amount of rounds in this tournament, you should be able to recover.
    The Pandemonium
    You cannot change teams, so be sure to use the best team you have.
    The Pandemonium
    No watching battles, scouting teams, counter teams, cheating, etc.

[a id]rounds[/a id]
    rounds
    round one

Vrai vs Opposite Day
    dragonomega vs Precipice
    Cyndaqwil vs Omicron
    Syndrome vs .Aero

Strikeout means the user lost.

Deadline is March 25 31. Still try to get your battles done as fast as possible, so this doesn't lag further.

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Congrats to Omicron, who just made it into the clan! :D

./edits members list

Detox

Welcome omicron and opposite day, glad to have you in the clan ^^.

Maybe when we get a few more members we can hold a tourney? Opinions?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Roster updated.

I'd love to do a tourney. And I hate to be a copycat but imo Swiss-style is the best way to go - at least for this first one.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome Omicron and Opposite Day! c:

I don't have any problems with having a tournament. We'll need at least two more members though.

I'd love to do a tourney. And I hate to be a copycat but imo Swiss-style is the best way to go - at least for this first one.
    Well, clans have only started so it's natural to copy in my opinion, and the others are doing the same anyway. So yes, I agree Swiss would be best.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I don't have any problems with having a tournament. We'll need at least two more members though.

Right. So, if any of you guys spot a fairly good battler on PC (make sure to confirm with Wolf or Syn or myself first though!), feel free to shoot 'em an invite to the clan! We're searching for new members anyway. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome dragonomega! :) One more member and we can get this started, hah!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Hmm are we (As in Myself, Omicron etc) aloud to scout members, if so, I know someone (On PC) who will be thrilled to join ~ He's actually a really good battler :3
    He's called Cyndaqwil :3 and a good friend ~

Detox

Tell your friends, family, enemies etc...we need members,

Also welcome DragonOmega!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hmm are we (As in Myself, Omicron etc) aloud to scout members, if so, I know someone (On PC) who will be thrilled to join ~ He's actually a really good battler :3
    He's called Cyndaqwil :3 and a good friend ~
    Sure! :o I've seen him around on the server a couple of times.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022

Well looks like the member we need will join tomorrow :D

I will ~ >:) I wanna beat Live's clan once it's up ;___;

Thanks ~ :3

Great! AND YES WE WILL STOMP EVERYONE >:D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to announce that Syn has quit battling "because im tired of the metagame so let me know when its not just use weather / gimmicks / etc anymore." Under his permission I am now in charge of the Pandas until he is no longer offended (tomorrow). We will now follow a strict schedule of eat & sleep; this will toughen up our souls, our bodies, and our pride. We now inspire to be more than a Spinda, but an actual Panda. This is the time we must change for the good, and face our fears to overcome our enemies known as Team Clutch, The "Clan," and Knights of the Round. Our tough yet tender fat will soon be able to stall even the likes of Landorus and Excadrill. LET'S DO THIS.

Okay uh, I felt like doing that. Basically, Syn has quit for an indefinite time (most likely next Thursday I guess) and I will take over until then.

Also, might as well post Kaori's picture too:
    Spoiler:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Ohai. I didn't realize until after making my banner that the Panda joke had been used to great extent. I'm very sorry for this "late to the party" type behavior.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ohai. I didn't realize until after making my banner that the Panda joke had been used to great extent. I'm very sorry for this "late to the party" type behavior.
    Oh, that doesn't matter, we're still using the pun anyway haha.

Also, everyone welcome our newest member Cyndaqwil! We now have 8 members, so I will now close the tryouts unless one of our members become inactive or something. We do want other clans to have members after all, so we can have wars with them.

Sooo, is everyone okay with a Swiss-style tournament to warm up and figure out who's our "better" players (post to say to so)? Also, we can delay it some if you want, to give peeps more time to get better. I'll probably need some time as well. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back